Found Deceased IN - Abigail (Abby) Williams, 13, & Liberty (Libby) German, 14, The Delphi Murders 13 Feb 2017 #93

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm under the impression that the bridge guy and the young guy are not the same......the girls took pics/video......can the pic we've seen of the original bridge guy simply be there for scale? as a warning to the perp.......to let the real animal KNOW that there are pics, and the perp doesn't know what pics are available, or what conversation was recorded, or what video might have been saved.....

and I don't believe there was any disguise.....disguise from what?...there was no expectation of witnesses or cameras or drones flying over head....why disguise?

IMO this was a spur of the moment murderous attack....this was done by someone fit an able to go down hills and walk in the field......prosthetic leg?..what person with a prosthetic leg would ever choose and old bridge with separated slats to take a walk on...

this was done by someone local or at least someone who frequented the area and knew the trails, the creek, roads etc....

the other thing.....people who know each other say "guys"...."guys" to me infers familiarity.....I'll bet the girls knew the perp.....

please let this be the week we see an arrest .....

Anyone else notice this reference to the girls being killed quickly? It seems to answer the question, "were they moved" with a "No".

bbm

New 'Face' of the Delphi Murder Suspect

Good eye. Minutes??? Oh my.

BBM

“Look at the sketch, listen to the audio, watch how this coward walks on the high bridge and send your tip to this email: Abbyandlibbytip@cacoshrf.com

This is the face of the suspect that goes with body of the video captured on Liberty German's cell phone minutes before she and Abigail Williams were murdered.”
New 'Face' of the Delphi Murder Suspect

Sorry I'm slightly behind and back to the hair again...so the video of the guy on the bridge is still the suspect yes? He's either wearing a hat or his hair is straight. But this new sketch has the hair as curly/wavy. So if he was wearing a hat why not include that again in this new sketch? I'm so confused.

Also when they said that the man in the first sketch is no longer a POI..then who is he? Is he an actual person at all, or is it just a depiction that turned out to be way off and he's not a literal second man?

As far as I know - someone correct me if I'm wrong, please! - we don't know if the first sketch is a witness statement or a composite from the video based on incomplete info, or something else entirely.

As for the hair, the second sketch is based on a witness statement. TOTAL speculation here, but it's possible his hair looked different when the witness saw him. It could have been brushed back/forward, or been messed up in a struggle (if the witness saw him after the fact) or it could even be that he was wearing a hat, but wasn't when the witness saw him. Anything, really, is possible.

Also, it bears noting that the image quality itself is fairly poor and zoomed in, all things considered. It might just not have the definition to pick his hair up accurately.

All complete speculation and opinion.

I think we also have to remember that Delphi is a tiny Indiana town, population 2800/2900 +/-. I live in a tiny river town that is one square mile, population 5700/5800 +/-.
While Delphi is a small town, the space it takes up is spread out more than mine. We also have our own PD.
Had this happened here, EVERYONE would have been interviewed. I also know most people here if only by sight. You can tell a "tourist" just by their demeanor.
IF BG lives in Delphi, LE knows who it is and simply doesn't have enough to connect him to the crime. What really kind of disturbs me is that I feel people might be protecting him, because in my town the residents would come together like a vigilante group and sit on him.
I don't doubt for 1 minute that Carter and crew questioned him or someone who knows him. TO ME, the presser was an open conversation to him, about him, to trigger him.
I just hope it doesn't take another two years for LE to link him solidly.

IMHO ONLY!
I believe it is a local, as well.How else would you know about that bridge. This area sits right along I-65 which is major highway in Indiana. I believe the Delphi exit markets gas at that exit. I know there is a gas station/truck stop there. Not much else. I dont believe a tourist would know about this bridge. Much less, care

I watched that video. I think the girls fought him. I think they were too noisy and he killed them. I think we will learn that when we learn more about the full audio on the phone. I think they DNA maybe something under their fingernails. Also, I think they ran across that creek trying to escape. I don't believe a man who abducts two teenage girls on a trail would choose that spot. It's too wide open. JMO.
I wish i knew more about the personality of the girls.

Did any of us discuss the vehicle on 300 N early on? I don't remember any mention of it. It could have been when we were discussing nearby parking or the vehicles at the graveyard. I believe we talked about a truck after viewing the initial helicopter footage. Also there may have been some discussion after the Dr. Phil family interview.
Time to go back and re-watch some videos.

I’m glad to hear I’m not alone, I’ve watched the video until I’m blue in the face, still not much more than a blur to me. As you I can tell he’s white, I can see that it is a face, but that’s about it.
Oh, and I could swear his mouth was moving, either talking or chewing gum.
I think it is also safe to say he is shorter than 6 ft. as height is not easy to disguise when you are wearing flat shoes. ;)

Minutes? How is that possible?
I think he marched them at gunpoint to the area where their bodies were found further away from the bridge and on the other side of the creek. I think "minutes" was used relative to the possibility that they were killed hours later. I don't think "minutes" was meant to be taken literally. If he killed them just after going down the hill, how did their bodies end up much further away?

Last edited:
That was fascinating yet so sad. I highly recommend it to anyone confused about locations of events.

Yeah, I watched it myself and - while heart-wrenching - it also seemed to be a pretty logical breakdown.

His placement of BG on the bridge itself makes me think (opinion/conjecture only!) that he didn't start on the side the girls were ending on and double back around - he would've been a good distance away from them when he did, if so, which would've given them plenty of time to move on/get away.

Of course, so little about things like this makes sense.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jojo53