Found Deceased Australia - Karen Ristevski, 47, Melbourne, Vic, 29 June 2016 - #18 *Arrest*

Here's another link, just because I want to keep reading about it :D

Borce Ristevski's 'manifestly inadequate' nine-year jail term to be appealed

Victoria's Director of Public Prosecutions is appealing against Borce Ristevski's nine-year jail sentence for the manslaughter of his wife Karen in 2016 on the grounds that the sentence and the non-parole period are "manifestly inadequate".

Here's another link, just because I want to keep reading about it :D

Borce Ristevski's 'manifestly inadequate' nine-year jail term to be appealed

Victoria's Director of Public Prosecutions is appealing against Borce Ristevski's nine-year jail sentence for the manslaughter of his wife Karen in 2016 on the grounds that the sentence and the non-parole period are "manifestly inadequate".

I hope his disgusting coverup antics are allowed this time around & so much more proof will come out from the prosecution.
Is this similar what happened to GBC and he got life?

”The Director of Public Prosecutions Kerri Judd QC has lodged an appeal against the sentence handed down to Borce Ristevski for the manslaughter of his wife Karen.
Ristevski was sentenced in the Melbourne Supreme Court on April 18 to nine years' imprisonment, with a non-parole period of six years.
He had pleaded guilty to a single charge of manslaughter.
The Director has appealed to the Court of Appeal on the basis that the sentence and non-parole period are manifestly inadequate.”

Oh thank goodness!!!!!!! It IS manifestly inadequate.

There was outrage across the nation when wife killer Borce Ristevski was sentenced to six years’ jail. Now the fight is on for a harsher sentence.
There was outrage across the nation last month when Justice Christopher Beale handed down the sentence of a maximum nine years’ jail.
“Karen was killed by you, by an unlawful and dangerous act in your home, in a place that should’ve been a sanctuary for her,” he said

Prosecutors appeal Borce Ristevski’s jail sentence

Okay, so this is what the sentencing council of Victoria has to say about these types of pathetic sentences .....

The notion of a Sentencing Guidelines Council was born, in Victoria, as a result of widespread public dissatisfaction with (what the public hold to be) the lenient sentencing of criminals by our courts.
The heavy reliance by the courts on "current sentencing practices" seems to have created a disregard, or at least diminished regard, for the "impact of the offence on any victim of the offence."

If you are interested, please read just pages 9,10, & 11 of the attached pdf (the last few pages). It is written in fairly easy to understand language.

https://www.sentencingcouncil.vic.g...bmission_12_Victims_of_Crime_Commissioner.pdf

I hope his disgusting coverup antics are allowed this time around & so much more proof will come out from the prosecution.
Is this similar what happened to GBC and he got life?
Hopefully those pigs bottoms on your avatar, that we have been looking at since this started, will bring home the bacon and he’ll will receive the maximum possible under law.

Hopefully those pigs bottoms on your avatar, that we have been looking at since this started, will bring home the bacon and he’ll will receive the maximum possible under law.

Piggies-arses for NoRemorseBorce & piglet.
Let’s wipe that stupid grin off both their faces.

This is the face I want to see again.
BBE6E214-99CF-4C13-8F7F-C5A7A4038A68.jpeg

One of my favorite phrases, 'manifestly inadequate', I use it whenever I can.

Now it is up to the DPP to make manifest the inadequacy of the sentence, and I don't think that will be an insurmountable exercise. I am certain that the DPP can, with no outrageous effort , manage to pin at least another 5 years before parole is considered , onto Borce's current sentence.

And that is no where near adequate, by any measurement at all. But it may be what has to be settled for, once that manslaughter plea was accepted. That acceptance is one of the true mysteries of this crime, probably never to be resolved to my satisfaction.

One of my favorite phrases, 'manifestly inadequate', I use it whenever I can.

Now it is up to the DPP to make manifest the inadequacy of the sentence, and I don't think that will be an insurmountable exercise. I am certain that the DPP can, with no outrageous effort , manage to pin at least another 5 years before parole is considered , onto Borce's current sentence.

And that is no where near adequate, by any measurement at all. But it may be what has to be settled for, once that manslaughter

Hey Troops wanna go for a nudie run with me?

Piggies-arses for NoRemorseBorce & piglet.
Let’s wipe that stupid grin off both their faces.

This is the face I want to see again.
View attachment 184023

Borce's mushy peas and mashed potato may not taste quite as good tonight.
Hopefully there will be quite a bit of heckling from his fellow inmates as well.

Borce's mushy peas and mashed potato may not taste quite as good tonight.
Hopefully there will be quite a bit of heckling from his fellow inmates as well.

That is not a remote possibility, because the Crown doesn't go into this matter without a firm view of being on the winning side. The petitions etc , while indicating public sentiment , wouldn't have moved it up to prosecution stage without legal blue ribbons in hand. .

So.. I am hopeful , cautiously hopeful.

The blokes in Gen Pop, down there at the Correctional centre would be well aware of this.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Cricketcms
Back