Found Deceased IN - Abigail (Abby) Williams, 13, & Liberty (Libby) German, 14, The Delphi Murders 13 Feb 2017 #99

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hmmmm... that would mean 3 sightings of FSH. 1 @ 2:35, 1 @ 3:15 and a 3rd after 3:15. I wasn't aware of the 3rd sighting. Let me see if I can find any more info.
I heard that Derrick saw FSG again by the Freedom bridge from an interview with Becky...I've heard/seen so many interviews I just have no idea which one it was but if I had to bet it was the interview with GH and Becky and Mike.

Just about every video reacted has that very scenario yet LE stated that none of them are right. But given the time frame and the locations that we do know I can't figure out any other way.

Unless it is that the girls did run initially and got to the other side on their own before he caught up. Maybe one injured herself while getting away that slowed them down. Or they made it across and up the other side and then he cut them off from the private homes and said down the hill.

Or he marched them back across the bridge at gun point. But that's a pretty risky thing to do with such a distance.

This is a very rough, approximate sketch. I would love to see someone with a.) neater handwriting b.) better artistic skills c.) more verified MSM info d.) all of the above take a crack at making something better. Apologies for the delay. Not my best effort but it gives us a starting point. The 4 handwritten notes are the bottom I believe are verified MSM accounts but I couldn't find times or approximate map locations. This could be all wrong and I'm open to corrections.
Edited to add: I'm an accountant, not Van Gogh.

I'm not able to open it.

Thank you TT, Gitana, Dixie Girl, others who liked or commented on my post.

1. My main reason for my post was to try and relate to others how on a normal day, even before the crime takes place, I didn't just remember the gun shots or the fact that this man was murdered, but I remember all the ordinary things I observed beforehand, details which only that person I saw would know and did not write in my post about, which is why I think the information about the car LE is asking about in Delphi parked in the lot from 12-5 would mean something to someone out there who saw something (small details) before the crimes were committed.

2. Other LE tipline, detectives office, and Crimestoppers, I told no one except my partner.

3. I will contact the FBI today.

4. I hope to encourage anyone with any small or ordinary recollection from that day in Delphi who may have seen a vehicle parked in the old DCS lot to contact LE no matter how ordinary or mundane or redundant you think it may be.

5. BTW, the employee I saw that morning evidently stopped working there, or at least at that location a couple weeks later. No idea where he is now.

This is how memory works. If you were sitting there drinking coffee, and nothing happened, you would have forgotten that morning. But because something did, you remember the minute details.

We have a thread here, about 9-11. Impressive how many things people do remember! It happened almost 18 years ago. I remember the cover on that old couch that we threw away long time ago. I was sitting there, watching the TV. I remember driving to work, sitting in the car.

So if someone noticed something and that day was soon augmented by serious, horrible, news, it turned his/her observation into something different. In fact, if someone who might be POI says he does not remember what he did that day, or the day before, or the day after, since it was two years ago, this "faulty memory" would be very questionable.

He was on Freedom Bridge at 2:35. Later, he saw Libby's Dad at 3:15. Since we have two MSM confirmations of him at different times and different locations I thought it best to include both.

I opened it. Okay, I'm not sure where the numbers correspond with your markings? Can you put the numbers on the map?

Also, what is FSG or FS6? And what is CE at 2:49?

Thanks in advance!!

Delphi UMC has really been invested in the case from the beginning, haven't they? It appears they have done their best to support the families, LE, and the community. I was just re-reading through the church newsletter OfficerHops provided for us (back on thread 90).
Here are a few of the things I found on page 2, "Letters to Home":

[RSBM]
"I am pleased with the amazing way our church responded for the community, that, in the midst of terrible evil, we served as an island of peace. From the moment the calls came in, our church was present as first responders who were out in search teams Monday night.....

Come Tuesday, I witnessed so many of our members on volunteer teams with the fire and police..... the church was present in the initial stages..... engaged with the schools each day helping to counsel students.....

