Found Deceased IN - Abigail (Abby) Williams, 13, & Liberty (Libby) German, 14, The Delphi Murders 13 Feb 2017 #93

Status
Not open for further replies.
It’s often been mentioned how this suspect seems overly dressed for that warmer Feb day and I think probably as speculated by others already, if these murders were premeditated I wonder if he was wearing two layers of clothing. Add a backpack that wouldn’t attract any attention on an outdoor trail and after he caused the tragedy, if he needed to, he could remove the outer layer of clothes and calmly walk back to his car.

That offers him two advantages - if his plans didn’t go as intended, if there was blood on his clothing he could just strip the outer layer but primarily, if he was sighted by anyone he’d not be dressed as the same coming and going which might make him appear to be a different person. He wouldn’t have expected that Libby caught him on video but that she did, this double layer of clothing also served to alter his body shape.

JMO

Thank you! As hard as I look I still cannot see the mustache or facial hair that others are seeing! It just looks like there is a dark shadow near his chin.
I am not even really leaning toward that, I can see it in some frames but not others. I even updated my sketches just because I am so on the fence about it.

Thank you! As hard as I look I still cannot see the mustache or facial hair that others are seeing! It just looks like there is a dark shadow near his chin.
He does look younger with every new picture, though.
Also I think that area under his chin is just shadow, what i have been doing would have lightened it if it wasn't. It's from how close his chin is too his neck I think, the guy looks super tense.

My newest photo enhancements:

I don't think this is an overweight person. That's my only observation.

I don’t see how anybody could really tell gestures, posture, etc. with the tiny amount of footage shown. .

RSBM

Tonight I was watching last night's new episode of See No Evil on ID. It was about a man who basically went on a killing rampage because he was angry at a woman. See No Evil is a show about how crimes get solved because of CCTV footage (almost all from Walmart....do they have some kind of agreement with them?). So many of the images/video I saw looked just like my ex-husband. Shape of body, shape and size of head, hairline, hair color, etc. It obviously was not him, but if YOU saw that same person you'd probably think, "I've never seen that person before." Just an observation.

LE has not asked for any information about the car. They either have the car or they know where it is. IMO they have linked forensic evidence between the 2 sites, the murder site and the parking site/car. It could be fiber, seed pods, hair,..... . They need to positively confirm who was driving the car between noon and 5 PM on February 13th.

Another theory....maybe they (either LE or someone else) came across someone that day at the bridge area and talked to them to ask if they'd seen anything and they mentioned they'd been parked at the abandoned business. But they failed to get their name (or they did and lost it or did and can't get in touch with them) and they want to talk to them again. Maybe it's just a witness they want to talk to again.

I’ve been a lurker for a while, hopefully I can find time to stick around.

No offense, but I’m really confused by people being confused.

..... i have edited for brevity.

I kind of agree that it seems BG has a prosthetic right leg, he brings the whole leg down in one swoop and then he lifts the right leg higher than he should. I never noticed this, but watch and pay close attention. He seems to be turning towards the girls, but his right leg almost looks fake.

I agree that he definitely planned this crime, the girls just fit into sick fantasy. He was looking for someone weaker that would be naive enough to follow his directions without questioning him. I also read a comment about BG being mentally unstable and psychotic - I disagree. I’ve dealt with people with psychosis my whole life and most aren’t violent at all. Additionally, they would not try to hide what they’ve done. He would have stayed there if he was psychotic. I think he knew damn well what he was doing and made al attempts possible to conceal. He may be a psychopath, but he’s not psychotic.

I do think he wore a custom, wig, etc to appear heavier/.different and conceal his identity. All MOO

LogicalMan,

Welcome Logical with your first very informative post.:):):)
Hope you have time to continue posting.
As you have experience with people with problems, this would be very helpful here.
You provide a lot of detail to think about.
MOO.

After 2 years of trying to dissect the pics of BG walking on the bridge, I’m as confused now as in the beginning. I’ve always tried to visualize the face itself (versus figuring out what the white thing is, whether he’s got a hat, etc) and just don’t see it being the younger guy. And honestly after the release of the video I don’t see how anybody could really tell gestures, posture, etc. with the tiny amount of footage shown. It would appear LE was also confused if they used the first sketch this long as “the guy” only to change gears totally and replace it with the new and improved BG. That tells me whatever video they really have from the phone isn’t much better than what any of us has seen now.

Tonight’s thought: Sup. Carter said at the PC “we’re just beginning...”. Does anyone else find that odd in light of the fact it’s been over 2 years? I might be overthinking it, but think it makes it sound like they aren’t any closer to resolution than in the beginning.

Can you see BG’s face?

I only see the reflection of a face. You can tell he’s white, and maybe that he has cheeks.

My newest photo enhancements:
Good job. Thank you for sharing....I see hair that is thinner in the front, combed straight forward over the forehead, and no hat...... It does not look like the hair in that currently used sketch ?..... I still think he looks 35-45 years old........I sure hope he is caught soon.....moo

We're seeking the public's help to identify the driver of a vehicle that was parked at the old CPS DCS welfare building in the city of Delphi that was abandoned on the east side of County Road 300 North next to the Hoosier Heartland highway between the hours of noon to 5:00 on February 14th 2017. If you were parked there or know who was parked there please contact the officers at the command post at the Delphi city building.

Ok... Just speculation.

What if this killer hadn’t been to Delphi for some time and didn’t realize those services were no longer available at this address, the building was abandoned.

Department of Child Services
Children Protective Services

Just a general thought about the new direction/new sketch. Would that give a defense attorney their perfect loophole? “First it was this guy, then that guy, now my client! LE doesn’t know who committed the murder!”

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CrimeJunkie82