Found Deceased TX - Maleah Davis, 4, Houston, 5 May 2019

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wondering about step-dad's 24 hour loss of consciousness and what kind of head trauma would cause that. Apparently it would have to be something pretty significant and surely the hospital will know if his story is legit.

www.mayfieldclinic.com/PE-TBI.htm
Traumatic brain injuries are classified according to the severity and mechanism of injury:
  • Mild: person is awake; eyes open. Symptoms can include confusion, disorientation, memory loss, headache, and brief loss of consciousness.
  • Moderate: person is lethargic; eyes open to stimulation. Loss of consciousness lasting 20 minutes to 6 hours. Some brain swelling or bleeding causing sleepiness, but still arousable.
  • Severe: person is unconscious; eyes do not open, even with stimulation. Loss of consciousness lasting more than 6 hours.

KHOU 11 News Houston @KHOU :(
WATCH LIVE: Mother of 4-year-old child who is the subject of an Amber Alert speaks to KHOU 11 about the disappearance of Maleah Davis.

"Maleah is a sweet girl, she loves to dance, she's always happy, she's very helpful, she's full of life, she has a beautiful spirit..." :(

Grandma promises Maleah that she will take her to Lake Charles.

Still listening...

Last edited:
Is there any chance he and the kids willingly got into the truck when offered a ride and that the head injury happened once he got in?
Could the type of injury he sustained make it so he mixed up the events?
24 hours in and out of consciousness is pretty absurd... but I’m willing to wait and hope for any word of the three suspects since in that scenario/theory, she might actually still be alive!

Is there any chance he and the kids willingly got into the truck when offered a ride and that the head injury happened once he got in?
Could the type of injury he sustained make it so he mixed up the events?
24 hours in and out of consciousness is pretty absurd... but I’m willing to wait and hope for any word of the three suspects since in that scenario/theory, she might actually still be alive!
SABBM

Yes !
Cautiously optimistic.

Wondering about step-dad's 24 hour loss of consciousness and what kind of head trauma would cause that. Apparently it would have to be something pretty significant and surely the hospital will know if his story is legit.

www.mayfieldclinic.com/PE-TBI.htm
Traumatic brain injuries are classified according to the severity and mechanism of injury:
  • Mild: person is awake; eyes open. Symptoms can include confusion, disorientation, memory loss, headache, and brief loss of consciousness.
  • Moderate: person is lethargic; eyes open to stimulation. Loss of consciousness lasting 20 minutes to 6 hours. Some brain swelling or bleeding causing sleepiness, but still arousable.
  • Severe: person is unconscious; eyes do not open, even with stimulation. Loss of consciousness lasting more than 6 hours.
I can tell you this much: there’s no traumatic brain injury that’s so severe that it makes you unconscious yet able to take care of a toddler for 24 hours!

I cannot find it to share here, but ABC 13 news out of Houston is reporting the children had been removed from the home by CPS from last August and were just returned in Feb of this year. Maleahs' head injury was during that time.
Can someone find it and post it here please. TIA

KHOU 11 News Houston @KHOU :(
WATCH LIVE: Mother of 4-year-old child who is the subject of an Amber Alert speaks to KHOU 11 about the disappearance of Maleah Davis.

"Maleah is a sweet girl, she loves to dance, she's always happy, she's very helpful, she's full of life, she has a beautiful spirit..." :(

Grandma promises Maleah that she will take her to Lake Charles.

Still listening...
That was incredible. So many details revealed!!! I can’t type them all up right now, but hopefully someone can. Something is up. MOO

I cannot find it to share here, but ABC 13 news out of Houston is reporting the children had been removed from the home by CPS from last August and were just returned in Feb of this year. Maleahs' head injury was during that time.
Can someone find it and post it here please. TIA
Your way around the TOS?
NM found it!!!

Last edited:
Not to mention that the Nissan traveled all the way back from NE Houston to Sugar Land (approx 37 miles) and was seen on a traffic camera at darn near the same spot where DV "woke-up" but he and his son arrived there via the blue pick-up which wasn't seen on any traffic camera. o_O MOO
Yes! This is exactly what I've been thinking. ;)

That was incredible. So many details revealed!!! I can’t type them all up right now, but hopefully someone can. Something is up. MOO
Yes, everyone should listen to this. I still haven't finished it as I'm multi-tasking at the moment, but here's some detail about filing the report on Saturday.

