Found Deceased IN - Abigail (Abby) Williams, 13, and Liberty (Libby) German, 14/The Delphi Murders 13 Feb 2017 #88

Status
Not open for further replies.
I live just outside of Indianapolis and I know of at least one billboard that is still up around here. I know you probably were asking locals around the Delphi area, but I would imagine if they are still here they would still be there as well. Also, according to this article, the $240k award is still available. Hope this helps!

Delphi murders investigation heading in "new direction"
Welcome . And thank you for your reply.

It’s not typical to have a presser announced 3 days ahead, is it? Why would LE do that? Perhaps to drum up more attention? I wish they’d just say whatever is so significant and get it out there.

You know, I wonder about that, too.

Just thinking, but I wonder if the investigation is taking a turn, for whatever reason, and the ISP is taking over and will be the presenters at the PC.

That could mean there are some issues with the Delphi police dept (upthread, there are some talks about why the previous prosecutor was brought back- seems to me to be just the way it goes, and there is nothing odd about it).

Another option is there may be a match to some other crime in another jurisdiction within Indiana. If there was a out of state match to a similar crime, the FBI would be more in control. IMO.

Maybe a Parabon profile?

That’s what I’m hoping for. It would confirm that they do have DNA, and is usually the first step in an effort to determine genetic ancestry.

If that’s the case, we’ll have an image that is based on DNA. Genealogical research would follow.

That would be tremendous, and would only be the beginning.

It would be a firm signal that this guy’s days are numbered.

I’m not getting my hopes up that this will be the announcement, but we’ll see.

Last edited:
Yes... the press release is from the Indiana State Police. That intrigues me, but patience is the word. It may mean nothing much as far as developments but a change in the leadership of the investigation... it could be more evidence will be shared with the public from what has already been archived, and it could mean there is a new development.

ISP: Delphi investigation moving in new direction, 'significant information' to be released

What throws me is it they're already saying that they will not answer any question though. If they were giving new evidence to the public, I would think they would answer at least some questions. I'm scratching my head and I guess we will have to wait until Monday.

Although I am venturing way out there, and IMO, I wonder if BG has made contact?

RSBM

I only read a few post thus far, my first gut feeling was that LE wants to speak to BG. Then reading your comment, and they are taking no questions, I feel stronger about this. Maybe some type of contact was made. Please, please let this take them in a good direction. For these two beautiful young girls. Oh please.

Last edited by a moderator:
Yes... the press release is from the Indiana State Police. That intrigues me, but patience is the word. It may mean nothing much as far as developments but a change in the leadership of the investigation... it could be more evidence will be shared with the public from what has already been archived, and it could mean there is a new development.

ISP: Delphi investigation moving in new direction, 'significant information' to be released

Has it been announced what time on Monday?

UPDATE: Body found on Indy’s northwest side identified as Boone County man missing since November

Read some speculation that there maybe a connection here. Cant wait for that PC.

BG better not be dead I want the ******* to be held accountable in court. That would be the worst outcome.

Maybe a Parabon profile?

That’s what I am thinking. Remember the evidence being sent away for analysis not that long ago. Or maybe they got new information from the anniversary press conference in a tip. I can’t see any of the video being released. I am thinking of Abigail and Liberty’s families as always.

IDK, but I think Delphi hasn't released a lot of information because they don't have a lot of information.

I do think they have small, key pieces that will help nail someone but aren't particularly useful in FINDING the perp. I also think the way the girls were murdered/found has likely been shared with other LE agencies around the country to help them link Delphi to other murders. I have a hunch the break in the case will be when the perp is caught elsewhere, not from a tip from the public.

I think the reason they don't release more audio is because it's disturbing or maybe simply other segments of the audio are muffled. IDK, but I'm trusting LE has done what they can with the release of the audio.

jmo
I agree with you, The audio doesn’t need to be released. I’m sure it’s disturbing . The BG’s voice was most likely inaudible. What was released, as skimpy as it is, was probably the best sample of his voice, and that’s why it was released.

I think a short clip of the video would go a long way. To see the way he walked/the mannerisms just for a few moments could solve this case. It could spark in someone that they know who this is and cannot keep it silent.

There has to be a few seconds of the video that would be acceptable to release.

Or an updated computer composite based on DNA.

Either one of those would be significant.
MOO

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member