Found Deceased IN - Abigail (Abby) Williams, 13, & Liberty (Libby) German, 14, The Delphi Murders 13 Feb 2017 #97

Status
Not open for further replies.

I don’t think that changed... but others could chime in. He is not short, like noticeably short, but he seems to have fallen in the lower end of height for average males. Someone please correct me if I am wrong on that.

Can’t quote properly. I was trying to quote the part about age giving BG confidence. I would love an updated LE estimate on height.

I just wonder, and this is purely speculative, if his weight was guessed by the mass he presents on the video. I speculate he is wearing heavy clothes because he is hiding objects under the big jacket and may be smaller in actuality if he wasn’t so clothed.

Bear with me. o_O

Several attempts attached below. Working off IPhone XS. Will try later on iPad. To be clear, I am using the image from the original link with the iPhone magnifier option. That is all.

I noticed area that too. I remember trying to find a photo from a different angle to see if I could tell what was beyond that metal support. If another support would make it look like that. It's so hard to get a decent depth of field when your looking at that part of the photo. You can't tell if things are super close to one another or feet apart.

Okay guys, it’s time to use the latest technology in the familiar DNA process.

If you had used it last June when it “was on the table” and was being talked about, the killer may be behind bars currently!

Look at the money spent in the last year with the murderer still out there. Add this to your new direction plan!
Maybe they did and maybe just maybe are closing in.

That's creepy! What do you think it is?!

Well, if it’s a person and not a photo artifact resulting in a brain pattern error, I say it looks like the new Delphi POI drawing and that, if true, would place him at or near the lair at 2:07pm. Some with better imaging capability and someone who can locate that section of the river on the map would be helpful.

If I remember rightly, and I think I do—the first we heard of familial DNA and the GSK killer was the press conference when they arrested him.

I think there’s the possibility of a lot of trouble if the killer knows they’re using it—assuming he understands the implications, at least.

But they might have a lot of possibilities—they might have spent the whole last year sneaking around trying to steal abandoned Coke cans and cigarette butts from a variety of men.

Big question—do they really have DNA that can be strongly connected to the crime? Second big question, if they don’t, how could they be confidently eliminating people who don’t seem to have a strong alibi?
That's what I thought. We never knew they were using familial DNA until after the arrest.
I don't think they are going to say anything about it in this case, either. Imo

Well, if it’s a person and not a photo artifact resulting in a brain pattern error, I say it looks like the new Delphi POI drawing and that, if true, would place him at or near the lair at 2:07pm. Some with better imaging capability and someone who can locate that section of the river on the map would be helpful.

it’s an artifact and or part of the bridge base structure. Someone linked the image thread upstream. I highly recommend checking it out

That's what I thought. We never knew they were using familial DNA until after the arrest.
I don't think they are going to say anything about it in this case, either. Imo

I truly think familial DNA is very important here. Not sure why it taking so long, but there has to be a good reason. Off here tonight, but appreciate everyone here for keeping the case going and thinking.

Let me know if/when you find it! I think it is with Sargent Dave Bursten. I think it that same interview/press conference that he alludes to other audio that talks about BG feeling irritated and/or impatient with “down the hill” demands not being met. I can’t find link anywhere. It would have been very early press interview. I am not on social media platforms, so it isn’t gossip. I just can’t find the link!!! So just based on my own (perhaps failing) memory.
That's what I hear in the words "Guys", irritation. Then the chilling and more calmly collected, "down the hill". Pure evil.

I just wonder, and this is purely speculative, if his weight was guessed by the mass he presents on the video. I speculate he is wearing heavy clothes because he is hiding objects under the big jacket and may be smaller in actuality if he wasn’t so clothed.

Bear with me. o_O
I would think LE would be able to calculate his height based on where he is on track & surrounding objects compared to his distance from Libby. The mass may be more difficult to ascertain.

I am of the opinion that he quite possibly used the fear of a gun but the actual murder weapon was either a blade or strangulation.

ETA: I also know how to lead two people without a firearm but I don't feel like providing a murder HOWTO here. So I am providing the simplest explanation for me. :)
I have a hard time with how all this went down, He could only strangle one at a time. Anyone, anyone, in that situation would have most likely run for their life if the other person they were with was being strangled. It’s pure survival instinct, Adrenalin kicks in and it’s fight or flight.

Maybe she did try to fight, tried jumping him from behind, or pummeled him with rocks or something. Or maybe he had already incapacitated her in some way. Stun gun, mace... ?
Those poor girls, the *advertiser censored* needs to go down.

I would think LE would be able to calculate his height based on where he is on track & surrounding objects compared to his distance from Libby. The mass may be more difficult to ascertain.

Its very difficult to determine his exact height with out a known reference points height and with objects in different planes.

They probably have it narrowed down closer than what we have been given

but its almost certain that they left a range for error factor

JMO

Last edited:
Let me know if/when you find it! I think it is with Sargent Dave Bursten. I think it that same interview/press conference that he alludes to other audio that talks about BG feeling irritated and/or impatient with “down the hill” demands not being met. I can’t find link anywhere. It would have been very early press interview. I am not on social media platforms, so it isn’t gossip. I just can’t find the link!!! So just based on my own (perhaps failing) memory.

Maybe when Bursten was on the ISP Roadshow on youtube?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Shimona