Found Deceased UK - Libby Squire, 21, last seen outside Welly club, Hull, 31 Jan 2019 #12 *ARREST*

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have been studying the CCTV footage of the man and the car from around the corner where Libby was last seen on Harworth st. I have been looking at the shape of the car and the lights and I think it is a Hyundai coupe of some sort.

Quite possibly the car Libby was taken away in. Not sure of the colour but I think it is dark shade of some sort.

...any ideas?

You might want to read the lengthy other threads as plenty has been said about all the points you raise. Some in-depth analysis of the car by a car expert! Plus about the man and who got in the car!! It’ll keep you busy, there’s a lot to get through!!

The police were quick to let the public know it was a male who was pulled out of the river last week at North Ferriby...not so quick on this occasion. Might be wrong but surely they would be able to tell if it was male/female?

I've not been able to keep up with recent threads but had to come back as I've had a news alert that a body has been found, very sad but thankfully the limbo has ended

In a way am hoping it is her, it will be closure for her family and at same time if there is anything sinister about the death it can help provide valuable evidence against PR

No confirmation either way yet. Bodies are regularly found in the Humber.

Isn't this the first one that's been reported a being linked to Lobby's disappearance? You're right it mught not be connected but ime the papers usually know what's going on.

Hopefully confirmation one way or the other won't take too long.

I agree it seems telling the police say its too early to "confirm" not that they dont know. Especially given how quickly they confirmed the male identity who had been missing longer.
Im conflicted, i hope its not Libby but i also hope it is, so the family can have closure and that beast can face justice.

Which was my point exactly. He's not there for any reason other than LS.
I agree but what I'm wondering is, was Libby just a random opportunity spotted on his way to somewhere. He saw her and decided on the spur of the moment to act.

Or was she was the first opportunity he'd seen to do something he'd already planned to do anyway.

I can't help thinking it's the latter. It'd be interesting to know if he'd parked there before.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member