CA - Joey, Summer, Gianni, Joseph Jr McStay Murders - Feb 4th 2010 #13

Status
Not open for further replies.
I agree but there's nothing to indicate the workmanship was shoddy. She was turned off by Chase and described him as rude and not very professional.

Right, and she wouldn't lie to not have to pay for the remainder of the fountain and then later do a chargeback for the first 50%. How long did Provecho stay in business?

And how are we to be sure that access wasn't obtained by Dan or anyone else by Feb 24th? We don't.
I get what you're saying. But think about the implications, what purpose would it serve for Dan to forward that email thread from almost 2 years before that incidently has Chase bringing in the trial for his life 9 years later?

What can be determined is if Chase opened the email and when. But why didn't he tell detectives "Look, I got this email from Joseph on the 24th!!"?

And how are we to be sure that access wasn't obtained by Dan or anyone else by Feb 24th? We don't.

There was past discussion that MM and DK had access by Feb. 10th. Other discussion was related to folks from the InSessions group hacking into Joey’s emails in an effort to find info about their whereabouts.

I believe the Anthropologist testified there would NOT be a large "blood spatter" pattern from the blows to the head, even though we all believe that to be the case. You CAN kill someone from a single, skull crushing blow to the head with a 3lb sledge hammer.

The DT are still grasping at straws, IMO.
YES ty for this. I have been saying this all along, even before her brilliant testimony.

I believe the DT wanted to present evidence indicating DK as a very likely suspect but for some reason the prosecution objected and they got the judge to go along with their agenda.

Wait. Didn’t the judge give the defense permission to have DKs ex gf testify that he confessed to the murders?

Ok so I’m confused. Did the interior designer from the Provecho job get to keep the fountain and a refund?? That’s just shocking if so, I thought in those cases you can ask PayPal for return of the item?
Provecho kept the fountain, there was a picture of it in their establishment presented earlier in the trial. upload_2019-3-22_19-45-39.png
Then Provecho filed for bankruptcy and they were evicted from the property due to non-payment of rent.

There's evidence of it, it fact DK's ex girlfriend reported it to the FBI, too bad the jury won't get to hear it.

The jury heard s lot about it during the defense opening statements. They outlined the confession that his ex gf said he gave her. There was an overhead projector with the outline

Why haven’t they brought her to the stand yet?

I get what you're saying. But think about the implications, what purpose would it serve for Dan to forward that email thread from almost 2 years before that incidently has Chase bringing in the trial for his life 9 years later?

What can be determined is if Chase opened the email and when. But why didn't he tell detectives "Look, I got this email from Joseph on the 24th!!"?

First, I don't know if that email is coming into the trial, I actually don't even know if they are real. But understanding how unorganized Chase is, IF someone, say Mikey or Dan got access to that email account of Joey's, I can see him saying, hey, look for and forward me those emails so I have a copy of them to show what that 19K was all about.

Why he didn't call detectives.... do you know when he called and didn't call them after Feb 17th? If you have that information, please share with the class. If he asked someone to send them to him, he would have no reason to call and say "hey Joseph sent these to me" because he would know who got into the email and sent them *sigh* JMO

The jury heard s lot about it during the defense opening statements. They outlined the confession that his ex gf said he gave her. There was an overhead projector with the outline

Why haven’t they brought her to the stand yet?

Because they would actually have to have court days to do that? :D:D:D

Worst trial I have ever followed for delays.

There was past discussion that MM and DK had access by Feb. 10th. Other discussion was related to folks from the InSessions group hacking into Joey’s emails in an effort to find info about their whereabouts.
It also seems likely that SB may have directed that information to CM. They had been meeting to exchange money and discuss upcoming jobs to keep EIP in business. jmo

I guess what I'm having troubles with is the fact that it was Joey's business that was stiffed. If Chase bought, made, and installed the majority of the fountain(85% of it apparently) and the remaining didn't get done because full payment was not received, why should Chase have to pay him back? Even if he agreed to it... why would he? It doesn't make a lot of sense to me. JMO

But what about the email replies from Provenvho lady? She accused chase of many troubling things——things we have heard he has done many times before

Not answering calls or concerns. Not keeping appointments or sending in work on time. He had been sued many times for same type of behavior do intend to believe the Prochrnko lady over Chase, the known con artist

Chase should of paid Joey back it’s as simple as that as it was his attitude and work shy attitude that lost them the job.

The failure of the job is on him which is what Laurel was telling Joey who for some reason took Chase’s side. So Joey ended up losing out twice but that was on him as he should of listened to what the customer was telling him.

His blind faith in Chase is why his family were brutally murdered. So many signs that things were not as they should of been but Joey obviously didn’t want to hear it unfortunately.

I seriously don’t get the Chase and Joey dynamic at all. It’s such a weird working relationship.

Chase is a very manipulative narcissist and experienced con man. Joey was no match for him

But what about the email replies from Provenvho lady? She accused chase of many troubling things——things we have heard he has done many times before

Not answering calls or concerns. Not keeping appointments or sending in work on time. He had been sued many times for same type of behavior do intend to believe the Prochrnko lady over Chase, the known con artist
CM is a liar and con artist and has numerous previous felonies that he served time in prison for, so there is that. Who would actually believe anything he says? He has no credibility IMO. And i don't think CJ is as dumb as she makes out either, and think she knows more than she is saying as well. All IMO.

I get all of that... but the majority of the fountain WAS installed, right? 85% of it apparently. The woman wouldn't send the Final payment and that is in the agreement. Was Chase supposed to go in there and install it for free, without final payment going to Joey? Joey repeatedly asked her for payment and she didn't send it. He got the run around with the first 50%, that should have been his first clue JMO Even if the fountain had been finished, who is to say that she wouldn't have done a chargeback on the full amount then?

The fact that this business was only open for 3 months also tells me her business ethic. JMO

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Chelsea Briann