Nationwide College Cheating Scandal - Actresses, Business Owners Charged, Mar 2019 - #2

Status
Not open for further replies.
Lori Loughlin Reportedly ‘Got Fixated’ on Getting Olivia Jade and Isabella Into USC for the ‘Status’

Why Lori Loughlin Cheated to Get Her Daughters Olivia Jade and Isabella Into USC for the ‘Status’

Wow, that article @JerseyGirl posted! There is something extra irks about cheating to get your kids in for the "status" of it - not even the education! Maybe that's another reason Felicity Huffman isn't taking quite such a public hit? Hopefully she at least pulled illegal strings with the intention of getting her daughter a good education. (Not that it makes it right, just maybe why she got a pretty favorable plea deal.)

With Lori, I think it really, really rubs people the wrong way to see someone who has every resource and means not recognize what a privilege it is to have access to a good education. The extra jobs worked, the loans taken out, the student debt that can be carried around for years. Then to see someone cheat their way in and treat it like Coachella as someone here so aptly pointed out, it's just gross.

Excellent point.

Why didn’t they just buy fake USC diplomas for the two girls? With their money they could certainly get some terrific fakes.

They could still be flying the USC flags at their home and keep the USC license plate holders on their cars.

It would have been somewhat more legal and accomplished the same goal, without changing the lives of two more deserving college applicants.

How utterly selfish and callous of them. You get an idea of what they really think of less wealthy people

Last edited:
This just further degrades Lori and Mossimo as complete fakes.

Liars, frauds, fakes.

After reading that last article, I do hope Lori and Mossimo do serve prison sentences of several years, each.

Last edited:
Lori Loughlin can kiss her acting career goodbye. Who’s ever going to want to look at her again?

Me either ! I grew up watching her on Full House with my sister and grandma every Friday night (great memories), but this has made me sick. IF she ever does anymore work you can better believe I'll never watch/listen to anything she ever does.

^moo^

MOO I could not believe on my facebook wall today I saw a campaign called #freeAuntBecky. People were saying that she didn't do THAT big of a crime. Grrr! I think she is hoping for a jury trial full of "people that can throw money at people who make things happen" OR other people who feel so sorry for her. She will be turning on the tears soon. Will this be decided by a judge or jury..does anyone know?

Me either ! I grew up watching her on Full House with my sister and grandma every Friday night (great memories), but this has made me sick. IF she ever does anymore work you can better believe I'll never watch/listen to anything she ever does.

^moo^

Yeah, you will always think of her as a big fake and a condescending liar.

She will never seem credible as the sweet kind TRUSTWORTHY characters she portrays.

MOO I could not believe on my facebook wall today I saw a campaign called #freeAuntBecky. People were saying that she didn't do THAT big of a crime. Grrr! I think she is hoping for a jury trial full of "people that can throw money at people who make things happen" OR other people who feel so sorry for her. She will be turning on the tears soon. Will this be decided by a judge or jury..does anyone know?

I belive it depends on the pleas of Lori and Mossimo. If they plead “guilty”, the judge determines their sentencing after reviewing the prosecutor’s recommendation.

If they plead innocent, I believe there could be a trial.

https://pagesix.com/2019/04/11/lori...821.448379992.1554653090-592266791.1547771259

Lori Loughlin courting Lindsay Lohan’s former crisis manager

However, Frederick’s planning with Loughlin did not begin until a couple of weeks ago, when the pair were introduced through a mutual friend. We hear Frederick is hesitant to take on Loughlin’s case, though, because of some of the mistakes she has already made in the public eye.

On April 3, Loughlin said “I’m great” when asked how she was doing outside of the courthouse. She has also been criticized for stopping to sign autographs for fans.

“Lori hasn’t done herself any favors by trying to win over public opinion,” the source said. “From waiting far too long to make a statement about her mistake to signing autographs. It all looks bad.”

The source continued, “The public is 100% against her. She needs someone to tell her no and be willing to speak on her behalf even if she isn’t willing to do it herself.”

According to a source, Loughlin’s team has been “afraid” to make a public statement for fear of media backlash.

“Lori is no different than any other high-profile individuals who enter into crisis,” the source added. “‘I’m sorry’ goes a long way, if the person saying it really means it. We haven’t seen that from Lori yet.”

The description of her openly defiant appearance at the arraignment certainly has stayed as that very very important first impression.

And it’s highly unlikely she will be able to change that

And all that “faith” that Lori seems to tout so easily

I want to vomit whenever I read about LL's "faith". What "faith" is it that condones bribery and fraud to get one's children into a prestigious university? I knew there was a reason that I never liked Lori Laughlin. In a previous post, someone called her "plastic", and I thought, "Yes! Plastic!"

I know! And I don't recall any big redemption/come-back with Lindsay. Isn't she still considered trashy?

Really, the advice isn't that hard: Step 1: apologize. Come back after that and we'll talk about Step 2.

jmo
I guess she has cleaned up her act and has some resort in Dubai. I think it even had a reality show. I guess I can give her a pass somewhat given her bad choices were drug fuelled. Lori? not so much.

She and Mossimo should just shut up, stay out of the public eye and agree to a plea deal.

If she does one of the sobbing apologies it will have to be the best dramatic performance she ever does in her life, because right now she has no credibility.

And yes, Lohan is still trashy in my opinion although if she is maintaining a drug and alcohol-free existence without the big family drama she was doing, she is to be commended for growing up. Her latest venture with the beachside bar in Greece made no sense to me and I dont think it’s a huge success, but I’ve never watched it, so what do I really know?

Look at Britney Spears. She’s had a very tumultuous time of it all, but she got support from her father and really turned herself around to the point where she has become an entertainment and financial success, when it could have all gone so wrong. I’m sure she has suffered humiliations of all sorts. Her most recent episode to removed herself from the public view to deal with the serious illness of her father touches me very much.

I just think Lori and her husband have shown the entire world who they really are and now they and their children will have to figure a way to deal with it. Hopefully a generous prison term will perhaps show Lori and Mossimo what faith and humility are.

Last edited:
There is no need for a crisis manager... if you take responsibility for your crime, apologize and take the consequences. But, hey, Lori, if you need me, I have a no nonsense tactic for helping you be a better person and prisoner.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member