Per Maleah's Grandmother, BB (Maleah's mother) went to the PD and filled out a piece of paper - Grandma wasn't with her. They didn't ask her to fill out anything else. Then Grandma decided something wasn't right because nobody was contacting them, nothing was moving. So, Grandma went back up there to find out why and was told they needed to fill out three more forms (one each for Maleah, Darion and the two-year-old).

So they did that and everything was entered in the system and then they were told to contact Missing Persons. When Grandma contacted Missing Persons, she was told that they don't work on the weekend - they only work M-F - but was told by whomever she spoke to that he'd get somebody to look at it.

Be back with more...

Last edited:
Yes, everyone should listen to this. I still haven't finished it as I'm multi-tasking at the moment, but here's some detail about filing the report on Saturday.

Per Maleah's Grandmother, BB (Maleah's mother) went to the PD and filled out a piece of paper - Grandma wasn't with her. They didn't ask her to fill out any additional information. Then Grandma decided something wasn't right because nobody was contacting them, nothing was moving. So, Grandma went back up there because she wanted to know why and was told they needed to fill out these other three forms (one each for Maleah, Darion and the two-year-old).

So they did that and everything was entered in the system and then they were told to contact Missing Persons. When Grandma contacted Missing Persons, she was told that they don't work on the weekend - they only work M-F - but was told by whomever she spoke to that he'd get somebody to look at it.

Be back with more...
It really is worth a listen because to hear the way the story is told, it sounds like nana (MD’s nana and BB mom) really made the missing persons report. She was making calls filling out paperwork after B.B.(mom) said she’d done it.

Also, when nana picked up mom from airport they went back to BB apartment and B.B. didn’t have keys for her apartment. So she went and stayed with nana for the night. Woke up in the morning and went to the apartment. She seems to state that they stopped a cop in the parking lot to ask about filing a report. Really interesting stuff. Hopefully there will be a good msm article recapping it all.

Missing 4-year-old girl removed last year by CPS: Officials

According to CPS officials, the girl and her two siblings - 5-year-old and 1-year-old boys - were removed as the agency investigated allegations of physical abuse related to her head injury.

The three siblings were brought back in February.

In an exclusive interview with ABC13 Eyewitness News, Brittany Bowens, Davis' mother, said it was determineD a fall was the cause of the girl's injuries.

KHOU 11 News Houston @KHOU
I’m actually feeling pretty salty at the comments that were scrolling by... her tears were streaming and dripping and you can see them going down to her neck. That woman is devastated right now and is in shock and probably denial too. How terrible to be in a position to try to defend your partner from killing your child while she’s missing and all you can do is hope she’s alive ...
Moo

More from Maleah's Grandmother:

Her daughter's flight was delayed. It was originally supposed to arrive at 10:07 p.m. She was texting with her while she was traveling. She asked her if she was almost home and she said, "No, I'm still at the airport. I'm still waiting on Darion to pick me up."

It was about midnight and she said she would wait a little while longer. At 12:50, her daughter texted her and asked if she could come pick her up. Grandmother says, "Keep in mind, it was Friday night, it was raining, it was awful."

When they arrived at daughter's house, she didn't have her keys to get in. She said they didn't know what to do but weren't thinking that they (Darion, Maleah and the toddler) were missing. They thought Darion was just circling around the airport so they decided to go to the Grandmother's house and wait.

When they went to the apartment the next morning, there was a police officer in the parking lot who asked the maintenance people to let them in. They didn't want to call the police department only to find out that Darion and the kids were simply in the house sleeping.

Last edited:
I’m actually feeling pretty salty at the comments that were scrolling by... her tears were streaming and dripping and you can see them going down to her neck. That woman is devastated right now and is in shock and probably denial too. How terrible to be in a position to try to defend your partner from killing your child while she’s missing and all you can do is hope she’s alive ...
Moo
OMG, people are awful! It's abundantly clear this poor woman's heart is breaking. She's got tears streaming down her face, they're falling off her chin, she's begging for help and she just buried her father. :(

Last edited:
Moo
Don’t hate me...but I thought that first 20 seconds was the strangest thing I’ve ever seen. I agree that everybody handles things differently and I am sure that this is a roller coaster but she really started to whip herself up when she heard they were live. IMO and then said her piece and went and stood in the back and was fine again? Idk. I don’t want to judge but it definitely took my breath away.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mona Lisa