GUILTY GA - Caliyah McNabb, 15 days, Newton County, 7 Oct 2017 *Arrests* #2

Since Day 1 Bell said she last saw Caliyah around 5am ish. Fed her, Bell back to bed u TIL around 10am C woke Bell to tell her that Cissy had gone, Bell then woke McNabb to tell him.

Have I got that right so far?

So I now have a problem. Yesterday, during the diatribe from McNabb, on the police interview tapes he stated that, he woke up and went to baby but she had gone.

So, who did go to the baby around 10am? I've looked Back and can't locate the spot on the video, sorry.

Last edited:
Since Day 1 Bell said she last saw Caliyah around 5am ish. Fed her, Bell back to bed u TIL around 10am C woke Bell to tell her that Cissy had gone, Bell then woke McNabb to tell him.

Have I got that right so far?

So I now have a problem. Yesterday, during the diatribe from McNabb, on the police interview tapes he stated that, he woke up and went to baby but she had gone.

So, who did go to the baby around 10am? I've looked Back and can't locate the spot on the video, sorry.
Do you remember which video it was in? The 8th of the December one?

Christopher McNabb Police Interview #2 Transcript.pdf

I don't know if this is what you are talking about. On page 10-11 of this transcript.

Yes bottom of page 10. I've always believed Bell discovered the baby missing. She said so herself.

I'm going to have to try to make time today to go back over and check it out again. Makes me uneasy thinking they're both telling the same story up to a point.

They are so scatterbrained. Makes me so sad. Such wastes. My son struggles with addictions. He trying hard to be sober right now and thankfully no meth or “hard” drugs in awhile. But he is a loaded gun when high. I couldn’t even imagine him trying to take care of a baby. I’ve watched him just try to make toast or something simple and it’s a s!?$show.
This baby never stood a chance. I’m shocked the other one made it to two.
I hope she is forever kept safe and watched.
Drugs over babies. Makes me want to vomit.

I remember when this baby was missing so vividly. And when she was found. I followed their hot mess family members on FB for a while. I can't remember their fake names for FB anymore though. The mom, and the cousin who drove them around in particular and is testifying against them. She was a mess herself.

Poor baby girl. I was just reading another thread and thought about her and searched and found this thread. I didn't realize the trial was going on. So heartbreaking. That poor little doll only made it two weeks outside her mother's womb. TWO WEEKS! And most of that time was away from her parents. Her poor grandfather tried to keep her and save her because he obviously knew her mother was a complete waste and dangerous around her.

Just so heartbreaking how many children aren't even loved and never have a chance. I get so depressed following this site. Life is hard but there is so much beauty in life. And so many children only get ugliness. She never once got to appreciate a lovely beautiful day outside and pick flowers or catch butterflies. She never got to play at all. She never even got to laugh or smile. Nothing. Her parents bashed her head in.

Do you remember which video it was in? The 8th of the December one?

The video I'm talking about was when the police arrived at the home. You know video from the chest camera, and it wasn't far in, about 5 minutes.

I've gone back to Thread 1, checking links etc. Unfortunately some are broken or been removed. I did find one post of great interest though.

Posted by Keeleydoll
Thread 1. Page 7. Post. 136

"............. I thought that at some some point I read her initial report to police was that she couldn't find baby or dad but I couldn't find it again when I was searching for a link"

@Jewel, I'm just going to leave it at that as it seems to be the same problem I'm now having.

Thanks for your help anyway, your a star, and I'm now tired lol.

The video I'm talking about was when the police arrived at the home. You know video from the chest camera, and it wasn't far in, about 5 minutes.

I've gone back to Thread 1, checking links etc. Unfortunately some are broken or been removed. I did find one post of great interest though.

Posted by Keeleydoll
Thread 1. Page 7. Post. 136

"............. I thought that at some some point I read her initial report to police was that she couldn't find baby or dad but I couldn't find it again when I was searching for a link"

@Jewel, I'm just going to leave it at that as it seems to be the same problem I'm now having.

Thanks for your help anyway, your a star, and I'm now tired lol.
Are you talking about the video linked here?
Police video of initial search from day 15-day-old Caliyah McNabb went missing

I am very curious to know their Birth Dates Christopher and Cortney
because being from the same family and first cousin's,I am curious to know
how big is the birth date differences?
I know Cortney is 1 year older ( at the time of the arrests)
Since the parents are siblings,it is a subject a few other people who are discussing this case with me asked.
I said I would ask in this forum.
Thank you for your help .
From the interview transcripts that Jewels posted McNabb's full DOB is 3/23/90. Bell's DOB is 3/29/93.

Well from the videos I have watched from the trial so far, at least two other people were called before 911 was called. I saw them both hiding their faces when the autopsy photos were shown. Mom watched for awhile, and after she was whispering with the lawyer, she hid her face for awhile.
I don't know who killed Caliyah, or if they both killed her, but she sure had a lot of injuries.

Monday, May 13th:
*Trial continues (Day 5) for both (@ 9am ET) - GA - Caliyah Claire McNabb (15 days old) (Oct, 7, 2017, Covington) - *Cortney Marie Bell (24), "mother" arrested & charged (10/18/17) indicted (1/5/18) & arraigned (1/23/18) with 2nd degree murder & 2nd degree cruelty to children & deprivation of a minor; taken into custody Sat. 1/6/18. Plead not guilty. Held without bond.
*Christopher Michael McNabb (27) "father" arrested & charged (10/18/17) & indicted (1/5/18) & arraigned (1/23/18) on 8 counts for malice murder, 2 counts of felony murder, 2nd degree murder, aggravated battery, 2 counts of 1st & 2nd degree cruelty to children & concealing a death. Plead not guilty. Held without bond. Was under suicide watch.
Trial started 5/6/19 12 jurors (6 women & 6 men ranging in ages of 22 to 64. (2 alternates)
5/6/19: Jury selection is done. Trial continues on 5/7.
5/7/19 Day 1: Opening statements. 911 Operator (no name given). Newton County Sheriff’s Deputy Joshua Hicks (1st responding officer). Dep. Raymond Walden. Female officer (no name given). Timothy Bell (Bell's father). Mellisa Davis (neighbor). Megan Sorrells (Bell's cousin). Trial continues 5/8.

5/8/19 Day 2: Jurors took trip to see where Caliyah lived & crime scene. Cpl. Mickey Kitchens, Newton County Sheriff's Office investigator. Lora Darrisaw, a forensic pathologist. Kim Weatherford (Bell's Aunt). Pamela Hamby (Bell's mother). Trial continues to 5/9.
5/9/19 Day 3: Deputy Alexander. Craig Weatherford (McNabb's best friend). Loren Mackey (Driving car with McNabb and Bell when Caliyah was found). Julie Hannah, store clerk at Chevron. Trial continues on 5/10.
5/10/19 Day 4: Investigator Cpl Jeff Alexander (interrogation tapes with Bell after Caliyah was found & tape on Dec. 2018 played). Trial continues on 5/13.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Gingerdoodle
Back