Found Deceased IL - Andrew Freund, 5, Crystal Lake, 17 April 2019 *Arrests* - #4

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wow. A 5 year old washing dishes........
Poor thing, he could do nothing right.
Was he concealing AJ because of his injuries? Or was he locked in his room? Funny no one saw him. I guess train video can verify?
Do we know that P is bio son of Sr?

It sounds like she just took P and went off for the weekend to the hotel leaving AJ at home with his dad? I suppose Drew wanted to go to the office on Saturday morning and just took him along with him? I’m not sure why he’d have him enter/exit through different doors at the office to not be seen by coworkers but I’d be willing to guess that he wanted to hide him because he had injuries.

It seems that JC was treating and abusing AJ just like she’d done previously with her oldest son, “A”. IIRC, in the grandmothers custody document she said JC she was locking “A” in his room for hours, beating him and making him clean the dirty house at a very young age.

Sadly, it seems that history repeated itself with her beating and locking up AJ for hours and having him clean dirty dishes.
Sr. claimed AJ had been instructed on the "proper" cleaning of the dishes so let's not blame Mom for the dish incident. I'd be interested in knowing if Freund was J.C.'s attorney during that custody battle.

JMO

Forcing a 5-year-old to do dishes and then reprimanding him because he did a sloppy job is just one example of how twisted "Drew" is. No matter what AJ did, it wouldn't satisfy his father. And why the heck is the child called "AJ" if his legal name was Andrew THOMAS Freund, Jr.?

JMO
Probably just a nickname they called him. Drew referred to “P” as “P.J” too but I’m not sure what his middle name is.

Last edited:
Remember that AJ spent the first 18 months of his life with a foster family. I would bet JC didn’t bond with him, and probably blamed his normal toddler/preschooler behaviors on development during foster care. And AJ May have had behavioral issues due to the opiates during pregnancy. I think he received the majority of the beatings because of this.

Wasn’t she clean when pregnant with P and when he was born, so she could get AJ back? She may have been clean long enough for P to develop normally, and for her to develop a normal bond with P. Moo

It sounds like she just took P and went off for the weekend to the hotel leaving AJ at home with his dad? I suppose Drew wanted to go to the office on Saturday morning and just took him along with him? I’m not sure why he’d have him enter/exit through different doors at the office to not be seen by coworkers but I’d be willing to guess that he wanted to hide him because he had injuries.

Or, he did not have him & didn’t want to tell LE he left him locked in his room? Hopefully video is available. People would see AJ on the train, right?
I guess they had to be very careful AJ did not talk to anyone.

Was she repeating her past with A to spite her mom, possibly?
It is really stunning she attempted to get P returned prior to AJ being found.
As far as her lawyering up, I think Sr told her she needed to get a lawyer. Jmo
Or was Sr. repeating her past so that she would be implicated and not him? I think her friend told her to lawyer up.

JMO

OT/ Just wanted to go off topic for a sec but there’s been human remains found in Cottage Grove, OR and some talk that it could possibly be Kyron.

Cottage Grove is located 2 hours south of Skyline School and just north of Roseburg where TMH’s parents live.
JMO
Human remains reportedly found near Cottage Grove
Why are all these remains lately being found by mushroom pickers?

Fingers crossed it’s Kyron and he can finally Rest In Peace.

What office? I can't find any office listing for Andrew Freund, Esq., CPA

What office? I can't find any office listing for Andrew Freund, Esq., CPA

I think he was working at a law office because IIRC, one of the news articles stated there was a name of the firm listed and the station called there and asked for AF, Sr and whoever answered the phone said “He don't work here no more”.
JMO

I think he was working at a law office because IIRC, one of the news articles stated there was a name of the firm listed and the station called there and asked for AF, Sr and whoever answered the phone said “He don't work here no more”.
JMO
His house was in foreclosure. I doubt he could afford office rent and probably stopped paying that as well.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mrskrash2012