Found Deceased IL - Andrew Freund, 5, Crystal Lake, 17 April 2019 *Arrests* - #4

Status
Not open for further replies.
Every morning I google hoping she had an emergency C section.

Likewise. It is outrageous from the get go. I wish little AJ could have got away, maybe to a neighbors house. But, he was so afraid of the dirty duo, that is clear from his convo with the doctor.
Poor little guy, from the moment his feet hit the floor in the mornings until tossed in his crib at night, he walked on eggshells, imo. I hope he had dreams, not nightmares.

I don't think getting away would have done anything. That county's DCFS and/or judge were determined for him to stay there at all costs.

Why did he ever have to be returned to her? She didn’t want him, imo. How he must have hated her.
The love of a child that age is usually unconditional no matter the abuse. They want to stay with their parents. He even told the doctor that Mommy didn't mean to hurt him.

Look at the Turpin case. It took a 17-year-old to finally get the courage to help her younger siblings who were tied to their beds.

JMO

SBM
How he must have hated her.

I disagree.

Due to the complex nature of Neurobehavior regarding love and fear, I think AJ likely loved his Mom.

An example of this is when the physician asked him how he got the bruise on his hip and his response had truth in it that his Mom may have hit him with a belt but that she didn't mean it. After all the abuse he endured, he still defended her.

Heartbreaking.

MOO

The love of a child that age is usually unconditional no matter the abuse. They want to stay with their parents. He even told the doctor that Mommy didn't mean to hurt him.

Look at the Turpin case. It took a 17-year-old to finally get the courage to help her younger siblings who were tied to their beds.

JMO
I disagree. I think he was repeatedly told “you better not tell”, & he almost told the doctor, but caught himself.
Which, he prob’ would have been returned after a fake investigation & suffered another brutal beating.

I could barely ready that story, the details of what was done to AJ made my skin hurt and tingle, and my stomach roll.

I have a question I hesitate to pose, but here it goes. How a person can abuse their own child is mysterious enough. But to video the results of said injuries is beyond my comprehension. Why?

JMO

Correct, at the sentencing the kiddos gave statements many of which professed love and forgiveness towards their parents.

Kids of parents who tortured them speak at their sentencing

I could barely ready that story, the details of what was done to AJ made my skin hurt and tingle, and my stomach roll.

I have a question I hesitate to pose, but here it goes. How a person can abuse their own child is mysterious enough. But to video the results of said injuries is beyond my comprehension. Why?

Possibly to send her friend she frequently texted?
I’m trying to find date the video was deleted, no luck yet, info might not be out here.

JMO
And three of the Turpin kids just gave their victim impact statements at their parents sentencing hearing. The said they love their parents and they forgive them.

Where was AFsr in all these beatings and punishments? What part did he do?

Yes, he has confessed to putting AJ in cold water and burying AJ. I am curious what he did in the many other beatings. It seems JC is being blamed for the beatings.

Was AF overpowered by JC’s influence, control, or his love for her that he could not stop her? What happened here?

I would anticipate AJ confessing first. As a lawyer, he knows the first one to confess will get the better deal. Unfortunately!

That's the problem I'm having. Which one of these $%*$@ do you believe? IMO you do just as prosecutors have done, charge them equally for his death, equally culpable. Is this going to be a case of which defendant's attorney puts on a better defense? Will they be tried together or separately?

Websleuths is a great space because there is room for everyone to have open discussions with varying opinions on the thousands of cases posted.

We all come from different cultures, backgrounds, and experiences which only adds to the discussion.

Certain cases bring out a lot of emotions and sensitivities and I wanted to post this as a friendly reminder that we are all here to honor AJ.

MOO

I disagree. I think he was repeatedly told “you better not tell”, & he almost told the doctor, but caught himself.
Which, he prob’ would have been returned after a fake investigation & suffered another brutal beating.

He did tell the doctor! And he and his brother should have been forensically interviewed by the McHenry Children's Advocacy Center.

This is why the outrage is so intense. There are protections in place and they were intentionally ignored in this case. McHenrey County has 300,000 population. How many other AJ's is DCFS ignoring?

JMO

It's something one parent would do if they are hoping to get a protection order against the other. It's stoopid to do it if you don't try to get help for the child. And JC did not.

JMO

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members