GUILTY UK - 2 women, Henriett Szucz and Mihrican Mustafa found in freezer, London, 26 Apr 2019

About a month ago there was Missing Person painting exhibition in London where many families of missing and also public attended. Interviews about it aired on TV. Her family members interview about Jane's story featured on TV too. They had some lead that she might have been seen (in Bristol I think) during meals being hand out to homeless.

Around the same time they also reached out to me to share her appeals on my FB page.

This is absolutely devastating news and my heart really breaks for them. This must be such horrific and turmoil time for all of them. Absolutely no one expected this.

12885236-6972741-Police_experts_are_still_trying_to_establish_the_identities_and_-m-3_1556610810576.jpg

12885246-6972741-image-a-78_1556584073291.jpg

Rest in Peace Jane!

Last edited:
I've tried to read as much as I can about MJ but there's not really much information about her personality or personal information. I know some families wouldn't want to disclose everthing but in a missing person case that's been ongoing almost a year I would tell all!
Does anybody know if MJ was a known prostitute or drug user?
Sorry if this has been asked in her missing thread

It is not uncommon to have almost nothing apart of generic appeals (Please come home) out there in many of UK cases, even decades old. It wants me to pull my hair out when I am trying to do any research as information so often are so sparse.

From little information out in media - Jane was originally from Cyprus, had 3 children and yes, there was some drug use.

They didn’t release the name but the papers were printing it. I think this is going to be a horror story when it comes out.

Also anyone know the relationship between the two named? Different ages races and religions is the obvious thing to point out...how do they know one another?

From article: Police have said the apartment had been used by "transient members of the community" and was linked to drug use.

Freezer bodies: Missing mother of three identified as one of the victims

Address where remains were found is 50 Vandome Close, E16, in Canning Town. It is council house block of flats. Flat is on the ground floor and from photos searches are now being done also in the garden. Forensics tent has been erected there.

Another property being searched is less than half a mile away. No address or street given.

Police arrest two men for murder after bodies of two women are found 'in freezer' | Daily Mail Online

Last edited:
From article: Police have said the apartment had been used by "transient members of the community" and was linked to drug use.

Freezer bodies: Missing mother of three identified as one of the victims

Address where remains were found is 50 Vandome Close, E16, in Canning Town. It is council house block of flats. Flat is on the ground floor and from photos searches are now being done also in the garden. Forensics tent has been erected there.

Another property being searched is less than half a mile away. No address or street given.

Police arrest two men for murder after bodies of two women are found 'in freezer' | Daily Mail Online

That’s even weirder as that means two bodies were there for some time in a crack den full of dossers? Very strange case already

The second of two women found in a freezer in east London has been named as Henriett Szucs.

Ms Szucs, 34, was a Hungarian woman who had lived in the UK for several years but had no fixed address, according to the Met Police.

Her next of kin has been informed, but formal identification has not yet taken place.

Second woman found in freezer named as Hungarian citizen Henriett Szucs

It’s really sad to think how easy it is for someone to disappear. No fixed abode and foreign, so no one even looking. Last contact maybe 2016. Really sad actually
This just brings tears to my heart, those poor lost girls...I imagine they must have lost their way along the pathway to adulthood somehow, for their parents/ family to have not been more concerned sooner.

I suppose the moral of the story of these lost souls is... That even when somone you love or care about goes the wrong path in life, causes you stress or grief, never stop checking on them/ communicating with them to make sure they are at the least safe.

Trial delayed due to problems with the post-mortem.

Zahid Younis, 34, who lived in the flat where the bodies were found, has been charged with two counts of preventing a lawful and decent burial of a dead body.

He failed to appear for the hearing at Kingston Crown Court on Friday, August 2, claiming he was ill.

His Honour Judge Lodder QC spoke of a "unique case" and said that he had been made aware that the "post-mortem examination results in this case would be difficult".

He added: "It's clear that the post-mortem examinations may take as long as November to be completed."

This, the court heard, meant that the original provisional trial date of October 21 would not be suitable.

[...]

A new provisional trial date was fixed for April 14, 2020, at Kingston Crown Court with the trial estimated to last four weeks.

Mr Younis was remanded in custody until the next hearing, set to take place on Friday, October 25.

Post-mortems on bodies found in freezer may take until November to complete, court told

Post-mortems still not complete.

25 October 2019

His Honour Judge Peter Lodder QC heard that an analysis from the UK's sole expert in bone examination, Professor David Mangham, has yet to be sent to the pathologist charged with preparing the post-mortem reports.

Duncan Penny, prosecuting, said he believed the pathologist has all the information necessary to complete the reports except for the findings resulting from Prof Mangham's work.

Judge Lodder requested that Prof Mangham's report should be made available by November 1 and the pathologist's final post-mortem reports be ready by November 15.

Post-mortems on bodies found in freezer still not ready, court hears

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
buggy8993
Back