I was hesitant to host the Press Conference, however God confirmed my decision as State Police Superintendent Doug Carter shared in reverent tones what happened......" (I'm a little uncertain if the minister is indicating he was told "what happened" personally, or just the
information disclosed at the PC in general)?
http://www.delphiumc.org/hp_wordpress/wp-content/uploads/2017/03/MARCH2017-NEWSLETTER.pdf

THE SHACK REFERENCE- perhaps a member of the congregation gave a copy to one of the family members? Not insinuating anything nefarious with this comment. Am just curious. Could be someone's way of trying to promote a community of forgiveness in the healing process? Regardless; I was just agreeing that the church as been very involved in trying to help with the investigation. Wasn't trying to write a book-sorry!:p

who wrote that letter I wonder?

I opened it. Okay, I'm not sure where the numbers correspond with your markings? Can you put the numbers on the map?

Also, what is FSG or FS6? And what is CE at 2:49?

Thanks in advance!!

Numbers are times and dates. FSG = Flannel Shirt Guy. CE = Cheyenne Engels. Both are MSM witness accounts I have previously linked in a summary.

My understanding is that they were dropped off at the North East part of the trail and walked across the bridge, and over the creek, heading south west. If they were dropped off around 1:30 then I wonder what they were doing for the first 10 or 15 minutes. I recall the bridge not taking a long time to cross (10-15 minutes or so, max 20??). The photo of Abby was at approx 2:07 and BG is not visible on the bridge at that time. Le has said BG was seen on bridge at 2:30 which I suspect is the time stamp on the video. There were statements made they went to take photos and do something else (taboo topic) and that something else was at the SW end of bridge which explains why they were heading that direction and not back towards their pick up spot when the video was taken. They hadn't yet got to where they wanted to go IMO.

I don't think the timeline videos are incorrect because of the vehicle barricade observed way back in the photo of Abby and that's at the NE end of bridge. There aren't any at the SE end. At one point I thought we had everything backwards and they were on their way back, not having to cross the creek on foot but those posts at the NE end seal the deal for me that GH is on the right track with his videos.

What is the northeast end on the map? I'm seeking they were dropped off at the trailhead, no? Near the former social services?

What is the northeast end on the map? I'm seeking they were dropped off at the trailhead, no? Near the former social services?

There were two different trail heads on the map. I wasn't 100% certain which trail head they were dropped off at so I chose the one that made the most sense logically.

Numbers are times and dates. FSG = Flannel Shirt Guy. CE = Cheyenne Engels. Both are MSM witness accounts I have previously linked in a summary.

Also, you have FSG as spotting BG at 2:47 but you don't have that on the map. But you do have two notations for FSG at 2:35 and 3:15 pm.

I'm starting to realize from these illustrations how many people were around the area when this went down.

Now I;m really perplexed. It looks like, from your notations, that the girls started at the trailhead part of the bridge, did a snapchat and then the video of BG began after that, toward the middle of the bridge. But a couple saw him at 2:49 and a woman saw him at 2:49? Two minutes later? Where were the girls? Was he walking toward them form the other side of the bridge? I;m so confused!

Also, the numbers you have listed aren't placed on the map. Is the couple the teenage or teenagers? Is CE the woman who helped draft the OBG sketch? And who is the man in black? is all of that not known?

There were two different trail heads on the map. I wasn't 100% certain which trail head they were dropped off at so I chose the one that made the most sense logically.

Which is which side? near the parking lot or near the end of the bridge?

Also, you have FSG as spotting BG at 2:47 but you don't have that on the map. But you do have two notations for FSG at 2:35 and 3:15 pm.

I'm starting to realize from these illustrations how many people were around the area when this went down.

Now I;m really perplexed. It looks like, from your notations, that the girls started at the trailhead part of the bridge, did a snapchat and then the video of BG began after that, toward the middle of the bridge. But a couple saw him at 2:49 and a woman saw him at 2:49? Two minutes later? Where were the girls? Was he walking toward them form the other side of the bridge? I;m so confused!

Also, the numbers you have listed aren't placed on the map. Is the couple the teenage or teenagers? Is CE the woman who helped draft the OBG sketch? And who is the man in black? is all of that not known?

I didn't put it on the map because the only MSM info available is FSG saw BG on the trail. No mention specifically where.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member