Found Deceased IN - Abigail (Abby) Williams, 13, & Liberty (Libby) German, 14, The Delphi Murders 13 Feb 2017 #94

Status
Not open for further replies.
Woah, look at this, “old social services building”-same building mentioned in the PC? Ironic:

“Delphi aims to take back historic trails

Parking for the event will be on both sides of the Freedom Bridge near the intersection of Indiana 25 and Main Street. The underdeveloped lot on the west end of the bridge has the most parking space, but there also is parking on the east end at the old social services building. Additionally, Camp Tecumseh staff will shuttle community members from the parking lot at the United Methodist Church on the city's south side to the Freedom Bridge.“
Get Access

This photo from the above link, speaks a thousand words:
636288183546910284-Monon-high-bridge.JPG
The United Methodist Church has held a "Camp" in this area in the past and used that Social Services parking lot ??????....moo

I have thought since they came out with the new (though original) sketch and eliminated the one we’ve all been looking at for the past two years, was because they recently deemed the the new one to be a more accurate description of BG.

As in, whoever gave them the original description didn’t do well at remembering what BG really looked like, didn’t get a very good look at him or, possibly and purposely gave misleading information via their description.
Yet I’ve seen posted several times here that the two sketches are of two different people, so I’m a bit confused myself.

I know I could look this up, but—when did they release the still pictures of BG? Could the “older-looking sketch” witness have had a memory contaminated by seeing the stills of BG?

Because, “older looking sketch” was made in July, right?

Here’s a thought, talking about peeping Toms, we know that the “flashers” were originally ruled out it seems.

Now that LE has said perhaps BG has already been interviewed, perhaps a look at the flashers against the new sketch may be in order.

I won’t do a side by side so as to not violate TOS; here’s the msm on the flashers:

Police seek alleged Monon Trail flasher

Monon jogger may have flashed several women

Second report of indecent exposure investigated on Monon Trail
Feb 13, 2017

Note the date of the article.
It looks nothing like the sketch I don't think?

So are we supposed to put everything into this sketch? What if this one is not correct either? I’m not sure I even trust this new sketch.

ETA: I thought there were two flashers iirc, still looking for the other guy.

Hoping to spare you all from going down another potential rabbit hole; that Monon Trail with the flasher problem is in Indy, not Delphi.

Hoping to spare you all from going down another potential rabbit hole; that Monon Trail with the flasher problem is in Indy, not Delphi.

On *advertiser censored*!!! My bad, that’s right, I totally forgot. Sorry about that folks!

(Time keeps on slippin, slippin, slippin...)

ETA:
Well still was worth a re-peek anyway, considering he’s a pervert on a trail during that time.

I am wondering if leaving the scrambled noises in the audio recording is actually a message to the killer -- we know what the girls said to you -- because it would have been easier to edit out those sounds entirely than to scramble and leave them in.

Also to me it sounds like this person holds a position of authority in some manner -- teacher, cop, parent -- due to his calm and controlled authoritative directions he gave to the girls and the familiarity of the word "guys". JMO
I agree. Controlled and authoritative.

As an example, something like this:

BG: “Guys...you can’t be walking on this bridge, it’s illegal. You’ll have to go back a different way.”

Libby/Abby: “How are we supposed to get back [to where we started]?”

BG: (motioning) “Down the hill...and then _______.” (Basically directing them into his net/web/trap)

Of course, it could have also been “Guys” immediately followed by “Down the hill” with a knife or gun held to one of the girls....but it just seems like “Guys...” would be a strange way to address someone you are about to take by force. But this isn’t a normal person we’re discussing, so his speech habits certainly might not fit the norm.

MOO

Last edited:
I agree, moo.
I go back and forth with this. Part of me thinks they just need a little more evidence and the other part thinks they really are re-booting! I just can't decide. I do have hope that b/c so much time has passed and they are getting a lot of new calls, people watching who didn't before, etc. that they stand a good chance of uncovering important info at the very least.

On *advertiser censored*!!! My bad, that’s right, I totally forgot. Sorry about that folks!

(Time keeps on slippin, slippin, slippin...)

No worries, all the old timers in this thread are running on info overload anyway. (If I'm going to have a song stuck in my head today it might as well be Steve Miller Band, so thanks for that. ;)

Last edited:
I've been thinking about the Feb 13 timeline, specifically the speculations about where the girls "might be" when it was realized they weren't responding to text msgs/calls. IIRC... It was thought they might have gone to a friend's house and forgotten to call. And, it was speculated that Libby had mentioned wanting to visit her mom. Was it also true that maybe she attempted to do this previously (not recently) but sometime before? If so, how did she go about it... particularly if her mother lived outside Indiana?

I feel sure this was discussed back in '17 but I also remember I dismissed any speculation about it being a factor.

