Found Deceased IN - Abigail (Abby) Williams, 13, & Liberty (Libby) German, 14, The Delphi Murders 13 Feb 2017 #97

Status
Not open for further replies.
Okay, I didn't know it was definitely ruled out that the mystery couple wasn't A&L with BG.

Although LE never specifically stated that, by their other statements it appears the couple is known.

LE would also be able to rule out people through a timeline but we’ve never been told when the couple were sighted under the bridge.

It seems LE has reason to believe the murder occurred very quickly,

New 'Face' of the Delphi Murder Suspect
This is the face of the suspect that goes with body of the video captured on Liberty German's cell phone minutes before she and Abigail Williams were murdered.

It needs to be remembered that a facemask/respirator usually has to cover both the nose and mouth in order to work. Or at least requires a nose clamp in tandem. If you study the video frame by frame, it's pretty clear that the nose is NOT covered, which would make a respirator device completely useless. It's very unlikely to be that kind of covering.

However, I do think there's a possibility that the perp is lowering his head enough in some frames for his chin and/or mouth to be partially covered by the top of his jacket, or the top of hoodie, or a scarf, or a bandana, or lowered gaiter. Any of those could account for the partial obscuring of the face in some frames.

This could be an intentional attempt to hide his features...or simply because of the colder weather or because he's looking down to navigate the bridge ties.

IMO I also question the planning vs rage of this crime.

If he knew they were videotaping him wouldn’t he have taken the phone?
Of course the details of where exactly the phone was found or if it was concealed was never released by LE. Just near the girls

IMO. I keep looking for a connection but Abby &Libby did not have to know him for him to know they would be there that day.

Maybe BG stamped on the phone, thinking he broke it, and there will be no pics of him available.
MOO.

It had to be something like this. Even if he had them afraid to make a sound, pain and intense fear will cause involuntary sounds.

What if the victims were running as fast as they were able, through the uneven terrain dotted with clumps of bushes, trees, littered with fallen leaves and rotting fallen timber?

The first sketch was of someone that a woman saw near the trails but LE never said where that was.

Jan 17/18. (Transcribed - and obviously Carter is referring to the photo, not the sketch.)
“carter also shared his concerns about the sketch of the killer, telling viewers to "please, disregard the face, but look at the body because anybody could identify a family member by looking at the body.......if somebody sees somebody that looks like that person or they know that person, they recognize the body style of that person, don't rationalize away. call and provide a tip. let us investigate it."
Today show interview brings Delphi murders to national atten

LE has me boiling.

Please help me if I have any of this wrong, this is frustrating

Sketch 1 is released in July of 2017 after it was provided by a witness who came forward after being silent for months.

UPDATE: Witness aided in sketch of suspect in Indiana teens' deaths

Sketch 2 is released last week at PC but was given within days of the crime in 2017.

Now just a few days later in the quote above (BBM) LE is saying disregard the face and only look at the body.

BOLO for Sketch 1, which is actually Sketch 2 based on when it was given
BOLO for Sketch 2 which is really Sketch 1
BOLO for this guys body, because everyone can recognize a family members body (especially in baggy clothes in a pixelated 3 second video)

Bless the heart of anyone who can actually help them find someone.

Yes. A fake gun may have been used, producing the same effect.
When I was a teenager, riding our bikes in the country with my friend, 2 men stopped me, as I was the first rider.
My friend immediately turned back AND rode away.

One guy pointed a gun at me, and started talking.
I was terrified.
After a little while, the other said "Leave her alone, she is petrified enough".
The bad guy then SQUIRTED his pistol into my face, they laughed and drove away.

I never rode my bike again, and was no longer friendly with my other rider.
That’s horrible. :( Glad they didn’t do anything else to you.

I've lived in the country most of my life and didn't pay attention to gunshots until I started reading here :eek: For several years now I always look at the clock whenever I hear a gunshot and mentally note how many shots I hear.
me too. I always picture in my mind, LE asking me those questions. I'm also now much more aware of strange cars coming
down my quiet road and odd activity of others when out in public.
Thanks WS, now I'll be a better witness,

Sketch 2 is released last week at PC but was given within days of the crime in 2017.

Now just a few days later in the quote above (BBM) LE is saying disregard the face and only look at the body.

That's wrong. Look at the date of the "disregard the face" part. It's from January 2018, not this year and certainly not a few days later than the April 22nd PC.

I've lived in the country most of my life and didn't pay attention to gunshots until I started reading here :eek: For several years now I always look at the clock whenever I hear a gunshot and mentally note how many shots I hear.
I also look at the clock when I hear or notice something that "could" be something - because of WS! jmo

BG couldn't possibly still be residing or working in that area (town or even state) and getting away with it. He would have to be a major hermit. Even if he had a pizza delivered to his place or pumping gas...everyone has eyes peeled for BG. Does anyone possibly believe he would still hang around? I imagine he left that area of the US entirely and possibly went south....just my guess.
In a small town like that I would think he would have to disappear to avoid being caught. Moo

I also look at the clock when I hear or notice something that "could" be something - because of WS! jmo
Me too! Then I worry that if I ever do witness something and I’m able to give LE clear info, they’ll be suspicious that I know too much. “Well you see Officer, I’m a part of this website...”

Does anyone know how large the Delphi PD is? I only ask because some of the smaller agencies don't know about DNA Parabon, or don't have the funds to get a profile and genealogy done. I know of a PD in outskirts of a large city, that is not familiar with the process and was asking about it recently. We just assume that everyone knows what we know. But the truth is, not every agency has the money or the manpower, or is up on all the new technology that is out there to help solve these cases. I really think that if they have a full profile this would be a great way to go.

Although LE never specifically stated that, by their other statements it appears the couple is known.

LE would also be able to rule out people through a timeline but we’ve never been told when the couple were sighted under the bridge.

It seems LE has reason to believe the murder occurred very quickly,

New 'Face' of the Delphi Murder Suspect
This is the face of the suspect that goes with body of the video captured on Liberty German's cell phone minutes before she and Abigail Williams were murdered.
I am unclear about the movements of the three of them that day, before, during, and after other than it went fast, Libby recorded some or all of it, and the location where the girls were found.

jmo

Does anyone know how large the Delphi PD is? I only ask because some of the smaller agencies don't know about DNA Parabon, or don't have the funds to get a profile and genealogy done. I know of a PD in outskirts of a large city, that is not familiar with the process and was asking about it recently. We just assume that everyone knows what we know. But the truth is, not every agency has the money or the manpower, or is up on all the new technology that is out there to help solve these cases. I really think that if they have a full profile this would be a great way to go.
The FBI and Indiana state police have been involved since day 1. They know about every possible technology option. Moo

Me too! Then I worry that if I ever do witness something and I’m able to give LE clear info, they’ll be suspicious that I know too much. “Well you see Officer, I’m a part of this website...”

I'm a captain in a neighborhood watch group. You would be loved by LE. We have speakers that tell what to watch for and notice in order to give that clear info. Its invaluable

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
butiwantedthatname