IL IL - Timmothy Fry-Pitzen, 6, Aurora, 13 May 2011 - mom found dead - #2

Status
Not open for further replies.
I can't recall a single case (within the USA) in which a child was abducted and repeatedly sold for sex trafficking while hidden from society; generally, it's children who are abducted by a single party, who conceal them.

Here's nearly 160 of them, all in one go last year: Metro sex-trafficking sting rescues nearly 160 children, authorities say

They just never get named. There might have been kids in there that are still here on WS as missing, and we'll never know unless they eventually come forward themselves, because LE won't name child victims of such crimes.

Dunno if you've ever read the Franklin Coverup but it's not nonsense. Whether Johnny Gosch became one of those trafficked kids is unknown but his mother can certainly be forgiven for suspecting that, especially after the photos she was sent. of Johnny bound and gagged and the guy who showed up at her door.

The dirty underworld of trafficking and *advertiser censored* is huge and global. It's too terrible for most people to believe.

The Franklin Cover-up is the name of a book written by a former Nebraska state senator. It was thoroughly investigated by LE, state and federal grand juries and determined to be a hoax. Larry King went to jail for embezzling millions from the Franklin Credit Union but he wasn't flying foster kids to D.C. for sex with politicians.

Controversial former senator John DeCamp dies

There seems to be total silence in this case from officials today 4/4 as of right now a little after 3pm. I know they are waiting on DNA but is this normal? Does it mean something either way?

Maybe I'm just antsy.
I think they’re simply waiting on absolute confirmation via DNA. Its just “wait and see.”

Hell, we’re doing the same thing.

There seems to be total silence in this case from officials today 4/4 as of right now a little after 3pm. I know they are waiting on DNA but is this normal? Does it mean something either way?

Maybe I'm just antsy.

There are reports that there are other children at risk. They may be trying to make sure they are safe before putting anything out in the media?

I just looked back into my old posts and saw I had first posted on this case May 27, 2011. Praying for resolution!

That’s insaaane...

8 years....

Omg if this is him and what he’s been through.

It’s chiilllling to think about the possibilities and that evil exists like it does... the potential of the persons involved and what they might have done to this little boy..scary and sickening.

father stated Timmothy knew all of this and he had an IDenticard with fingerprint
Wait a minute. Wouldnt the hospital where he was born have fingerprints and foot prints on file to do an easy validation if its him?
This is why I asked about fingerprints yesterday, but no one had anything to say then.

So after a day in the hospital you don't think doctors, nurses, the FBI, and LE can determine whether or not a person is a 20 year old man or a 14 year old boy? Why would they need a DNA test if this was an adult?

This isn't TV. Do you think that Mury is going to come in front of the cameras and announce "The DNA results are in!! In the case of the boy who claims to be Timmothy…"

Law enforcement hasn't released any details or updates on this case. No requests for the public to be on the lookout for this captors, nothing. There hasn't been any leaks. Ultimately, it's very possible that they know this boy is not Timmothy, or may already know his true identity, and are waiting to dot the I's and cross the T's in a case generating global interest.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jojo53