Maybe I should dismiss it again BUT I also feel as if I should turn my thoughts to new directions. I'm NOT speculating on family involvement! I'm simply wondering if my memory is even slightly correct on this topic.

To me his gait and clothing are unremarkable. He looks like he’s walking with purpose toward the end of the bridge where the girls were waiting. There’s a brown hip pack on his right and his right hand is under the hem of his jacket, and there’s something pointy concealed under the jacket above that.

I believe Abby and Libby were mildly tense at his approach, but if there was something truly threatening about him at that moment they wouldn’t have hesitated to run through the private property barrier to get away from him while he was still on the bridge. I think he was unnaturally calm with his approach and his delivery of “guys... g’down the hill,” given what he was about to do, and this demeanor is what LE hopes someone will recognize.

Here’s a thought, talking about peeping Toms, we know that the “flashers” were originally ruled out it seems.

Now that LE has said perhaps BG has already been interviewed, perhaps a look at the flashers against the new sketch may be in order.

I won’t do a side by side so as to not violate TOS; here’s the msm on the flashers:

Police seek alleged Monon Trail flasher

Monon jogger may have flashed several women

Second report of indecent exposure investigated on Monon Trail
Feb 13, 2017

Note the date of the article.
It looks nothing like the sketch I don't think?

So are we supposed to put everything into this sketch? What if this one is not correct either? I’m not sure I even trust this new sketch.

ETA: I thought there were two flashers iirc, still looking for the other guy.
Did they catch either of these guys? Great photos of the first one!

BG: “Guys...you can’t be walking on this bridge, it’s illegal. You’ll have to go back a different way.”

Libby/Abby: “How are we supposed to get back [to where we started]?

BG: (motioning) “Down the hill...and then _______.” (Basically directing them into his net/web/trap)

Of course, it could have also been “Guys” immediately followed by “Down the hill” with a knife or gun held to one of the girls....but it just seems like “Guys...” would be a strange way to address someone you are about to take by force. But this isn’t a normal person we’re discussing, so his speech habits certainly might not fit the norm.

MOO

I kind of get this way of thinking but if there was more audio from him (about them not supposed to be on the bridge) why not release all of that sentence rather than just 'Guys, down the hill'.

I totally get why they have not released any audio from the girls or any threatening audio from BG but if he lured them down the hill with a statement that they shouldn't be there then I don't get why the full phrase isn't out there to listen to.

Which makes me think it was more of a threatening command to get them to go down the hill rather than a lure.

Hope that makes sense.

Libby/Abby: “How are we supposed to get back [to where we started]?

MOO
In thinking about authoritative figures, and in particular, authoritative figures who are used to doing a lot of “policing” and used to addressing kids in general terms like “hey, guys....” and would not be working on a day off of school... I wonder if any male substitute teachers in the area fit BG’s likeness.

Just a random thought that occurred to me as I think back to his tone in the audio.

P.S. I’ve followed a decent amount of cases on WS’s. None so far have given me the creeps as much as this one. I think I may have to instate a self imposed curfew...no sleuthing of this case after dark. :eek:

ETA: I want this guy caught!! Yesterday!

Last edited:
The BG seems to speed up when he begins to turn. His voice may sound older because he was using authority. This was fast and somewhat planned. There was more than likely words spoken in between Guys....Down the hill, such as, Guys...get the eff...Down the hill. There is more than likely some kind of response from the girls at the same time. I do not think we can hear either by the way because it was edited out. This guy struck like an angry panther.

I think they may want to cross reference the phone number to see if anyone lied or maybe if any of the numbers was pinging around the bridge that day. Moo

I also think that the investigators have a data base of the phone numbers of everyone they have interviewed,logged tips from or men who might have feigned a vague I might have been in the general vicinity walking/fishing/errands on February 13,2017.

I think investigators have an algorithm that extracts those phone numbers that pinged in the radius of cell towers during the very tight timeline.

I also believe the arrogant young BG had what he thought was an alibi that no one would ever question. I think he very well could have delayed leaving the immediate area to watch the frantic friends and family looking for Libby and Abby. He could have impulsively turned on his cell to quickly check for any reports from the news seeking information of Libby and Abby.

(I am paraphrasing Carter and simply conveying in my words his message.I do not want to in any way alter the intent of his message)Carter has spoke directly to him,”you took two beautiful souls, you have crossed over to the depths of hell in executing your evil act and there is no turning back!

Carter tells the perpetrators friends or relatives you can not negotiate/barter for the perps innocence. The only escape/peace from the unending nightmare is to call investigators.

Young BG released his soul to the eternal keeper of the dammed when he willfully and for his own gratification terrorized & snuffed the life out two innocent girls.

Justice for Libby and Abby and their loved ones. Just writing about Libby and Abby makes me so sad I sincerely pray for an arrest.

MOO

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members