The British Royal Family - news, views, clothes & shoes! #6

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wow I never thought about that. I guess they would have to go with the twin that was born first.

The Monegasque RF (Monaco) has twins, one boy, one girl and the boy is the heir.

I believe he was second born (would have to check) but he is a boy. If there are two boys, the first born is heir and the second the heir presumptive.

Girls don't count. lol Well, sons are preferred over daughters when it comes to an heir. Even in Britain, even in 2019.

While it had been widely reported Duke and Duchess of Sussex were “nesting” at their newly renovated property of Frogmore Cottage on the grounds of Windsor Castle, RadarOnline.com can reveal the pair is actually at their old home in Kensington Palace, where Prince William lives with wife Kate, and where Harry’s mom, the late Princess Diana, lived until she left the royal family.

Meghan Markle & Prince Harry Up Security Before Baby’s Birth

I take it someone has finally solved the problem of how to be in two places at once??? :D:p

It sells more papers this way. boring if they're all in one place, eh?

I had a friend from England, and wanted to make him a "real" English supper...I looked at a British cookbook, and kept thinking, "No, that sounds awful, no, no"...finally went with Prime Rib, potatoes and trifle for dessert. He was so happy. He hates Tex Mex food, and thinks everything here is too spicy.

Aw that’s very sweet.

I worked in an English pub states side NJ many moons ago. —Just love English food.

One time a friend who is a fabulous cook and I attempted the Beef Wellington. It turned out pretty good... delicious.

Whenever I see it on a menu I’ll order it.

Many unsuccessful attempts at Yorkshire Pudding but a school chum’s mom made it. Ohhhh yum.

LOL, That is exactly what I thought. "What in the $&@% is that?!"
Nope, not in a million years do I wanna see this set in front of me :eek:
40039903291_872bdc23d6_b.jpg

So, I got 13/17 on the quiz...
Things like rumbledethumps and singing hinnies I picked because they were the wackiest titles, but I was clueless.

BDE, thanks for all the fun quizzes! Love them!

I'll try to fit in an out of town trip. That's when exciting things happen. Things such as verdicts I have been waiting on etc. I was downtown Toronto early and well into the eve last Wed. nothing, nada..........

I get to be the curmudgeon and say I’m just over Markle .

When I heard she was going to deliver at home as an older primip, possibly in a tub, I just mentally rolled my eyes.

Those tub births are known medically as Poop Soup.

I think the other spouses of Royals have handled all this in a more discrete, British way and I admire that.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Geneasearcher