CO CO - Kelsey Berreth, 29, Woodland Park, Teller County, 22 Nov 2018 - #51 *ARREST*

Status
Not open for further replies.
or, despite having just having gruesomely killed some one, and asking (or demanding?) that a "friend" clean up the crime scene, he was, in some twisted way, trying to act normal- because he thinks murder should be upsetting? ... even if you are the one who does it? I just do not understand this PF.

I also do not understand this statement KK states he said: "Just [expletive deleted] talk."

I thought that maybe she was texting him and he wanted her to 'just talk' but I do not get the expletive- quoted or whatever. Was this supposed to be him being threatening, as per KK?

Sam Kraemer on Twitter

What cannot be stressed enough here is that PF appears to count on the women in his life to take care of him. He hates women, but he's dependent on them.

When he told KK to just ******* talk, this was likely his way of expressing that she was supposed to tell him what to do next.

PF swung the bat. He knew how to do that much.
However, after he got done swinging the bat, he needed KK to tell him what to do, because he didn't have a clue.
He didn't have a clue what to do, because he has no executive functioning skills.

JMO.

Last edited:
I disagree.

Child custody is absolutely a strong motive to murder (and false accusations of abuse to obtain custody go hand in hand).

MOO

Well today’s revelation firmly puts custody at the forefront.

This was the missing piece.

It would not surprise me if PF would go so far as to deliberately hurt baby K and then blame it on KB.

This is the type of cowardly, evil, sneaky control-freak he is.

He wanted full custody of baby K because it was all about controlling KB and punishing her for leaving and taking her daughter.

He's a despicable monster, may he rot in hell.

MOO.

I think he was worried about completing his plan.

Even though he wouldn’t have felt remorse about what he had just done, he had business to take care of.

His life, his freedom, was hanging in the balance.
ITA I believe ole PF has feelings for only one person in this lifetime and that is HIMSELF!

I don't even think he'd do squat to help SF if she were to be found to have had knowledge before or after the murder. I believe we'll never hear one word from him directly. He is a Narcissist Psycho IMO.

What cannot be stressed enough here is that PF appears to count on the women in his life to take care of his every need.

When he told KK to just ******* talk, this was likely his way of expressing that she was supposed to tell him what to do next.
PF swung the bat. He knew how to do that much.
However, after he got done swinging the bat, he needed KK to tell him what to do, because he didn't have a clue.
He didn't have a clue what to do, because he has no executive functioning skills.

JMO.

Yup, similar to Chris Watts.

Both have controlling mothers and ended up with "Norman Bates Syndrome".

Come to think of it, so did Scott Peterson.

moo

this is making me think- many here have said, can PF really ever be charming? people say that they see no charisma in his videos. what did KB or KK find attractive in him? I am now asking, did he sometimes seem like a needy little kid, so that is why KB was checking his cattle/getting him TUMS/ worrying about pecans for the sweet potatoes and KK was hurrying to clean up his murder scene? Is it the "child" in his personality that they can't help but respond to?

Thinking about how hard PF purportedly found it to go to Thanksgiving dinner after beating KB to death with a baseball bat has led me to now openly speculate that the reason PF called
Ma F. after the murder was in fact to ask her how to turn on the shower faucet and/or what the lather/rinse/repeat instructions on the shower bottle meant.

JMO.
:p

Purely speculation, of course, but I think there are a couple of reasons PF said what he did to KK there.

First, thinking in purely literal terms, because I feel certain that is how PF himself thinks, he did have a number of housekeeping items after having beaten KB to death with the baseball bat that he likely found hard to complete before he could head off to tuck into his turkey and dressing with Ma F. and the rest of the clan.

There was the problem of the clean-up at the townhome. This was hard.
PF tried his very best, as we know, via the Wet Wipes method. Once he ran out of Wet Wipes, he was forced to summon his trusty side piece, KK, to saddle up and head over pronto to finish the cleaning job.

Then, as MassGuy has discussed in prior posts, PF was faced with the difficulty of bathing and cleaning himself up sans the assistance of his mommy. It was probably all PF could do to figure out how to turn on the shower.

What with the Wet Wipes fiasco and the likely shower conundrum, it was likely very literally hard for PF to go to Thanksgiving dinner after killing KB. So there's that.

In all seriousness, however, I think the real reason he made the statement, "You do not know how hard it was to go to Thanksgiving dinner after killing her," to KK is the following:

He thought saying this would make him sound almost human, instead of like a complete monster.

Fail.

JMO.

BBM and an excellent assessment as usual, GK!

We must keep in mind that PF was likely traumatized from all that hard wet wipe clean-up work before roping in KK to do the heavy-lifting cleaning, as Ma F probably did all P's cleaning in the ranchette abode.

Then he had to eat his dinner knowing there were loose ends to tie up and that likely caused some gas and tummy gurgles. I mean he just beat the mother of his child to death with a baseball bat, who wouldn't have an icky gut?

I hope MaF remembered to tuck li'l P in with his T-rex toy and some special pillow spray to help precious sonny-boy fall asleep. He had such a BUSY day.:mad::mad::mad:

33949-compressor_2048x2048.jpg

this is making me think- many here have said, can PF really ever be charming? people say that they see no charisma in his videos. what did KB or KK find attractive in him? I am now asking, did he sometimes seem like a needy little kid, so that is why KB was checking his cattle/getting him TUMS/ worrying about pecans for the sweet potatoes and KK was hurrying to clean up his murder scene? Is it the "child" in his personality that they can't help but respond to?

