OH Pike County: 8 in Rhoden Family Murdered Over Custody Issue 4 Members Wagner Family Arrested#46

Status
Not open for further replies.
Are you certain they weren't whole life policies? In that case, they could have been paid in full years ago.

They could be whole life policies for all I know. I would think that they would have been bought decades ago and paying tax on the interest isn't my favorite thing to do. ;)

I would have cashed them in if I was late in age but to each his own. :)

Good points. I forgot about Frankie. It is likely he too was blamed for HR/CH.

And yes your right, it wouldn't only be about men in Hanna's life, but also getting the men OUT of S' life.

Chilling thought you brought up. If Hanna had gone back to Jake and Jake was trying to raise Kylie as his own, then yes, I do think (2 Cents Only) CG would have gone "missing".

Controversial statement I know, but, if the Wagner's are guilty of 8 murders it means we do know they are very capable of making their problems "disappear". And CG would most definitely have been a problem because Jake is obsessed with the control of children.

Remember what he said? If Kylie wasn't his...Quote: "I will want mandatory visitation."

CG and FR had become friends. HHG, and FR, were rooting for CG, within hours of K's birth, to be allowed to come see his baby. CG had hurt HMR's feelings so badly, earlier in her pregnancy, (I personally believe), that that is why she didn't want him at the hospital, and made the comment about CH had been there for her through the pregnancy, so he was K's father (loosely quoting).

JW had to have read that, and seen the support for CG, and the comment about CH. More than one have said that if JW wasn't at his house, he was at the R house or HMR was at the W house. It has been said that the Rs/Ms treated him like family. Not only was CH stepping into the picture now, there was a photo of a lovely ring set, that was posted. If that came to fruition, there goes HMR, S, and K (if she was his), living with another man. JW, who had been a part of the R family for almost five years, at the very least, was possibly seeing himself as getting rooted out. What if he felt angry about that? What if he felt more at home around the Rs/Ms than his own kin? Nothing would ever be the same, now that HMR had chosen someone else. He stewed on it, and became angrier and angrier over time, till he acted (with assistance).

Also, S would be starting school soon. What would happen to JW's weeks then (AW's too)? Good chance they'd be trimmed down. S would probably have been enrolled in public school soon. Probably 1/2 day pre-school that upcoming fall.

Just pondering on some old theories.

Everything discussed makes sense around JW, AW, and even BW. G4, still seems to be the odd one that doesn't fit.

All these attorney's know that the pre-trials are being broadcast and the media is reporting on nearly every public word. In my opinion, whatever G4's role was, he and his attorney knew there would be no DNA link. I think his attorney asked about DNA knowing the answer and just to get that detail out there on his client and in the record early.
Why run the risk of Canepa responding- the DNA evidence will be in the next batch of discovery, or it's all completed and the reports will be available at a future date?

I feel that was a risky question to ask with the camera rolling without knowing the answer.

Just an opinion

Everything discussed makes sense around JW, AW, and even BW. G4, still seems to be the odd one that doesn't fit.

All these attorney's know that the pre-trials are being broadcast and the media is reporting on nearly every public word. In my opinion, whatever G4's role was, he and his attorney knew there would be no DNA link. I think his attorney asked about DNA knowing the answer and just to get that detail out there on his client and in the record early.
Why run the risk of Canepa responding- the DNA evidence will be in the next batch of discovery, or it's all completed and the reports will be available at a future date?

I feel that was a risky question to ask with the camera rolling without knowing the answer.

Just an opinion

I think everything is discussed in chambers and that's why he knew AC would say no DNA. He was trying to influence public opinion. jmo

I would never rely on a client telling me the truth on such an important issue at a publicized pre-trial.

I think everything is discussed in chambers and that's why he knew AC would say no DNA. He was trying to influence public opinion. jmo

I would never rely on a client telling me the truth on such an important issue at a publicized pre-trial.

I agree. I think it was a way to get that info out without violating the gag order.
It will be interesting to see if the others do the same or not.

