Found Deceased IN - Abigail (Abby) Williams, 13, and Liberty (Libby) German, 14/The Delphi Murders 13 Feb 2017 #88

Status
Not open for further replies.
I just saw that Superintendent Doug Carter is doing the press conference on Monday rather than the prosecutors which is interesting. I will never forget how emotional and haunted he looked in the press conferences which is entirely understandable. This press conference is open to the public too the last one was media only.

“A man who resembles a sketch of a suspect wanted for the murder of two Indiana teenage girls has been issued new child molestation charges - just hours before police investigating the killings announced a ‘new direction’ in their probe.

Charles Eldridge, 46, was handed five new child molestation charges by Randolph County prosecutors on Thursday, after they say he repeatedly sexually abused a child under the age of 14 last summer.”

Indiana man who looks like sketch of teen girls' murderer in Indiana is given new child sex charges | Daily Mail Online

I wish the Daily Mail would understand that many men unfortunately look like BG.

BG better not be dead I want the ******* to be held accountable in court. That would be the worst outcome.

That’s what I am thinking. Remember the evidence being sent away for analysis not that long ago. Or maybe they got new information from the anniversary press conference in a tip. I can’t see any of the video being released. I am thinking of Abigail and Liberty’s families as always.

He may be, but no way to know for sure. The link shared earlier about the guy found dead does match the reddish hair and not blue eyes. On the other hand, he is much younger than the prospective BG, and seems to be to be much thinner.

I will say this, with all the picture stills and voice capture, unless BG is totally off the grid and didn’t see any of the media attention, he would have to be very worried his capture is coming.

Yes, speculation was that he may have been BG.
To have the opportunity to commit the crime on a Monday afternoon suggests that BG was possibly transient/unemployed, a seasonal worker, or shift worker. I think it is interesting that MV (the guy found dead) was a landscaper. Fits the profile of someone who was likely not at work on a Monday in February, as well as someone who is outdoorsy.

I wonder if BG is sweating in his boots.....expecting to be discovered any moment.
Or does he think he's outsmarted all the experts?
Sociopaths never shake in their boots. They don’t have a conscience.
This guy is not new to this. I was watching a
documentary about truck drivers who are cross country serial killers. It doesn’t mean he parked his truck near by. He could have parked his truck , maybe just the cab, somewhere and walked through the park to hunt, on a nice day. School was closed. Petaphiles pay close attention to details like school closings in a small town.
BG thought he was going to walk away from this and go on with his killings, but Libby was smarter than him. He didn’t expect to be on snap chat. I’m thinking he is older. A younger man would have taken her phone before he committed the murders of those poor girls. Libby is my “Mentor Sleuth”.

What if they found a connection to Elizabeth and Lyric's case?
It would make him a serial killer which may point them in a new direction.
I think we are going to need a lot of prayers and hugs to make it through until Monday.

It better be.

I hope so gitana1 the last press conference was very disappointing but maybe it worked and got new information from someone. I wonder what has changed in slightly over two months I got the impression that things were bleak at the press conference in February.

Waiting and praying that on Monday we can say "Today is the Day" and it will be true.

Yes I have been waiting anxiously for Superintendent Carter to finally get the chance to say “We got him”. I’m trying not to get my hopes up that will be happening on Monday.

RSBM

I only read a few post thus far, my first gut feeling was that LE wants to speak to BG. Then reading your comment, and they are taking no questions, I feel stronger about this. Maybe some type of contact was made. Please, please let this take them in a good direction. For these two beautiful young girls. Oh please.

Well I had a very short self imposed hiatus from this case!
Willow Knight you may be on to something. I was scratching my head over the 3 day heads up and the statement about, “no suspects”. Then they said they’d be answering no questions and I really was confused. If they aren’t naming a suspect, that’s out, unless you want to get into semantics about POIs. Don’t see how they could release new evidence of any kind, including Parabon info, without answering questions. But if BG has made contact, LE would want to make sure BG knows they are responding and when. And since the message is only for BG, there would be no questions. In that sense it would be like the DC Sniper case and the pressers they had to communicate with the sniper.
The only question then would be why LE and BG want the public involved? Why specifically invite the public to attend? Has BG requested(or demanded) that LE read a statement of some kind?
Monday cannot get here soon enough. I hope it truly is significant, whatever it is.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mona Lisa