GUILTY CO - Shanann Watts (34), Celeste"Cece" (3) and Bella (4), Frederick, 13 Aug 2018 *CW LWOP* #72

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I disagree with this - I don't believe he relished his time in front of the camera at all. He's what the industry calls a covert narcissist. He's almost the opposite of attention seeking - he thinks because he said Shannan went on a playdate, there should be no more attention on the subject and people should move on without ever questioning further. He said playdate so playdate it is - it doesn't matter you found her phone, her purse, the kids meds etc etc ....I said she's on a playdate!

He’s a narcissist. He relishes anytime he can get in front of the camera. We will never know what that day actually looked like for Shannan & those innocent little girls. I’m sure we will continue to hear from this scum for quite awhile.

My thoughts, too, from the beginning. He didn't have the nerve to have that kind of conversation with her, and she would have fought back with all she had -- scratching, biting, kicking, poking at his eyes, etc. Who wouldn't with your children's lives on the line along with your own?
He took the coward's way out. Pin her down by sitting on her back, and strangle her while she was sleeping. He was then, and is now, one scaredy-cat lying wimp, IMHO.
I'm not sure he didn't have help to hold her down. She had very strong legs. Her dad mentioned that once

I was always told “be careful what you wish for, you might just get it”. Wouldn’t it be ironic if an appeal was granted and a full trial to follow with possible others included for their complicity in the crime, then the punishment the DP. Of course, I know of no others complicit, but could a trial produce evidence not known at present? MOO

I was always told “be careful what you wish for, you might just get it”. Wouldn’t it be ironic if an appeal was granted and a full trial to follow with possible others included for their complicity in the crime, then the punishment the DP. Of course, I know of no others complicit, but could a trial produce evidence not known at present? MOO

Yes, that, and a good defense attorney, especially for a case of this sort, would cost a ton of money. There is so much evidence already, plus a confession. SMH. And certainly a good attorney would take the case, but s/he would have a built-in excuse for not pulling it off.
Mr. Narcissist should sit down, shut up, and learn to like prison food, IMHO.

I'm not sure he didn't have help to hold her down. She had very strong legs. Her dad mentioned that once
So who was helping him, then? Bella? Cece? Because there's clear evidence that no one else was in the home that morning, or they would have been seen coming or going on the neighbor's surveillance camera, or the Watts' own security footage.

So who was helping him, then? Bella? Cece? Because there's clear evidence that no one else was in the home that morning, or they would have been seen coming or going on the neighbor's surveillance camera, or the Watts' own security footage.

At the back of the house there where no camera's so they could easily sneak in the back.

With this new People magazine article and the loonies making donations to his prison account, will the State of Colorado be able to seize any of that account for the debt he owes them?

I'b bet money that the People story is the doings of one person only and it's not CW. I believe it's a female that loves attention even more than her son does....

First, CW never would have talked to CBI interview team if he was serious about appeal. Criminal law 101.

Payday piece for Mom. End of story.

And all this hopefully serves as a constant reminder to CW that SW was right all along about the woman.

MOO

Last edited:
nope, no clear evidence that no one else was there. The cameras did not cover all entrances to the house.

I disagree with this - I don't believe he relished his time in front of the camera at all. He's what the industry calls a covert narcissist. He's almost the opposite of attention seeking - he thinks because he said Shannan went on a playdate, there should be no more attention on the subject and people should move on without ever questioning further. He said playdate so playdate it is - it doesn't matter you found her phone, her purse, the kids meds etc etc ....I said she's on a playdate!
CW was a covert narcissist which is how he fooled their friends and SW's family. Behind closed doors when the camera wasn't rolling, he was an abusive killer. He's still a narcissist wanting sympathy for his heinous crimes.

JMO

Not if they came and went through the back yard.

Not saying I think anyone did. Or didn’t. Just that it would be easy to get in and out unnoticed.

I'b bet money that the People story is the doings of one person only and it's not CW. I believe it's a female that loves attention even more than her son does....

First, CW never would have talked to CBI interview team if he was serious about appeal. Criminal law 101.

Payday piece for Mom. End of story.

And all this hopefully serves as a constant reminder to CW that SW was right all along about the woman.

MOO
Totally. I also feel like CW's family don't really grasp the legal process, laws, rules and procedures, or professional ways to proceed. They are way out of their league. It felt like from the early interviews on, his mother just wanted to stamp her foot and yell, "It's not fair!" and "Even if he did it, he should fight it. I would." They let that total nutcase woman actually file a documented request to the court, on Mama Watts' behalf, requesting that the judge call CW's mom. The whole thing was absurd. I actually felt somewhat sorry for them at the time, being thrown into the legal system with no idea what was going on, no guidance, and clearly listening to misguided vultures who had their own agendas. But I question their critical thinking abilities, among other things.

I also find it absolutely mind-boggling that for such a high profile case, they didn't seek out every possible resource. Even with limited funds, you would think someone fairly competent would have at least pointed them in the right direction, either for their own publicity/profile, or out of pity, or just as a professional courtesy. Starting with, don't let a total stranger file some embarrassing on the record request to the judge to call the defendant's mother and making the accusation that CW was receiving "inhumane" treatment - while admitting they had no knowledge of anything! Cringe-worthy.

So, jmo, it wouldn't surprise me if CW's mother just doesn't like the way this case ultimately ended, is stamping her foot, wants a different outcome because this one kind of sucks for CW, and thinks there is some way to "appeal" a plea agreement which isn't even the right description or verbiage or based on any real evidence of wrongdoing. I think she's just spouting her wishes, without any regard or knowledge of facts and case law and precedents and the constitution and all those pesky details. Listening to hype and cheerleading from trolls and deranged Internet fan clubs. I guess they got nothing else to do with time, but they need to just quietly go away.... imo.

But their security system kept track of all doors or windows that were opened, and what time they were breached.

I only know about the basement door, garage door and the front and back door. Sadly we don't have the info of the movements that vivent picked up that night.

Im re-listening the Chris Watts Confession, and they definitly didn't have sex before he murdered her. He doesn't even know if her bra was taken off or not. And when Tammy asks if they had missionary sex he replied yes even before she could finish her sentence.

'When he got on top of her, they started talking' / That is sure a pretty weird way to talk esspecially the topic they talked about.

I wish we got video footage of that interview.

I don't know, for a killer of his wife and 2 daughters he sure doesn't know alot of how and what he did. This whole case screams weirdness to me.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
RonaldLew