CO CO - Kelsey Berreth, 29, Woodland Park, Teller County, 22 Nov 2018 - #52 *ARREST*

Status
Not open for further replies.
The trial is going to be epic.
Unless PF pleads guilty with a plea deal of his own I dont see how the prosecution can avoid calling KK to the stand. Most everyone agrees that PF will never plead guilty so it seems inevitable that we are going to eventually witness an epic trial that will surely have lots of bombshell testimony from both sides.

ETA -Its too bad we could not have Juan Martinez acting as the Prosecution attorney during the trial. During the Jodi Arias trial, Juan was good at grilling his own Prosecution witnesses just as hard as the Defense witnesses. At times you would think his own prosecution witnesses were his enemy as he raised his voice at them. LOL

RSABBM:

I really do look forward to DA May's questioning of KK on the stand.
She has to tell the truth, the whole truth and nothing but the truth up there.
Otherwise, it's bye-bye sweet deal, hellooooo, hoosegow.

The DA's in pursuit of one goal: Achieving justice for KB by nailing PF.
DA May will make it abundantly clear that KK ain't the victim here.
He's not going to bother trying to humanize KK. It would be a wasted effort, anyway.
DA May needs to establish the credibility of KK's testimony, but that won't require him to attempt to paint KK in a favorable light.

The prosecution will anticipate the dislike and revulsion the jury will feel for KK and will most likely validate and normalize the jurors' feelings by giving voice to the fact that KK is a thoroughly detestable person.
Hopefully, the prosecutor will then go on to point out that feelings aren't facts.
The evidence is going to corroborate KK's version of events. She wouldn't have gotten the deal if it didn't.

While I think DA May will obviously have a different style than Martinez, I think he'll be just as effective in his way at giving KK a good and proper skewering...I don't think we'll see open antagonism and/or a raised voice from DA May, but I think what we do see will greatly impress us.

Between the DA's direct and PF's attorney's cross, KK's going to be frazeed both coming and going.
Probably won't be her first time at having that experience, come to think of it.
But it will definitely be her most memorable, so there's that.

JMO.

Last edited:
I hope PF takes the stand, because I, too, hope to hear his 'defense'.

I so want to see PF's 'CW' moment, the moment when LE told him that they were wondering how he got on camera at KB's hours after he said he left her condo.

I also really want to see PF's face when KK testifies.

We don't think you're weird! And don't get rid of them! If they mean something to you keep them. That was what was done years ago when people got gold in your teeth, which hasn't been done for decades, well at least for most people. It's not good for fillings because it is too soft. That makes me think that whoever kept these teeth, that were adult teeth, were indeed an elderly person. And that makes me think it perhaps could have been his father's or someone else. Having specifically FOUR! molars, in my opinion, rules out Kelsey. M o o
I am not at all sentimental about the teeth, I just haven't made the time to take them to a place that buys dental gold. And I think the Frazees similarly have not done so with their family members' dental gold. Personally, I have only porcelain dental work. MOO

People keep teeth with gold fillings or gold crowns. Google "Dental Gold". (This is the last time I am posting about the teeth.)
BBM:

Yup! Agreed, Pua. It's definitely a "done thing."
If any of the teeth that LE seized had gold fillings, that may account for why they were saved.

I think the odds are that the teeth are unrelated to KB.
Having said that, I know a lot of people have ruled out the possibility that those are KB's teeth based on the reasoning that PF could not possibly be so stupid as to save KB's teeth.

It goes without saying, so I'll go ahead and say it:
I definitely haven't ruled out the possibility that PF is stupid enough to have saved KB's teeth.

In keeping with PF's practice of leaving neon colored bread crumbs for LE, I can see PF picking up KB's teeth after he beat her to death w/ the baseball bat, shoving them in an envelope when he got home so he didn't lose track of them(!), and then sticking the envelope in a drawer somewhere and forgetting all about them.
I can picture a scenario similar to that in my mind's eye. It does not require a huge stretch of the imagination.

Guess we'll find out at trial. If teeth are entered into evidence, we'll know.

JMO.

BBM:

Yup! Agreed, Pua. It's definitely a "done thing."
If any of the teeth that LE seized had gold fillings, that may account for why they were saved.

I think the odds are that the teeth are unrelated to KB.
Having said that, I know a lot of people have ruled out the possibility that those are KB's teeth based on the reasoning that PF could not possibly be so stupid as to save KB's teeth.

It goes without saying, so I'll go ahead and say it:
I definitely haven't ruled out the possibility that PF is stupid enough to have saved KB's teeth.

In keeping with PF's practice of leaving neon colored bread crumbs for LE, I can see PF picking up KB's teeth after he beat her to death w/ the baseball bat, shoving them in an envelope when he got home so he didn't lose track of them(!), and then sticking the envelope in a drawer somewhere and forgetting all about them.
I can picture a scenario similar to that in my mind's eye. It does not require a huge stretch of the imagination.

