Found Deceased TX - Maleah Davis, 4, Houston, 5 May 2019 #4 *STEPDAD ARRESTED*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Maybe. But then again BB is a moron so it’s entirely possible they had time and this is the best they came up with. Am I allowed to say that or is that too “mean-spirited” because we’re still continuing the charade she’s a victim?

I’m only guessing, but I think both of the duo IQs to be in the lower double digits.

I have been trying so hard to find this information. Is there anyway to share a link that states mama had supervised visits only?
I would like to find it too. It was from a source that had discovered court documents and there was a statement about Maleah living with relatives at the time of her disappearance. It was never clarified, though.
Someone will find it, if they haven't already. Imo

All we need it the Timestamped pics of BB leaving the apt for the airport. Before or after DVs return. Regardless of any other facts BB needs to rot in jail for allowing this man to be near her child knowing what she knew.

Absolutely!
I guess LE is holding her exit from msm so she isn’t killed.
Imagine if she leaves hours later.......

Last edited:
Criminal Complaint

You may have to register. I can only get page 1 to load.

https://www.hcdistrictclerk.com/edo...b0MD91aVsbMbi+9vB3wCWDQHGBM/O77la70XWPQ92ZaE=
I do think in order to see the images one must register, they are not lengthy and I was able to view the full docs. I have been registered with that site for a number of years so I simply logged in, but was I not registered I don't think I could have viewed them.

I won't post them or reference their specific contents until or unless I see they are linked on MSM unless WS admin decide they can be linked discussed before they hit another site that can be linked besides this court site. Reporting my own post so admin can review and decide whether we can discuss those charging docs. So far only two docs linked under the images tab of the Harris county court site. They are the complaint and the states Motion for high bond and bond conditions.

Let me guess.......BB is being coddled my family & friends because she is missing her kids on Mother’s Day. Interestingly Maleah & Mother’s Day both “MD”initials.
I was hoping since we have not heard or seen her since that last media statement with QX, that she has been busy being interrogated by LE. Imo

They already had this footage at the time of the arrest and the court appearance yesterday, so IMO they are still waiting on something else.
That's the probable cause for what he has been charged with so far. They have so much more. When they up his charges to murder we will get the probable cause for that.

Sigh, I know you're both right. Wishful thinking on my part. I'm worried that DV will get a bail reduction hearing and skip town.

I do think in order to see the images one must register, they are not lengthy and I was able to view the full docs. I have been registered with that site for a number of years so I simply logged in, but was I not registered I don't think I could have viewed them.

I won't post them or reference their specific contents until or unless I see they are linked on MSM unless WS admin decide they can be linked discussed before they hit another site that can be linked besides this court site. Reporting my own post so admin can review and decide whether we can discuss those charging docs. So far only two docs linked under the images tab of the Harris county court site. They are the complaint and the states Motion for high bond and bond conditions.
Were you able to view them without paying a fee? I wasn’t able to.

ETA: This seemed to be an issue only on my iPad. I was able to view/download them without charge fine from my laptop.

Last edited:
Criminal Complaint

You may have to register. I can only get page 1 to load.

https://www.hcdistrictclerk.com/edo...b0MD91aVsbMbi+9vB3wCWDQHGBM/O77la70XWPQ92ZaE=
A few notes:
  • LE has verified via flight records that BB left the state via airplane
  • DV stated he left the apt on Friday around 7 p.m.
  • DV said that during the assault/abduction, the suspects would stab him when his son KV cried out
  • DV showed LE light lacerations to his chest that he said were made by the kidnappers while he was in their pickup truck
  • DV said he walked with his 2-year-old and eventually got a ride from an unknown female to the hospital
  • At 11:21 p.m. DV made an outcry that Maleah was missing

I don’t understand the sneaking her in part. You wouldn’t want to give your baby a hug bye when you leave on a long trip? I can’t imagine that. Nor I can’t imagine not taking kids with me for something like that. Something doesn’t add up or make sense with that to me.

Plane tickets can be expensive. We also don't know if she was cleared to fly given her last procedure. Also, if the kids still had an active protective services case, she might have had to ask for permission to take her out of state (I know this happens for parents near me with open DCFS cases).

Last edited:
Could someone please find that beautiful picture of Maleah with the red rose and post it here?
I don't want to see one more image of that garbage bag.
I love that picture of her with the flower. That's the one I want to look at and remember her by.
Thank you in advance!

If it turns out that BB had not yet left for the airport as it's looking now, and even if somehow the story continues to be that she didn't know Maleah had been "brought back" by DV, his not bothering to wait until her departure means he did not have any concern about her discovering his efforts to be alone with Maleah in the apartment. Which obviously speaks to her complicity, probably over a long period of time.

What if the "fight" QX talked about before her trip was not about explicit phone photos at all, but about Maleah? This is pure speculation:
* BB is home on Tuesday morning getting ready for her trip. DV leaves with the kids to do the daycare drop-off.
* He returns at 7:54 and Maleah is with him. BB is genuinely not pleased about this, so they fight. Maybe she tells DV to take Maleah to daycare. He knows she won't do anything, so he either lies and says he will, or he just refuses.
* BB believes her trip is still more important than her child's safety, so instead of delaying or canceling her trip, she hopes for the best and leaves for the airport.

Honestly, her intentions could absolutely be way more horrible than this, too. I think this might be the best possible scenario in terms of how BB truly cared for Maleah.

Plane tickets can be expensive. We also don't know if she was cleared to fly given her last procedure. Also, if the kids still had an active protective services case, she might have had to ask for permission to take her out of state (I know this happens for parents near me with open DCFS cases.
But I can bet if she said to CPS there is a funeral she had to go to and no one could keep the baby for her except a man who she believes is molesting her that they could have easily made arrangements for M.

Could someone please find that beautiful picture of Maleah with the red rose and post it here?
I don't want to see one more image of that garbage bag.
I love that picture of her with the flower. That's the one I want to look at and remember her by.
Thank you in advance!
D6YKhtkWwAIDh6e.jpg

Image Source: Maleah Davis: Stepdad who claims three men took missing girl is now person of interest, bio dad wants to speak to him

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Babs1966