Found Deceased TX - Maleah Davis, 4, Houston, 5 May 2019 #4 *STEPDAD ARRESTED*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thanks Pommy. So we know she flew out of state but we still don't know what time?
We now know that DV returned just before eight in the morning with Maleah, so we really need to know her flight time!
Not many places he could take her to return before 8am. I’m sure the video also shows what time they left and who else was with them. Can’t wait to find out! I want him nailed to the wall.

yes, the Complaint- Charging doc is a total of 3 pages and basically outlines what the prosecutor outlined in the hearing (timeline and basics of evidence collected supporting the charges) and the Motion for high bond consists of 3 pages (including proposed order for judge to sign for $1mil bond)

I am able to download them, again, I think it is because I am registered to the site.
Curious. I registered too. :confused:

ETA: This seemed to be an issue only on my iPad. I was able to view/download them without charge fine from my laptop.

Last edited:
Stefania Okolie on Twitter
SCRATCHES: These are the injuries Maleah Davis’s stepdad showed up to the hospital with claiming he was knocked out for 24 hrs due to an assault. SCRATCHES, AND A FEW CUTS. We now have questionable images of him from BEFORE the attack. #Abc13 CLICK LINK https://abc13.com/5294616/
D6PDglzW0AEnpwJ.jpg
D6PDgl1XkAItt0h.jpg
D6PDglzWAAMJQtn.jpg
D6PDglyWAAA8-aR.jpg

4:16 PM - 10 May 2019

I got a bit behind. Just seeing the actual pics. This looks as if he's gone through a blackberry patch. With lightweight clothing on. They will eat you up. It would probably not be a bad idea to search somewhere that there is a lot of brambles or blackberries. His odometer may help with a radius.

BBM
Absolutely!

If the scratches are on his arms, yes. On his back? I think someone helped him put them there. Unless he deliberately took his shirt off in a thick wooded area to get said scratches.
Unfortunately, I know from first hand knowledge that cutters learn how to make superficial cuts like that in places you’d never think they could reach alone.

I think it’s very possible crap hit the fan when she discovered M was home. And I do believe she knew.
Makes me wonder if she left soon after & didn’t take time to make arrangements. No excuse tho. People miss flights all the time for a host of reasons.
Can’t wait to see her in flight phone log.

(Perhaps DV thought BB would be gone around 8ish, & felt the coast was clear @7:54).

Without trying to sound judgmental, I can’t tell if she simply wasn’t the very caring type mother or if she just let him run the show. It seems it may have been both. Her concerns of her daughter weren’t really there. If she is innocent in the missing child, I’m concerned for her other children because of her lack of concern throughout this whole process and her need to defend him until he stops responding to her.

My posts are being removed so let me apologise! Im new here so im learning

Welcome to Websleuths, Roxy !!! :D :p

I'm still learning ... and I've been here a while.
I joined to learn more about cases, and if something comes up in the msm news, I come over here for more info.
So, accuracy is important.
The mods work hard to keep this forum a friendly place and linking information is vital.
We can speculate, but need to add that it's our opinion, that's all.

Thanks, Tippy Lynn !

I knew the missing description said she was wearing something other than what the security camera revealed.
So, did they change her clothes ?

Also wondering if DV will start dishing out dirt on BB , after what she claims he did ?
He has to be p.o.'d
We should brace ourselves; it's going to get totally wild !

And I suspect more horrifying. :(

I think DV had to describe her outfit to LE, or perhaps hevtold BB what he dressed her in? BB wasn’t home the day of the ‘abduction’, so she’d have no idea.
Later, iirc it was said MD had a pink hair bow, also. We discussed her having a bow but no helmet. Moo

I'm sorry, but there is NO WAY someone "snuck" a 4yo anywhere and the other people didn't know. That would only be possible if the 4yo was asleep, and she clearly wasn't based on the surveillance images.
Or she is non-verbal or has speech issues related to the TBI. I don't think that the residual effects of her TBI have been discussed anywhere.

Here is the doc, I purchased from Harris Co clerk.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20190512-135043.png
    Screenshot_20190512-135043.png
    456.3 KB · Views: 151
  • Screenshot_20190512-135048.png
    Screenshot_20190512-135048.png
    352.4 KB · Views: 137
  • Screenshot_20190512-135052.png
    Screenshot_20190512-135052.png
    76.6 KB · Views: 118
  • Screenshot_20190512-135056.png
    Screenshot_20190512-135056.png
    92.9 KB · Views: 117
Welcome to Websleuths, Roxy !!! :D :p

I'm still learning ... and I've been here a while.
I joined to learn more about cases, and if something comes up in the msm news, I come over here for more info.
So, accuracy is important.
The mods work hard to keep this forum a friendly place and linking information is vital.
We can speculate, but need to add that it's our opinion, that's all.

Thank you very much Ill try to stay within the rules from now on! Stuck on this case all the way from England so thought id finally join.

And here's the bond motion.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20190512-135355.png
    Screenshot_20190512-135355.png
    270.5 KB · Views: 48
  • Screenshot_20190512-135359.png
    Screenshot_20190512-135359.png
    99.3 KB · Views: 33
  • Screenshot_20190512-135404.png
    Screenshot_20190512-135404.png
    110 KB · Views: 35
  • Screenshot_20190512-135408.png
    Screenshot_20190512-135408.png
    92.3 KB · Views: 29
Without trying to sound judgmental, I can’t tell if she simply wasn’t the very caring type mother or if she just let him run the show. It seems it may have been both. Her concerns of her daughter weren’t really there. If she is innocent in the missing child, I’m concerned for her other children because of her lack of concern throughout this whole process and her need to defend him until he stops responding to her.

Nothing about a mom continuing a relationship with a man she caught bathing her daughter makes me think she’s a “caring mom”. IMO, she cared about having a man, if that’s what DV is. Moo

That image is so sad. Heartbreaking. That little baby wandering along behind him. I would never walk off from my kids like that. Always too worried about them being hurt or someone snatching them up.
One thing I do find a little strange, MOO, is his seeming disinterest in the girl. If he is the evil and plotting predator he’s being made to be from QX and BB, then this image seems conflicting to me.
IMO, I don’t necessarily trust much that was said in that press conference, otherwise, why not tell the police first? JMO ...I also didn’t trust a thing that idiot DV had to say about the carjacking, IMO. I think there is a lot more to this story that will come out in time. MOO These two probably don’t know what has been erased from a phone can be recovered. So, so sad

Plane tickets can be expensive. We also don't know if she was cleared to fly given her last procedure. Also, if the kids still had an active protective services case, she might have had to ask for permission to take her out of state (I know this happens for parents near me with open DCFS cases).
thanks. That makes perfect sense.

One thing I do find a little strange, MOO, is his seeming disinterest in the girl. If he is the evil and plotting predator he’s being made to be from QX and BB, then this image seems conflicting to me.

I think his mind was preoccupied with things he had likely anticipated doing to MD. As soon as he knew BB would be traveling I think he could not wait for her to depart. IMO, he had an interest in MD since he met her.
Jmo & all that.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members