Midwest States - IL, IN, IA, KS, MI, MN, MO, SD, ND, NE, WI, OH - Weather Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.
Red Flag Warning issued for parts of Lower Michigan: Here's what that means

...What's a Red Flag Warning?
A term used by fire-weather forecasters to call attention to limited weather conditions of particular importance that may result in extreme burning conditions.

It is issued when it is an on-going event or the fire weather forecaster has a high degree of confidence that Red Flag criteria will occur within 24 hours of issuance...

Reactions: byo
We are to get some of that snow as well. Unbelievable!!!!! Spring where are you????? It feels like late fall!

I covered my tulips last night, which had decided to bloom during the warm weather. No snow came for us but it did get down well below freezing.

All that hype about snow overnight, and we got nothing :rolleyes: I changed sheets yesterday - flannels for at least another 2-3 weeks. Furnace continues to churn away as it is still very cold despite the blue skies and bright sun.

All that hype about snow overnight, and we got nothing :rolleyes: I changed sheets yesterday - flannels for at least another 2-3 weeks. Furnace continues to churn away as it is still very cold despite the blue skies and bright sun.

It was pretty warm on Friday when we left for the weekend, I didn't think about turning on the heat. When we got home on Sunday, our house was frigid, and took hours to actually warm up...

Seriously, it is supposed to snow again this weekend. So, where is that global warming?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
LitWiz