CA - Joey, Summer, Gianni, Joseph Jr McStay Murders - Feb 4th 2010 #17

Status
Not open for further replies.
Still here, silently waiting for justice. It's unbelievable that these jurors haven't revolted en masse and said, you got 2 weeks to wrap this up or we're outta here! Time's a wastin' but CM is still guilty guilty guilty, IMO, and no amount of delay, hand-waving and distractions from DK can make his thievery and deception go away. But the defense can hope.

Last night while watching some good old game 7 playoff hockey, I went back and watched Dr. Rudin's 402 hearing from the beginning of February to see if I could get an indication of why the defense would call him now...

during that hearing, Dr. Rudin had said that he had sent additional documents the night before, which neither side had been able to look at yet (the defense had it by next morning but had not looked at it yet)... near the end of that hearing, Dr. Rudin had said that once he got more information, which was the Faro Scan of the neighborhood, he was able to do way more calculations, including figuring out the angle the camera was at, and things like the wheel base experiments.

Another thing that I had noticed with Rudin's testimony... he had that back passenger top light as a "matching point" on the truck and video. (attached snip) Knowing that the prosecution (IMO) abandoned that with later testimony from Smith and from Luscio about the back latch and reflection... it makes me wonder what Rudin came up with when he got more information from that Faro Scan. JMO

Attachments

• Rudin's point match.JPG
    Rudin's point match.JPG
    29.9 KB · Views: 12
Last edited:
I did NOT hear that they are calling Dan by the way...

or his ex for that matter...

Nope, Maline said they'd be resting next week, accountant, cops and maybe Rudin testimony (and the CM video apparently) through Wed. Maline cancelled one of the witnesses he said yesterday he'd call today and planned to rest 'next week'.

Or Patrick. He was on their list too. I guess their Dan theory has fizzled out.

That would be your opinion lol

Outside of this bubble, there is a lot more doubt than what we read here IMO I have said for quite awhile that the mystery of Dan is probably way better than the real Dan, who knows, maybe the State will call him LOL

That would be your opinion lol

Outside of this bubble, there is a lot more doubt than what we read here IMO I have said for quite awhile that the mystery of Dan is probably way better than the real Dan, who knows, maybe the State will call him LOL

So you believe DK was intelligent enough to pull this off?

Coz watching that short video and stuff we have seen in the past like hitting girlfriends and so on.

He strikes me as way to impulsive to be able to pull this off and also not at all intelligent.

IMO

So you believe DK was intelligent enough to pull this off?

Coz watching that short video and stuff we have seen in the past like hitting girlfriends and so on.

He strikes me as way to impulsive to be able to pull this off and also not at all intelligent.

IMO

That's not what I said...

It was in regards to the "Dan theory" fizzling out.

There are still a lot of people that believe Dan did it or looks suspicious or at the very least, had the same motive (money.. being cut out) as has been presented by the prosecution in regards to Chase.

This jury has sat through days of cell phone records/towers testimony... and then the prosecution puts up a piece of paper showing some calls to and from a few 808 numbers and that proves he's in Hawaii? LOL I really hope the jury is not stupid enough to believe that is "proof" of anything. JMO

I personally don't think Dan has the physical capabilities ... he looks kinda wimpy to me ... probably has little man syndrome and beats up on women because of it... all JMO BUT, I also have the benefit of even knowing what Dan looks like and way more than I probably ever wanted to know about Dan... do the jurors? They shouldn't. Dan could be 6'5" in their minds...

There are still a lot of people that believe Dan did it or looks suspicious or at the very least, had the same motive (money.. being cut out) as has been presented by the prosecution in regards to Chase.

This jury has sat through days of cell phone records/towers testimony... and then the prosecution puts up a piece of paper showing some calls to and from a few 808 numbers and that proves he's in Hawaii? LOL I really hope the jury is not stupid enough to believe that is "proof" of anything. JMO

I personally don't think Dan has the physical capabilities ... he looks kinda wimpy to me ... probably has little man syndrome and beats up on women because of it... all JMO BUT, I also have the benefit of even knowing what Dan looks like and way more than I probably ever wanted to know about Dan... do the jurors? They shouldn't. Dan could be 6'5" in their minds...

We saw more than than a few numbers, I saw his credit card pinging over Hawaii as well.

When was Dan being cut out of the business as I thought they had resolved all their issues as a year later after the email he was still involved in the business?

BBM, I think there is a bit more than 808 numbers to prove DK was in Hawaii.

We saw more than than a few numbers, I saw his credit card pinging over Hawaii as well.

When was Dan being cut out of the business as I thought they had resolved all their issues as a year later after the email he was still involved in the business?
That's what i thought too. That DK was still going to keep helping Joey even though he had been paid out. Probably just helping JM maintain the website?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
movalee