Some people found Ted Bundy charming. Sociopaths have that special gift of deception...:eek:

Edited to MOO and fix grammar.

Last edited:
Since we know, PF told social service about KB's allegedly abuse of little K, I wonder even more, why fGs did KB help that bully with cattle caring or Tums-procurement or anything?? I don't understand the killer PF, but I also don't understand his victim KB. :confused:

Since we know, PF told social service about KB's allegedly abuse of little K, I wonder even more, why fGs did KB help that bully with cattle caring or Tums-procurement or anything?? I don't understand the killer PF, but I also don't understand his victim KB. :confused:
One can't forget PF is texbook crazy maker!

And dear KB never experienced this before.

Strassen Engel, Haus Tuefel....

BBM and an excellent assessment as usual, GK!

We must keep in mind that PF was likely traumatized from all that hard wet wipe clean-up work before roping in KK to do the heavy-lifting cleaning, as Ma F probably did all P's cleaning in the ranchette abode.

Then he had to eat his dinner knowing there were loose ends to tie up and that likely caused some gas and tummy gurgles. I mean he just beat the mother of his child to death with a baseball bat, who wouldn't have an icky gut?

I hope MaF remembered to tuck li'l P in with his T-rex toy and some special pillow spray to help precious sonny-boy fall asleep. He had such a BUSY day.:mad::mad::mad:

33949-compressor_2048x2048.jpg

Some people found Ted Bundy charming. Sociopaths have that special gift of deception...:eek:

Edited to MOO and fix grammar.

I remember the Anne Rule (sp?) book reciting that Bundy sometimes feigned an injury and asked for help (get me TUMS) which made his targets not think about a possible attack.

Because PF knew how to manipulate KB.

He used all the tricks abusers use.

Started out being the strong, silent cowboy in their relationship, which then evolved to putting KB down all the time, controlling every move she made and no matter how hard she tried, he kept putting her down and belittling her.

He was a crazy-maker. KB was a religious, perhaps slightly subservient woman and believed that a woman should be "obedient" to a man, but PF's actions may have caused her to doubt that and rebel, taking baby K with her.

Abusers like him follow a pattern. Eventually the abuse victim (KB) believes that she's the one who is wrong and will do everything they can to mollify and try to keep the abuser's affections. But its never good enough for the abuser. The harder you try the more they abuse and derive delight and power from it.

Its pure evil but it happens all the time.

And it happens to strong, intelligent, independent, self-aware women.

These monsters have the knack of seducing, abusing, controlling and destroying, and its not all that hard for a decent person to fall prey to.

moo

Last edited:
or, despite having just having gruesomely killed some one, and asking (or demanding?) that a "friend" clean up the crime scene, he was, in some twisted way, trying to act normal- because he thinks murder should be upsetting? ... even if you are the one who does it? I just do not understand this PF.

I also do not understand this statement KK states he said: "Just [expletive deleted] talk."

I thought that maybe she was texting him and he wanted her to 'just talk' but I do not get the expletive- quoted or whatever. Was this supposed to be him being threatening, as per KK?

Sam Kraemer on Twitter
the 'just talk' statement is the most informative part of pf and kk relationship for me.

imo he was seeking from her reassurance and the comfort of her presence. even in just voice.
this was a deeper solid emotional connection than being projected.

moo

statements of "witnesses in this case"... we never saw a list of those
I’m wondering if these are more current docs or if they are from the hospital incident.
I’m also curious about Baby K’s medical records. The prosecutors should try to get them. Around here, the pediatrician schedules at birth, 1 week, 1 mo, 3 mos, 6 mos, 9 mos, 1 yr, 18 mos, 2 yrs then yearly. That doesn’t include any sick visits. Surely any abuse/accidents/injuries would’ve been noted.

It’s great that the Denver Post has chimed in on this new court document, but I’m really waiting for Chris Spargo’s take.

I’m sure it will be both sensational and infuriating, not to mention, riddled with errors.

I’m already mad, and he hasn’t even published anything yet.

It’s great that the Denver Post has chimed in on this new court document, but I’m really waiting for Chris Spargo’s take.

I’m sure it will be both sensational and infuriating, and riddled with errors.

I’m already mad, and he hasn’t even published anything yet.
Haven't seen DM yet, but the Gazette has an article.

Prosecutors in Kelsey Berreth case want DHS records kept secret
In a March 20 motion made public this week, prosecutor Beth Reed said the District Attorney’s Office obtained the documents as part of its investigation into Patrick Frazee, 32, who is charged with first-degree murder in the disappearance and presumed death of Kelsey Berreth, 29.

They include “extensive interviews documenting statements made by the defendant and witnesses in this case,” Reed said.

[...]

The defense has yet to provide the judge with a response, and it’s unclear when a ruling will be issued. Court records show no evidence that child protective authorities pursued any action against either Frazee or Berreth.

Prosecutors have previously suggested in court that Frazee led a campaign to tar Berreth’s reputation, including claims of child abuse, after she went missing on Nov. 22, Thanksgiving Day.

Frazee had taken steps to seek custody of the girl prior to Berreth’s disappearance, investigators said in court, supplying a possible motive for the crime.

Ha!

I’m pretty sure that PF also demonstrated that he didn’t know phones work, when he communicated with Kelsey’s phone, while his phone was in the same area.

Dug his own grave with that one.

Guess he missed that class in cowboy school.

I've never owned a smart phone and I'm technically challenged but even I know if you're going to commit a crime you don't take a damn tracking device with you. I'm glad those fools did, though. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sumner