GUILTY CO - Shanann Watts (34), Celeste"Cece" (3) and Bella (4), Frederick, 13 Aug 2018 *CW LWOP* #72

Status
Not open for further replies.
After this news, I went and perused the putrid purple cult group to see their reaction. His staunch fans still think Shanann did it:rolleyes:. There was one good comment, though and that was a reminder his parents were supposed to visit him this spring and maybe that's where this came from.

How can anybody still be in the "she did it" camp? There has to be something wrong with them. :rolleyes:

I don't think they ever had that conversation. I think he strangled her from behind when she was asleep in bed...
My thoughts, too, from the beginning. He didn't have the nerve to have that kind of conversation with her, and she would have fought back with all she had -- scratching, biting, kicking, poking at his eyes, etc. Who wouldn't with your children's lives on the line along with your own?
He took the coward's way out. Pin her down by sitting on her back, and strangle her while she was sleeping. He was then, and is now, one scaredy-cat lying wimp, IMHO.

It really gets me when I hear that "both sets of parents lost everything". No, they didn't. The Watts didn't "lose" CW, they get 15 minute phone calls with him once or twice a day. Maybe visiting privileges although I don't know about that yet. The Rzuceks have to look at photos of their daughter and grandkids, probably hoping that images of how the Watts' son left their bodies won't haunt them for the rest of their lives. No, both sets of parents did not lose everything.

I don’t see how the way their bodies were found would NOT be in their minds. ESP in their nightmares. IMO

So apparently at some point I joined the awful person's "group," and today there was a post of a pregnant NUA split screen with a post of SW pregnant and saying that NUA has an unhealthy obsession with SW and wanted to be her, all because she used the same photo app for the xx weeks banner. So of course I said, "Why would you post this? NUA is responsible for solving the crime and getting justice for her friend," and I think their heads fell off. They really are just horrible people. Horrible!!! I can't imagine ever talking the way they talk about a murder victim and the friend who, imo, risked her life to see if she was okay and ensure that CW couldn't hide his evil.
NUA was a hero. CW probably wouldn't have gotten away with the murders, but he may have lawyered up with delays in being apprehended had she not have been there demanding to see her good friend.

Last edited:
My thoughts, too, from the beginning. He didn't have the nerve to have that kind of conversation with her, and she would have fought back with all she had -- scratching, biting, kicking, poking at his eyes, etc. Who wouldn't with your children's lives on the line along with your own?
He took the coward's way out. Pin her down by sitting on her back, and strangle her while she was sleeping. He was then, and is now, one scaredy-cat lying wimp, IMHO.
He’s a narcissist. He relishes anytime he can get in front of the camera. We will never know what that day actually looked like for Shannan & those innocent little girls. I’m sure we will continue to hear from this scum for quite awhile.

How can anybody still be in the "she did it" camp? There has to be something wrong with them. :rolleyes:
There will always be idiots who support killers.

Even Manson and Bundy had, and still have, their groupies. o_O

Some people are plain cruel and are mostly saying that they believe SW did it because CW was reasonably fit and groomed so they took his side. :mad:

IF CW was an old, gross, 400 pound oaf, with filthy hair and wearing a smelly, stained wife-beater t-shirt they would have believed he did it. :eek: Morons.

SMH.

moo

Last edited:
Does anyone know if the mar 7 (feb 18) confession was on the record, so to speak? I dont think he was under oath, pretty sure not, but does discussing his actions with cbi/fbi make it admissible in court?

Does anyone know if the mar 7 (feb 18) confession was on the record, so to speak? I dont think he was under oath, pretty sure not, but does discussing his actions with cbi/fbi make it admissible in court?
He was read his rights when he was in the interrogation room with LE, and that's all it takes. They arrested him, and the rest is history. Yes, it's admissible in court. IIRC, they also taped his sessions with them, and that's admissible, too, as long as he acknowledges that he understands the Miranda rights, it's all admissible. Another mistake that Narcissists make -- they're the smartest one in the room, ya know. Mr. Glib becomes Mr. Convicted Family Killer.

He was read his rights when he was in the interrogation room with LE, and that's all it takes. They arrested him, and the rest is history. Yes, it's admissible in court. IIRC, they also taped his sessions with them, and that's admissible, too, as long as he acknowledges that he understands the Miranda rights, it's all admissible. Another mistake that Narcissists make -- they're the smartest one in the room, ya know. Mr. Glib becomes Mr. Convicted Family Killer.
But do you think the miranda applies to the interviews in Wisconsin too? I don't remember them doing miranda that day. (Maybe they did, I just don't remember it.)

Whooooooo boy!!! This People article is pure nonsense!!!

Definitely has the fingerprints of his family, all over it. They have been in denial from day one.

Doesn’t anyone in his family remember the prosecutor and judge both saying something to the effect that this was the most cruel and inhumane murder case they had ever had in their courtrooms?

Not a fan of Scott Reisch, but I thnk he is just trolling and enjoying the clicks and views. His videos on CW get a lot of engagement from viewers and that in turn gets more exposure on the platform for his channel. He’s working the cash cow. He did say 0% chance, but I think his offer to help is just winding up the comment section on the video.

Perhaps we should have a rather long discussion on his chances of getting a pardon from the governor (of Wisconsin? sure, why not? ha, ha!) and see how long it takes that to show up in People mag?

moo

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member