Guess we'll find out at trial. If teeth are entered into evidence, we'll know.

JMO.
I would never underestimate PF's stupidity, at least not when it comes to planning and pulling off the "perfect" crime. He could write the textbook on what not to do. MOO.

I have teeth in my home (adult molars with gold) from deceased older family members. They were passed down to me. People do that. Really. The only difference is that I keep them in one place. I am going to get rid of them because y'all think I am weird for having them.

I have both of my sons’ teeth in a box. So not weird.

I would never underestimate PF's stupidity, at least not when it comes to planning and pulling off the "perfect" crime. He could write the textbook on what not to do. MOO.

Well, in all fairness, I'm not sure PF could write the textbook on anything.

He could probably draw the pictures, though.

JMO.

Last edited:
Petition started seeking additional charges in Kelsey Berreth murder case

SFA:
On April 11 supporters of justice for Berreth created an online petition to request the Attorney General of Colorado and the federal Office on Violence Against Women file federal charges of conspiracy to commit murder against Kenney, as well as other conspirators she named in the testimony she gave to investigators.

Organizers of the petition, which was created less than a week ago and already has almost 1,700 supporters, plan on forwarding the petition, notes and comments to the Attorney General of Colorado’s Office on May 2.

Interesting. FWIW, per this article there's a petition circulating requesting federal charges be filed against KK.

SFA:

On April 11 supporters of justice for Berreth created an online petition to request the Attorney General of Colorado and the federal Office on Violence Against Women file federal charges of conspiracy to commit murder against Kenney, as well as other conspirators she named in the testimony she gave to investigators.

Organizers of the petition, which was created less than a week ago and already has almost 1,700 supporters, plan on forwarding the petition, notes and comments to the Attorney General of Colorado’s Office on May 2.

Interesting. Don't know that it will go anywhere, but interesting, nonetheless.
This is asinine.

I guess it makes people feel good about themselves, and creates the feeling that they are doing something.

The Feds aren’t going to magically swoop in, to satisfy some people who sign a petition. Certainly not while there is a state prosecution going on.

That’s not how it works.

SFA:

Interesting. FWIW, per this article there's a petition circulating requesting federal charges be filed against KK.
Great news! At least she will feel the collective wrath, whether or not this can succeed.

This is asinine.

I guess it makes people feel good about themselves, and creates the feeling that they are doing something.

The Feds aren’t going to magically swoop in, to satisfy some people who sign a petition. Certainly not while there is a state prosecution going on.

That’s not how it works.

You'll note I did say FWIW. So there's that.
I agree that the petition's a non-starter.
It'll be DOA, if not before.

But it does allow people to make their voice heard, both individually and collectively, by signing the petition.

Sometimes, people just need to feel heard, y'know?

JMO.

But it does allow people to make their voice heard, both individually and collectively, by signing the petition.

JMO.

Oh I know. My point is that the “IW” part of “FWIW,” is nothing.

Not in the grand scheme of things anyway.

It’s basically a temper tantrum, but on paper.

SFA:

Are they unhappy with the DA about a case that hasn’t even been presented in court? Do they not understand that most evidence hasn’t even been revealed? Sounds like the petition is about revenge, which we all definitely get. But the AG isn’t going to do a run around on this DA’s case to satisfy the public.

This petition mentions charges against others, not just KK. Maybe the DA has already looked at co-conspirators.

JMO.
Do you get the feeling people want to march KK out with PF for a public hanging? :D A few here might pay to see it.

It is good that people are letting their voices be heard. I hope the DA hears them loud and clear so he wraps up any loose ends.

Do you get the feeling people want to march KK out with PF for a public hanging? :D A few here might pay to see it.

It is good that people are letting their voices be heard. I hope the DA hears them loud and clear so he wraps up any loose ends.

Ha! I’m sure there are plenty of people who wouldn’t mind seeing that.

Unfortunately, the majority of her punishment will come from the court of public opinion, as opposed to punishment by a court.

Atleast it will be harsh.

Last edited:
Yeah, when that came out, there was quite a discussion about it, especially after finding out that allegedly PF told KK to retrieve one of KB's teeth he had allegedly knocked down an air vent. That's according to her, and she's been known to stretch the truth, IMO. So, whose teeth were/are they? Add that to the long list of unanswered questions, so far.

ETA: If there's nothing to hide, why would someone plead the Fifth? At a court proceeding for their son? Not for them, their son. Rhetorical question, no answer needed.
Can DNA be retrieved from teeth if they have been bleached clean? Is it in the dentin or elsewhere in the tooth itself. If so, LE would already know if each tooth belonged to a different, missing person.

PF is a monster but he doesn’t have the smarts IMO to have offed a bunch if of people and gotten away with it. And if he had, surely he was far enough down the learning curve to have avoided the myriad of mistakes made here.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Champ86