IL IL - Andrew Freund, 5, Crystal Lake, 17 April 2019

Status
Not open for further replies.
The man in the news video is AF Sr, Andrew's father. But wasn't it reported the mom and her boyfriend reported little Andrew missing? So if AF Sr. from the video is Andrew's biological father, and the mom has a boyfriend, then AF Sr. doesn't live at the residence on Dole? Trying to put the puzzle together.
SABBM

^^^ Well I don't like the sound of that at all.
But I've probably been following too many cases here ?

The man in the news video is AF Sr, Andrew's father. But wasn't it reported the mom and her boyfriend reported little Andrew missing? So if AF Sr. from the video is Andrew's biological father, and the mom has a boyfriend, then AF Sr. doesn't live at the residence on Dole? Trying to put the puzzle together.

Some have said that he is the bio father, but they are not married, thus he is her boyfriend. But I dont know if any of that has been validated.

I live out here and my daughter practices soccer down the street. The helicopters are hovering over a small pond - two of them. In order for him to cross the street to get to water he would have had to cross a pretty busy street.

@Mom2jordyn, This appears to be a nice neighborhood, wonder if the neighbors have security cameras?

Interesting link, thanks, OTV !

The part about the fighting and the house in disarray....had they been involved with unsavory types or activities ?

What a bout neighbor's security cameras ? Or did AJ's home have any surveillance system ?

It'd be nice to see a few more photos of AJ. He looks (to my untrained eye) thin, and has shadows under his eyes. Esp. in the pic. where it appears he's had a haircut.
Lack of sleep ?

I think it is kind of unusual if neither is guilty and neither believes the other one is guilty. This is not like a divorce where they would be pitted against each other.

I find it curious that the parents are not seen together. God forbid, I'd be a puddle in my husbands arms
She looks genuinely distraught.

Mom of Missing 5-Year-Old Not Talking to Cops: Attorney

Sigh.

The mother of a missing Crystal Lake boy is no longer speaking to police, her recently acquired defense attorney said Friday, after her lawyer said authorities might be considering her a suspect in the child’s disappearance.

Joann Cunningham was cooperating with cops until her defense attorney, George Kililis, got the impression she was being treated as a suspect, he told reporters outside the home of Andrew Freund Jr., who was reported missing Thursday. He said he is not representing the boy’s father Andrew Freund Sr.

I notice, the attorney gives her name and the name of boyfriend (couldn't understand name) and the father is AJ. Three different last names.
He states the house is in disarray, JMO, from the police's search and she will be staying with a friend.

I notice, the attorney gives her name and the name of boyfriend (couldn't understand name) and the father is AJ. Three different last names.
He states the house is in disarray, JMO, from the police's search and she will be staying with a friend.

I don’t think the media has sorted it out (confirmed) that there is a birth Father and a boyfriend. Social media indicates that is the case (for what that’s worth). Since things EDIT: aren’t . . .not are . . . adding up, I am leaning toward that being the case. Also noting there is an age difference (guesstimating twenty years?) between birth Father and Mother. (Could birth Father have taken child out of home if there were issues?) Ugh. Grabbing at all kinds of straws here . . .

I don’t think the media has sorted it out (confirmed) that there is a birth Father and a boyfriend. Social media indicates that is the case (for what that’s worth). Since things are adding up, I am leaning toward that being the case. Also noting there is an age difference (guesstimating twenty years?) between birth Father and Mother. (Could birth Father have taken child out of home if there were issues?) Ugh. Grabbing at all kinds of straws here . . .

They said on the news it is Andrew Sr.’s house, and he is the father, so I assume he is living there and must be the boyfriend. They showed him coming in and out of the house.

I don’t think the media has sorted it out (confirmed) that there is a birth Father and a boyfriend. Social media indicates that is the case (for what that’s worth). Since things are adding up, I am leaning toward that being the case. Also noting there is an age difference (guesstimating twenty years?) between birth Father and Mother. (Could birth Father have taken child out of home if there were issues?) Ugh. Grabbing at all kinds of straws here . . .

Well, we've heard from the attorney and mom.
New article does not mention boyfriend.
Now I am confused.

Missing Crystal Lake boy Andrew 'AJ' Freund: 5-year-old did not leave home on foot, police say

Edited to correct

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members