TX TX - Prisma Denisse Peralta Reyes, 26, did not pick up her child, Mesquite, 17 Apr 2019

Status
Not open for further replies.
Two different dogs did not pick up her scent in the hallways of the building. At the end of the video, it looks like she continues to walk away from the elevator. It the bottom floor is open, she might have walked through to the other side of the building and kept walking. speculation...

Wow so strange, so I wonder if there is any way she could have wandered into an area that she just hasn’t been found.... wonder where the dogs followed her scent to. She definitely looks like she is stumbling in the video, I wonder why.

To me she looks unwell or confused even. I am hoping they can figure out where she was, from the time she left work at lunch, to the time she showed up on the elevator video hours later. Surely they can get phone records and see who she was talking to in that elevator video.

Wow so strange, so I wonder if there is any way she could have wandered into an area that she just hasn’t been found.... wonder where the dogs followed her scent to. She definitely looks like she is stumbling in the video, I wonder why.

To me she looks unwell or confused even. I am hoping they can figure out where she was, from the time she left work at lunch, to the time she showed up on the elevator video hours later. Surely they can get phone records and see who she was talking to in that elevator video.
Yep...LE has talked to the person she was talking to on the phone. They haven't released any info regarding the call.

I looked for ways to get into the large apartment buildings along 3500 Roseland Ave. She had to know where she was going because its not easy to find an entrance to these buildings. Of the 2 large ones, only one shows a bottom floor entrance like you would see in the bottom floor of a parking garage with an elevator.....cement block walls and columns.
The construction area is a block down the street from the entrance in the pics.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20190420-133059.jpg
    Screenshot_20190420-133059.jpg
    113.1 KB · Views: 81
  • Screenshot_20190420-133124.jpg
    Screenshot_20190420-133124.jpg
    80.9 KB · Views: 80
I read upthread that she never returned to work after lunch, but I don’t know the source of that information (or if it was scheduled or unexpected). Admittedly, I don’t read all the posted articles since they generally just rehash the same info we already know. But that would explain the casual attire.

Given this information, I wonder if she stopped somewhere for lunch and was drugged. That would explain her unsteadiness we detect on the video. Hopefully LE can find video of her Jeep on the road and determine if someone was following her.

I don’t know the drugs used in all the terminology I see used here (roofied, drugged, dosed). Do they all mean the same thing? Do they work the same? If she was drugged she might not even be aware she was unsteady?

Also, to add to my comment above about LE hopefully having more video than we have seen — what would happen if she was seen getting on the elevator, but never getting off? I’m sure there are stairs, but they probably also have surveillance, IMO. Could they just search every apartment? I’d love to see the people there interviewed to find out if they recognize her.

Wild speculation here. MOO
"Roffied" means to be given Rohypnol. It’s a is a tranquilizer roughly ten times more potent than Valium often dissolved in a drink. People that have been assaulted under its influence stated they felt “paralyzed” and many have no member after of the assault.

The effects start twenty to thirty minutes after taking the drug, peak within two hours and may persist for eight or even twelve hours.

Being “dosed” or “drugged” may mean other “date rape” type drugs were administered. They could be prescription or over-the-counter drugs like antidepressants, tranquilizers, or sleeping aids to overpower a victim and affect their memory of the assault. Others are gamma-hydroxybutyric acid (GHB), gamma-butyrolactone (GBL), and ketamine. These drugs referred to by LE and others as "club drugs" because they are commonly used at dance clubs, concerts, bars, or parties. Most drugs, including club drugs, have "slang" nicknames that change over time and may vary depending on what part of the country you are in.

Two different dogs did not pick up her scent in the hallways of the building. At the end of the video, it looks like she continues to walk away from the elevator. It the bottom floor is open, she might have walked through to the other side of the building and kept walking. speculation...
Human scent on pavement especially if it's an area that's exposed to sunlight, may only last a few hours.

