Found Deceased TX - Maleah Davis, 4, Houston, 5 May 2019 #4 *STEPDAD ARRESTED*

Status
Not open for further replies.
I really need to know what time BB plane left!!!
I'm assuming it was in the morning, since Maleah was seen on camera returning to the apartment with DV.
Do we even know if he drove her to the airport, or did Brittany's mom? Where was Maleah at that time and who was she with? Did she go to the airport with them?
We need to go back and find all this info! I'm not sure if the time she left was ever mentioned!

I’m not sure on bros age. I’ll look. Like you, I’ve seen both. Who knows as far as daycare. Maybe the reason Q mentioned DV picked her up early, maybe he was referring to that specific day? Moo

That's what I was wondering. I wonder if the video showed her with him Tuesday morning which prompted a question to daycare about being removed early by DV and if it had happened in the past that would have probably been the catalyst for some dots being connected as far as the molestation accusation by QX.

It's such an odd number I wonder if it's some sort of a 6 digit place-keeper. Like maybe their computer system won't take 999,999 to avoid accidental clerical errors so it defaults to 888,888 when you only declare "High Bond", but don't yet have the exact amount determined.

I think when they have more to charge him with it will go higher.

HPD: Blood evidence linked to Maleah Davis found in stepfather's apartment
Blood evidence obtained from the apartment of missing 4-year-old Maleah Davis' estranged stepfather has been linked to the girl, according to Houston police detectives.

[...]

HPD detectives say in addition to blood evidence linked to Maleah being found at the apartment, Vence was also seen carrying a laundry basket from the apartment.

Vence's silver Nissan Altima was recovered in Missouri City on Thursday.

The laundry basket was found in the trunk of the Nissan along with a gas can, according to HPD.

[...]

Trying to catch up again but saw they charged DV. MD was last seen going into the apartment on April 30th. Do we know what time mom left to go to the airport? Was MD taken out by suitcase?!?! Gotta finish reading...

HPD: Blood evidence linked to Maleah Davis found in stepfather's apartment
Blood evidence obtained from the apartment of missing 4-year-old Maleah Davis' estranged stepfather has been linked to the girl, according to Houston police detectives.

[...]

HPD detectives say in addition to blood evidence linked to Maleah being found at the apartment, Vence was also seen carrying a laundry basket from the apartment.

Vence's silver Nissan Altima was recovered in Missouri City on Thursday.

The laundry basket was found in the trunk of the Nissan along with a gas can, according to HPD.

[...]

Oh, so he may have had a fire? Moo

So I guess he wasn’t hiding after all. I wonder if he has an attorney. He had time to search for one. I still can’t believe no one was worried about MD till Saturday. And the older boy was still home, I’m sure he saw something....I believe he has been with DV family all week...Brainwashed..MOO

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
PRJ