OH Pike County: 8 in Rhoden Family Murdered Over Custody Issue 4 Members Wagner Family Arrested#48

Status
Not open for further replies.
Posted with permission but with no link. Omnibus Motion for FW.

Attachments

• Omni1.jpg
    Omni1.jpg
    46.4 KB · Views: 64
  • Omni2.jpg
    Omni2.jpg
    67.5 KB · Views: 61
  • Omni3.jpg
    Omni3.jpg
    70 KB · Views: 61
  • Omni4.jpg
    Omni4.jpg
    68.1 KB · Views: 62
  • Omni5.jpg
    Omni5.jpg
    68.1 KB · Views: 55
  • Omni6.jpg
    Omni6.jpg
    77 KB · Views: 54
  • Omni7.jpg
    Omni7.jpg
    70.1 KB · Views: 53
  • Omni8.jpg
    Omni8.jpg
    61.9 KB · Views: 52

This is great Thankx Dudly. Mostly about the Prosecution not complying with Court Orders to turn over the Discovery, they missed their April 30th deadline. Among other things, Fred's attorney wants an Evidentiary Hearing.

Paraphrasing:

"On April 16, Canepa sent an e-mail to Fredericka Wagner's Defense Council, cancelling the April 17, Discovery meeting.
The e-mail concluded with the emoji of a Smiley Face ".....:)

In my own opinion, the Smiley Face seems a bit strange.

Last edited:
Jmo According to what I heard in the hearings her only charges are related to the bpvs

Yes. It was brought up in one of her hearings that her 2 charges are only from her lying about the bullet proof vests. She is not being charged for discussing her GJ Testimony, although Canepa used that information in court during her bond hearing.

Motion to Dismiss Indictment:

"The sole basis for both the (count 1) Obstruction of Justice Charge and (count 2) the Perjury Charge was Fredericka's July 24, 2018 Testimony to a Pike County Investigative GJ."

"She Testified that:

1) She personally purchased 2 bullet proof vests....
2) She purchased them after the Rhoden Homicides....
3) She guessed and thought she bought them from Amazon...."

Last edited:
Was FW also charged with telling people about her GJ testimony?

No. I don't know why but I can guess why. Only a guess but I think in order to charge her for discussing her GJ Testimony the prosecution would be forced to reveal their "confidential reliable source"......The information, that she discussed her GJ Testimony WITH the 4 Wagners, comes from the "source".

Last edited:

Thank you for sharing. Is it just me, or do some of the pages seem to be duplicates?

My observations:

Owen and FW trying to bring contempt charges against the Prosecution attorneys -- what a joke.

Have the authentic receipts of the purchase of the BP vests been turned over by FW and Owen to AC as she has been requesting since DAY 1? NO. I think she is legally giving them a taste of their own "withholding" medicine. Good for her.

Why was "Defendant" changed to "Mrs. Wagner?" Well of course, because the Defendant can't stand being called what she is.

It's interesting that Owen and FW are attacking (in this Motion), AC, RJ, and BCI Agent RS, 2 of whose lives were threatened, along with Sheriff CR's, by FW and her family (4 charged with murder) via a confidential information resource. And of course, that person's identity and life is in grave danger, IMO.

Kudos to AC for the smiley face to Owen in the email cancelling their 4/17 meeting. Stand tall, AC!!

All just my opinion, respectively.

Last edited:
Thank you for sharing. Is it just me, or do some of the pages seem to be duplicates?

My observations:

Owen and FW trying to bring contempt charges against the Prosecution attorneys -- what a joke.

Have the authentic receipts of the purchase of the BP vests been turned over by FW and Owen to AC as she has been requesting since DAY 1? NO. I think she is legally giving them a taste of their own "withholding" medicine. Good for her.

Why was "Defendant" changed to "Mrs. Wagner?" Well of course, because the Defendant can't stand being called what she is.

It's interesting that Owen and FW are attacking (in this Motion), AC, RJ, and BCI Agent RS, 2 of whose lives were threatened, along with Sheriff CR's, by FW and her family (4 charged with murder) via a confidential information resource. And of course, that person's identity and life is in grave danger, IMO.

Kudos to AC for the smiley face to Owen in the email cancelling their 4/17 meeting. Stand tall, AC!!

All just my opinion, respectively.

I may have screwed up downloading them so I may have duplicated one. I did it in a hurry.

