Found Deceased CA - Paul Miller, 51, Canadian missing in Joshua Tree Natl Park, San Bernardino Co., 13 Jul 2018 #2

Status
Not open for further replies.
So sad it has been nine months and still nothing. Pretty soon it will get so hot, that I feel like daily hiking will die down. I was really hoping if he was still in the park, that he would be found over the winter when the weather was more amenable to hiking. Thinking of you, Paul.

So sad it has been nine months and still nothing. Pretty soon it will get so hot, that I feel like daily hiking will die down. I was really hoping if he was still in the park, that he would be found over the winter when the weather was more amenable to hiking. Thinking of you, Paul.
I had thought he would have been found, too. Prayers for Paul.

I just got home from a vacation to Banff National Park. Encountered this young/female bighorn sheep on the road, which made me think of Paul.

View attachment 180441 View attachment 180442
We saw them while on vacation there as well. Wonder if Paul managed to get a glimpse of them before whatever happened to him happened. Thanks for sharing your photos.

I thought I heard on the news this morning there are some people missing from there due to an avalanche?

Yes, three accomplished climbers. They just recovered the bodies today. :(

Very sad but at least the families know what happened and will be able to have a proper burial. I hope the same can be said for Paul one day.

It's May and time to rattle this cage some more! Someone knows something IMO... where are you, Paul?...
It feels to me like the prime time for random discovery is nearing an end. The weather will soon be hot and hikers may slack off. I thought his sister mentioned previously that she would return in the spring to search again, but it seems not.

It feels to me like the prime time for random discovery is nearing an end. The weather will soon be hot and hikers may slack off. I thought his sister mentioned previously that she would return in the spring to search again, but it seems not.

BBM. I can't link it but she is heading there this week with others. I will keep my eyes open for a link that can be posted.

Find Paul Miller. Posted by family and page admins

Please share this event in California for hikers to meet with friends and family of Paul Miller at the 49 Palms Oasis trail in Joshua Tree National Park.

On May 11th and 12th we are asking for hikers in the area of the park to meet at the trail head at 6am to support our second trip to Joshua Tree since Paul disappeared on July 13, 2018.

This month will mark difficult milestones for Paul's friends and family. We pray for a clue to bring him home to us.
>> May 12th - Mother's Day
>> May 24th - Paul's 52nd birthday
>> June 6th - Paul & Stephanie's 27th Anniversary

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads