The British Royal Family - news, views, clothes & shoes! #6

Status
Not open for further replies.
Link goes to Word Round Up puzzle for me, but you might have to get there by searching USA Today Puzzles. The "clue" is Buckingham _______. Answer: Palace. I wondered if it was a "sign" that Buckingham Palace might soon be announcing the birth of Baby Sussex.

Royal baby announcement: What to expect and when

Couple keeping plans surrounding arrival private

(CNN) - Harry and Meghan are the biggest star couple in the world right now and they accept their place in public life, as demonstrated when they allowed cameras into their momentous wedding last year.

When it comes to their children though, The Duke and Duchess of Sussex are drawing a clear line on media access...

The official announcement that they would keep things private and make an announcement after the family has had some private time together didn't say anything about announcing the labour. So I'm not sure if they will announce the labour or if the first official announcement will be after baby is born.

I had thought this pertained to photos - no photos on the steps of hospital. First photos will come a few days after birth. I thought I had read they would announce labor and birth.

ETA: Royal baby 2019 due date: The Duchess of Sussex’s pregnancy updates, gender predictions and latest news

I got 10 out of 17 on the British food quiz. I was happy to see what spotted dick actually looked like LOL It was on a prior quiz that had spotted dick as one of the answers but no picture. I am relieved HA!!!!

Another British food quiz as we await the birth of Baby Sussex.

Can You Pass This Very British Food Quiz?

I had a friend from England, and wanted to make him a "real" English supper...I looked at a British cookbook, and kept thinking, "No, that sounds awful, no, no"...finally went with Prime Rib, potatoes and trifle for dessert. He was so happy. He hates Tex Mex food, and thinks everything here is too spicy.

There hasn't been much said about it recently, but there were early reports that Meghan might be pregnant with twins. Does anyone feel this is still a possibility?

The papers are talking about a home birth. I wouldn't think Meghan would have a home birth for twins. But we don't really know that it will be a home birth.

I'll say probably not twins...but you never know! :)

It's a good thing George wasn't a twin...fancy having one twin become monarch and the other not.

The papers are talking about a home birth. I wouldn't think Meghan would have a home birth for twins. But we don't really know that it will be a home birth.

I'll say probably not twins...but you never know! :)

It's a good thing George wasn't a twin...fancy having one twin become monarch and the other not.
Wow I never thought about that. I guess they would have to go with the twin that was born first.

While it had been widely reported Duke and Duchess of Sussex were “nesting” at their newly renovated property of Frogmore Cottage on the grounds of Windsor Castle, RadarOnline.com can reveal the pair is actually at their old home in Kensington Palace, where Prince William lives with wife Kate, and where Harry’s mom, the late Princess Diana, lived until she left the royal family.

Meghan Markle & Prince Harry Up Security Before Baby’s Birth

Sounds like overkill to me. The baby has made a true circus out of the media. Not the baby's fault but the media is 120 percent at fault.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
whocoulditbenow