I may have screwed up downloading them so I may have duplicated one. I did it in a hurry.
Looks like page 3 is missing and page 4 is duplicated - but the gist of it is there - thank you.
Reading it makes me wonder if Prosecution has received the subpoenaed information from EBay regarding the receipts for the BPVs - or even more information about EBay purchases, in that time frame, by the Defendant(s)?
JMO
Also, IMO, on the first reading of the omnibus, Defendant's counsel seems to have an anxious tone; what is he afraid of? JMO

Looks like page 3 is missing and page 4 is duplicated - but the gist of it is there - thank you.
Reading it makes me wonder if Prosecution has received the subpoenaed information from EBay regarding the receipts for the BPVs - or even more information about EBay purchases, in that time frame, by the Defendant(s)?
JMO
Also, IMO, on the first reading of the omnibus, Defendant's counsel seems to have an anxious tone; what is he afraid of? JMO

The defense seems to be concerned about surprise witnesses or evidence. It's either that or they really think FW is innocent and that charges should be dropped. I don't agree with them, but she's probably really applying the pressure.

No. I don't know why but I can guess why. Only a guess but I think in order to charge her for discussing her GJ Testimony the prosecution would be forced to reveal their "confidential reliable source"......The information, that she discussed her GJ Testimony WITH the 4 Wagners, comes from the "source".
If that source is used in court against the W-4 and confirms FW did talk about her GJ testimony, can they bring news charges right then and there?

If that source is used in court against the W-4 and confirms FW did talk about her GJ testimony, can they bring news charges right then and there?

.....My 2 Cents......

If it's a person who is the source then that would not be enough evidence to indict. It would just be hearsay unless there was evidence to back up what the source says. In other words, you can't just take someone's word for it, there has to be something else to substantiate it.

However, if it's on a wiretap in Fred's own words, that might be quite different.
Or if the source was the one wearing the wire etc...

It's a very good question sunshine. Discussing GJ Testimony against the Judge's order---just like talking when there is a Gag Order---is Contempt of Court and Contempt actually is a crime...:eek:...:confused:

Is contempt of court a crime?
Criminal contempt of court is a criminal charge which is employed to punish behavior that interferes with the proceedings or orders of a court.
Contempt of Court, Criminal - law.cornell.edu

Penalties associated with a Gag Order
If an individual under a gag order violates the restrictions imposed by the order, they can be subject to legal penalties such as fines or imprisonment.
Gag Order - Court | Laws.com

Last edited:
.....My 2 Cents......

If it's a person who is the source then that would not be enough evidence to indict. It would just be hearsay unless there was evidence to back up what the source says. In other words, you can't just take someone's word for it, there has to be something else to substantiate it.

However, if it's on a wiretap in Fred's own words, that might be quite different.
Or if the source was the one wearing the wire etc...

It's a very good question sunshine. Discussing GJ Testimony against the Judge's order---just like talking when there is a Gag Order---is Contempt of Court and Contempt actually is a crime...:eek:...:confused:

Is contempt of court a crime?
Criminal contempt of court is a criminal charge which is employed to punish behavior that interferes with the proceedings or orders of a court.
Contempt of Court, Criminal - law.cornell.edu

Penalties associated with a Gag Order
If an individual under a gag order violates the restrictions imposed by the order, they can be subject to legal penalties such as fines or imprisonment.
Gag Order - Court | Laws.com
I bet every worker that Fredericka has is walking on pins and needles, she thinks someone and don’t know who has been ratting the family out, I’m very surprised that they haven’t all quit.

I bet every worker that Fredericka has is walking on pins and needles, she thinks someone and don’t know who has been ratting the family out, I’m very surprised that they haven’t all quit.

Yes. Even if Fred might not think that one of her employees overheard the revenge/GJ conversations between the 5 of them, she still could very well suspect one or more of them gave tips to LE about suspicious ______ (fill in blank)

.....My 2 Cents.....

Last edited:
Yes. Even if Fred might not think that one of her employees overheard the revenge/GJ conversations between the 5 of them, she still could very well suspect one or more of them gave tips to LE about suspicious ______ (fill in blank)

.....My 2 Cents.....

JMO, if there's a witness, it probably isn't related to FW's obstruction of justice charge. That seems to only relate to her lying to LE about the BPVs. There was some mention about a witness to FW's charges being a court reporter who FW claims wasn't present at the GJ hearing. IDK, her lawyers seem to be arguing on technicalities to get the charges thrown out.

I have no use for Owens but I'd hate to be him with the demands he is likely getting from FW. I'd bet he has gotten an earful several times by now. Why haven't you fixed this by now??!!!
I'd be interesting to know what he is charging her...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Aegon_the_Conqueror