Found Deceased TX - Maleah Davis, 4, Houston, 5 May 2019 *EX-FIANCÉ ARRESTED* #6

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ivory Hecker FOX 26 on Twitter
Darion Vence's coworker tells me he was sent home sick on April 30 and May 1. By Friday he was officially "home sick with the flu." The week after Maleah was reported missing, he didn't show up for work at all, according to the coworker at PharMEDium in Sugar Land.
10:11 AM - 14 May 2019

This in and of itself is red flag worthy.
The flu doesn't slowly creep up on you.
One minute you're good, the next you are useless.

Maybe it's different when you're useless to begin with.
:confused:

-April 26th (Fri) is the last day MD was at daycare. The 27th & 28th (weekend)
-Monday the 29th- Why wasn't she at daycare- (were there signs of physical abuse on her body so they needed to keep her from daycare- speculation)
-Tuesday 30th - We don't know what time BB's flight left and IF it was early morning my opinion is she would of said so already.
-Why hasn't BB or BB2 or any family member talked to MD after the 29th to check up on her (odd)
- Did BB think that DV was going to bring MD to daycare on the 30th in the am. If so, why does it look like she has PJ bottoms on in the last pic of her (as suppose to daycare attire- shoes)- my speculation.
- was it reported that DV went to work on the 30th? If he did, then BB was alone with MD if her flight was later on that day. MOO
I would really like to see the cell phone activity... MOO

RSBM:
Tuesday 30th - We don't know what time BB's flight left and IF it was early morning my opinion is she would of said so already.

I agree - there's a reason why nobody is saying what time BB's flight left.
jmo

I’m confused too. If he was bringing her home Tuesday at a little before 8:00 am you think he would’ve had time to go to work for a bit, get sick and come home? If so, was Maleah just hanging out in the car alone?
Going to try to put these pieces together how they fit without violating TOS. DV drops off the one child at daycare and brings Maleah home. He then leaves to go to work leaving Maleah with somebody that is at the apartment. The plan may be that Maleah will be dropped off or picked up by someone else to stay with them until Friday when her father is suppose to get her. Something happens to Maleah and DV is called to come home from work after an hour... I don't have any inside knowledge and this is just an opinion, but this is how the pieces fit in my head in the simplest way

Last edited:
Do we know that DV worked first shift? Just curious.

Also - did a member of the media seriously tweet that they are searching a haunted house? Good grief.

Edit - Oh. LOL. Like a haunted attraction, haunted house. That makes better sense.

VIDEO: Ivory Hecker FOX 26 on Twitter
Search for Maleah Davis: Right now Texas Equusearch volunteers are scanning the roadside on County Road 48 in Brazoria County for any signed of the 4-year-old girl or her clothing. They tell me law enforcement pointed them in this direction.
12:41 PM - 14 May 2019

Ivory Hecker FOX 26 on Twitter
Search for Maleah Davis: A deserted haunted house in Rosharon is the scene where Equusearch is currently looking for any evidence of the missing 4-year-old girl. They tell me law enforcement pointed them in this direction.

D6i8aBiWsAAjzAE.jpg
D6i8bBZXkAIdtuG.jpg

12:58 PM - 14 May 2019
Phone pings? It's about time the records would be given to LE.

RSBM:
Tuesday 30th - We don't know what time BB's flight left and IF it was early morning my opinion is she would of said so already.

jmo
I agree also. I think there's a lot more going on here than what we're privy to at the moment, and a lot of it hinges on when that flight left. MOO.

With all the blame that is being pointed towards BBs involvement do you not think if she had left the apartment prior to their return, or if her flight was prior to their return than she would have come out publicly an said so by now, I mean...its easily proven right? Surely theres tickets, emails etc. Camera footage . Shes said alot so far, but nothing that implies her innocence, IMO because she cant. Has to be a reason. I keep going on about the same thing because these timings an her placement are critical to this. MOO again.

She never left on video after that sighting. It is presumed he did, to go to work. That's what I'm not understanding - why would he bring her home knowing he was about to go to work & BB was leaving on a plane in a couple hours?

I am not sure if he went to work before bringing her home (keeping her in the car, for ex, after not dropping her off for daycare) or after (leaving her at the house).

ETA, a while back I posted that I wondered if she had had an accident in or near the car- part of my thinking was, that’s the only reason I could think of to bring a kid back home. Well, the only innocent reason.

ETA again, to clarify, by accident I mean she wet her pants.

Last edited:
Hmmmmmmm The last day she was at daycare was the 26th.
Thursday, May 9: The owner of Maleah's daycare told KHOU that they haven't seen her since April 26. The owner said Vence picked up his son Friday but Maleah wasn't with him.
Mom left for Massachusettes on the 30th.
What went on between the 26th,and 30th?
well, it was a weekend and then on monday the 29th seems like Maleah was with her mom because mom was leaving on tuesday for several days. IIRC, the adults in the home fought that weekend because she busted him sending naughty texts to a man.

County road 48 runs behind the Creepy Hollow Haunted House in Rosharon TX, which looks to be where Equusearch is set up. Such a specific area and so far from previous searches - I wonder if LE got a confession? moo.
Welcome to Websleuths, beanling! :)

It was reported earlier that TXEQ is searching there based on information from LE. I'll see if I can find the tweet. MOO

The post office & County Road 48 where TXEQ is searching: Google Maps

ETA:
VIDEO: Ivory Hecker FOX 26 on Twitter
Search for Maleah Davis: Right now Texas Equusearch volunteers are scanning the roadside on County Road 48 in Brazoria County for any signed of the 4-year-old girl or her clothing. They tell me law enforcement pointed them in this direction.
12:41 PM - 14 May 2019

Last edited:
Oh okay. My LEO just told me that it would be interfering with child custody and that had he called LE they could have gotten her out of there for him (assuming BB was gone in MA when he came to get his kids). This could have gone a whole different way... or maybe we would at least know where MD is. That poor baby and her bio dad.
That's true unless there was a good reason, like if she was sick and not feeling well enough to travel.
Whoever has physical custody makes those decisions.
That's why I'm thinking DV likely told him she was sick. Imo

Going to try to put these pieces together how they fit without violating TOS. DV drops off the one child at daycare and brings Maleah home. He then leaves to go to work leaving Maleah with somebody that is at the apartment. The plan may be that Maleah will be dropped off or picked up by someone else to stay with them until Friday when her father is suppose to get her. Something happens to Maleah and DV is called to come home from work after an hour... I don't have any inside knowledge and this is just an opinion, but this is how the pieces fit in my head in the simplest way
I agree. this fits in my head too. Then the rest of the week is cover-up. MOO

Do we know that DV worked first shift? Just curious.

Also - did a member of the media seriously tweet that they are searching a haunted house? Good grief.

Edit - Oh. LOL. Like a haunted attraction, haunted house. That makes better sense.
:p Did you see the heads on the fence? o_O

Marcelino Benito on Twitter
Plenty of wooded areas and places to potentially dump or hide a body near this haunted house. #KHOU11 #HTownRush #MaleahDavis
D6jLmroW4AEtc6W.jpg
D6jLmrtW4AI6zlM.jpg

2:04 PM - 14 May 2019

RSBM:

jmo

She would be shouting from the rooftops that she left AND THEN Maleah was seen coming into the apartment if that were the case.

Definitely a possibility. Police have only released still pics from the security camera showing DV and M. Doesn't mean there isn't a lot more to see including other people.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
undefined.value