I looked for ways to get into the large apartment buildings along 3500 Roseland Ave. She had to know where she was going because its not easy to find an entrance to these buildings. Of the 2 large ones, only one shows a bottom floor entrance like you would see in the bottom floor of a parking garage with an elevator.....cement block walls and columns.
The construction area is a block down the street from the entrance in the pics.
Confirmation from this news video, that the building I identified in an earlier post is the building with the first floor parking and elevator.

Where Is Prisma Reyes?

Attachments

• Screenshot_20190420-190009.jpg
    Screenshot_20190420-190009.jpg
    58.1 KB · Views: 12
New Info!!

"Surveillance video show her last known location in the general area where her Jeep was parked.

Then she was captured at an unknown location near Hall Street and Roseland Avenue at 5:50 pm. After talking for a few minutes on the phone, she was out of sight. Officers investigated the person she was talking to and cleared everything.

6-year old son’s babysitter, Maria, called officers when Reyes didn’t pick up her son. She said her child was very important to her. Wednesday afternoon, Maria talked to Reyes when she said that she was on a lunch break from her new job at a used car lot located off Northwest Highway in Dallas. She was OK when she was talking to her. She told her that she would pick her child at normal hours but she never turned up."

https://funasia.net/articles/0419/d...year-old-son-who-was-last-seen-in-dallas.html

New Info!!

"Surveillance video show her last known location in the general area where her Jeep was parked.

Then she was captured at an unknown location near Hall Street and Roseland Avenue at 5:50 pm. After talking for a few minutes on the phone, she was out of sight. Officers investigated the person she was talking to and cleared everything.

6-year old son’s babysitter, Maria, called officers when Reyes didn’t pick up her son. She said her child was very important to her. Wednesday afternoon, Maria talked to Reyes when she said that she was on a lunch break from her new job at a used car lot located off Northwest Highway in Dallas. She was OK when she was talking to her. She told her that she would pick her child at normal hours but she never turned up."

https://funasia.net/articles/0419/d...year-old-son-who-was-last-seen-in-dallas.html
Hmm so she was on her lunch break when she talked to the sitter and all was fine but she never returned back to work. Why would she not go back to work unless someone was forcing her not to? It’s all so odd!!

New Info!!

How was she seen on video around hall and rose land at 5:50 if she was on video at the elevator at 5:50?

Human scent on pavement especially if it's an area that's exposed to sunlight, may only last a few hours.

I think this is another time where Foxfire could have shared good information.

For some reason, I think of scent dogs as following a scent in the air, not on pavement, like smelling a trail in the air. Did I watch too much Bugs Bunny?

Hmm so she was on her lunch break when she talked to the sitter and all was fine but she never returned back to work. Why would she not go back to work unless someone was forcing her not to? It’s all so odd!!
I agree...this one has my attention. We know now that she wasn't working as a paralegal. I'm worried....

New Info!!

So, she had a new job at a used car lot? What were her job duties there? She was no longer working as a paralegal?

I think this is another time where Foxfire could have shared good information.

For some reason, I think of scent dogs as following a scent in the air, not on pavement, like smelling a trail in the air. Did I watch too much Bugs Bunny?
Agreed....I had the same thought as you. They were trying to pickup a current position rather than a past one.

Do we know who she saw after leaving work? Missing for the entire afternoon suggest there was a least a lunch plan. Did something happen to her at lunch, and at 6 she was going to pick up her child?

Several people suggested that she woozy or she wobbled. Was she drugged at noon? Is that why she didn't inform work that she was away for the afternoon (can someone verify pls?). Did she leave the person she was with at 6PM to collect her child, and that person intervened?

Do we know who she saw after leaving work? Missing for the entire afternoon suggest there was a least a lunch plan. Did something happen to her at lunch, and at 6 she was going to pick up her child?

Several people suggested that she woozy or she wobbled. Was she drugged at noon? Is that why she didn't inform work that she was away for the afternoon (can someone verify pls?). Did she leave the person she was with at 6PM to collect her child, and that person intervened?
I haven't seen any details that answer any of your questions.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member