Found Deceased TX - Maleah Davis, 4, Houston, 5 May 2019 #4 *STEPDAD ARRESTED*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi! First post but I've been following since the beginning. Maybe they've confirmed that he moved the car?! That would be evidence tampering, wouldn't it?
Also, I believe the pants he is wearing in the laundry basket pic may be red (to me, they had a red tint in one pic I saw), and that is why the white stripe has tint to it.
Welcome creativitylost!

So do we assume he was seen bringing her back into the apartment as after dropping BB at airport?
If she was not killed that day, he left her unsupervised when he left?
I am confused as I thought BB left on Tuesday. Moo
not sure. I am not even sure if it is confirmed that he took her to the airport. DId she fly out on Monday or Tuesday? If so were the children at daycare? He is seen returning to the apartment with Maleah but no mention of him being with he and BB's toddler son. So did he go get her early from daycare on the 30th or keep her home but take son to daycare that day?

Is Maleah's little brother one or two? I have seen him reported as both. Wondering if he is at all verbal. Where did he think his sissy was for all those days he and daddy were alone if she was killed on the 30th? So many questions.

I guess that depends on what time the mom left. It says she was seen on camera the same day, when he returned to the apartment, which sounds like Maleah was still alive after her mom left. Imo

I take it the same, she was seen with him. Not “them”, imo.
...cameras captured Vence bringing her into the apartment.....

A law enforcement source also tells Eyewitness News that Maleah was last seen alive on surveillance video in her family's apartment complex on April 30, the same day her mother left for a funeral. Cameras captured Vence bringing her back into their family apartment that morning.

Following that morning, investigators say he was never seen with her.

On May 3, cameras captured Vence leaving the apartment with his 1-year-old son, a laundry basket, and a black trash bag inside.

Ex-fiance of missing girl's mom in custody, charged with evidence tampering: Source

I really need to know what time BB plane left!!!

TUESDAY, APRIL 30
Ex-fiance of missing girl's mom in custody, charged with evidence tampering
A law enforcement source also tells Eyewitness News that Maleah was last seen alive on surveillance video in her family's apartment complex on April 30, the same day her mother left town for a funeral. Cameras captured Vence bringing her back into their family apartment that morning.

Following that morning, investigators say he was never seen with her.

WEDNESDAY, MAY 1
Vence was seen the morning after Bowens went to Massachusetts for her father's funeral carrying two bottles of bleach, a large laundry container and a black bag stuffed inside, Quanell X said.
Maleah Davis' stepfather arrested, charged with evidence tampering

*Late edit - to replace the April 30 link that contained a sentence that was unclear.

Last edited:
not sure. I am not even sure if it is confirmed that he took her to the airport. DId she fly out on Monday or Tuesday? If so were the children at daycare? He is seen returning to the apartment with Maleah but no mention of him being with he and BB's toddler son. So did he go get her early from daycare on the 30th or keep her home but take son to daycare that day?

Is Maleah's little brother one or two? I have seen him reported as both. Wondering if he is at all verbal. Where did he think his sissy was for all those days he and daddy were alone if she was killed on the 30th? So many questions.

I’m not sure on bros age. I’ll look. Like you, I’ve seen both. Who knows as far as daycare. Maybe the reason Q mentioned DV picked her up early, maybe he was referring to that specific day? Moo

TUESDAY, APRIL 30
Investigators said Vence was named as a person of interest in connection with her disappearance, citing inconsistencies in his story about how she was taken Tuesday.
Ex-fiance of missing 4-year-old Maleah Davis' mother arrested in Sugar Land, officials say

WEDNESDAY, MAY 1
Vence was seen the morning after Bowens went to Massachusetts for her father's funeral carrying two bottles of bleach, a large laundry container and a black bag stuffed inside, Quanell X said.
Maleah Davis' stepfather arrested, charged with evidence tampering

I thought the Tuesday in that first sentence referred to Tuesday the 7th when LE finally named him a POI.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mishelita9306