IMO, HR knew that JW had zero chance of being the father of KR. My guess is that line of possibly being her dad was just to portray they they had a good relationship plus it served the purpose of '*advertiser censored* shaming' her. She told everyone that CG was the actual father. She even acknowledged it after KR was born.

HR's Instagram page has posts that imply physical abuse. Those are just posts that we have seen. Could someone have gone thru her FB and IG account and deleted posts and/or conversations after her death?

Could two families friendship suffer because of what they suspected their child was living thru?

jmo

Could he be the witness that can not testify?

In regard to the "unavailable witness" currently being discussed, it cannot be referring to a deceased person, based on who AW thinks it is... JMO

Analysis: Pike County murder suspect's 49 motions reveal unexpected requests

"But some requests may raise eyebrows.

"In defense motion No. 32, Wagner's attorneys said it's their understanding that prosecutors "may plan to rely on the prior testimony of a witness because the state will contend that witness is unavailable" to testify during Wagner's trial.

Wagner said she's not convinced this witness, whoever it is, is unavailable.

It's the kind of motion, about a potentially mysterious witness, that could further complicate what's already a complex murder case."

Last edited:
We're pretty close in our thoughts on how this went down, but I think they split up for time sake. I agree she was there 100%. The main thing that bothers me, that I will likely never find out is who pulled the trigger on HR.

The reason that I think they didn't split up is because of the black Ford Excursion evidence. JMO

Wow. Know exactly where that is. Used to buy 50 lb bags of Sorghum at Carney's Feed Mill down the street on RT 50. Actually have one of their t shirts. That's so Sad. Lots of folks drive really poorly out in Clermont County. They don't care about going over the yellow line into your lane and almost causing head on crashes. Worked in Clermont County for nine years off of RT 50 in Milford.

Last edited:
I don't know much about the strategies of going first or last but I would yhink going first might not be wanted as the longer the other three have and the more they hear how the prosecution will be presentrd, the more they can counter. JW did go to pre-trial first so maybe that means he's farther along and will come to trial first?
Agree! Especially since AW babysat while JW worked. S was the little girl she never had (and possibly really wanted?). I had thought like you, one of the shooters was not as experienced as the other, or not as willing to be there, until we learned of DR's shot locations. That was pure hate.

I think that if HMR had come back to him, instead of falling for CH, JW would have gladly raised K as his own, just to have HMR back. If CG had interfered, who knows, he may have gone missing. However, you can only make so many BFs go missing... If there's no HMR, there's no new men in S's life (and I do think that there was a possibility that he thought K might be his too). I too think HHG and FR were blamed for bringing CG into the picture.
waittt what FB feud? Who is CH lol and what’s her SM?? I’m so sorry, it stinks being the newbie and having to stop and Google before I even finish a thread

IMO, HR knew that JW had zero chance of being the father of KR. My guess is that line of possibly being her dad was just to portray they they had a good relationship plus it served the purpose of '*advertiser censored* shaming' her. She told everyone that CG was the actual father. She even acknowledged it after KR was born.

HR's Instagram page has posts that imply physical abuse. Those are just posts that we have seen. Could someone have gone thru her FB and IG account and deleted posts and/or conversations after her death?

Could two families friendship suffer because of what they suspected their child was living thru?

jmo

Yes someone tampered with and likely deleted posts in HR's SM accounts, the Wagners for one. There were a few fake HR Facebook accounts put up after her death. There was an on-line discussion about it back then. You'd see them and then they would disappear.

Since I can't link this information consider it.....My 2 Cents......

Yes someone tampered with and likely deleted posts in HR's SM accounts, the Wagners for one. There were a few fake HR Facebook accounts put up after her death. There was an on-line discussion about it back then. You'd see them and then they would disappear.

Since I can't link this information consider it.....My 2 Cents......

I looked at their SM accounts as soon as they announced the victims. I know that the latest post of one of the victims was deleted very early on. I thought that BCI deleted it but now I don't have an opinion either way on that post.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member