Found Deceased TX - Maleah Davis, 4, Houston, 5 May 2019 *EX-FIANCÉ ARRESTED* #6

Status
Not open for further replies.
not sure this is the one still watching/listening.

7:06 he states the gas can was in the blue laundry basket (search of trunk)

I am not hearing him say anything about contents or lack thereof of gas can. I have never heard the contents covered anywhere so I am very interested in finding this info - will keep looking.

'I miss Maleah' | Preschool friends are asking about missing 4-year-old
So April 26 was the last time at daycare, May 3 DV was not at work and that same day he's seen with the laundry basket.

I'm not so sure Maleah really had the flu. The first report came from Det. Holbrook who said she was sick that week but it's not clear where he got that information from - DV or BB?
Maleah Davis: The 4-year-old missing girl had undergone multiple brain surgeries - CNN
So heartbreaking. That little boy missing Maleah. Daycare manager so broke up over Maleah.

If BB was not at the house when DV took Maleah back home, that information would have been released already, no? I just think that she was there and that information is being held for as long as possible to make sure BB doesn't get jumped or something like that. There is a long line of people waiting to get their hands on her. Just my opinion, we will see how this unfolds though.

not sure this is the one still watching/listening.

7:06 he states the gas can was in the blue laundry basket (search of trunk)

I am not hearing him say anything about contents or lack thereof of gas can. I have never heard the contents covered anywhere so I am very interested in finding this info - will keep looking.
I cant get caught up, are they looking for burnt areas?

Yes IIRC he make a statement about what he thought the gas was for?
Well, the video was just posted but I think he said they were looking for areas with burn spots. I remember he also said he was involved with searching for a body that had been burned and it was a horrible smell. It made me think if DV did burn the body it might be easier to find if it smells that bad. Jmo

A look at the history of Maleah Davis and CPS A look at the history of Maleah Davis and CPS

By Sofia Ojeda - Anchor/Reporter
Posted: 4:44 PM, May 14, 2019Updated: 4:44 PM, May 14, 2019
Thank you SO much. This fills in so many blanks for me! MOO

[...]

The court grants "monitored return" of Maleah and her brother to mother Brittany by Feb. 15, 2019, by 5 p.m.

PERMANENCY REPORT TO THE COURT: TEMPORARY MANAGING CONSERVATORSHIP

This report entails the plan and progress of permanently placing Maleah and her brother with family.

Permanency hearing scheduled for May 22, 2019.

It states both Maleah and her brother were returned to their mother on Feb. 18, 2019.

Their initial placement date with DFPS was Aug. 14, 2018.

DFPS recommends that the case be continued until August 2019, with a dismissal date of August 2019.

[...]

Last edited:
ROSHARON, Texas (KTRK) -- The search for 4-year-old Maleah Davis continues Tuesday afternoon to a haunted house in Rosharon.

Members of Texas EquuSearch said teams were searching an area near Creepy Hollow in Brazoria County. Officials are only saying they are following a tip.

MALEAH DAVIS: Search for 4-year-old moves to haunted house in Rosharon

Thank you SO much. I have been wanting many of these dates!

[...]

The court grants "monitored return" of Maleah and her brother to mother Brittany by Feb. 15, 2019, by 5 p.m.

PERMANENCY REPORT TO THE COURT: TEMPORARY MANAGING CONSERVATORSHIP

This report entails the plan and progress of permanently placing Maleah and her brother with family.

Permanency hearing scheduled for May 22, 2019.

It states both Maleah and her brother were returned to their mother on Feb. 18, 2019.

Their initial placement date with DFPS was Aug. 14, 2018.

DFPS recommends that the case be continued until August 2019, with a dismissal date of August 2019.

[...]
Too bad that hearing did not come earlier. I doubt she would have been given custody. The only thing the court required them to do was take a parenting class which they never completed. Imo

2nd story saying it was a tip.
-----------------------------------------------

ROSHARON, Texas — Texas EquuSearch is looking for missing 4-year-old Maleah Davis near a haunted house in Rosharon.

This is happening in the 12800 block of Valley Vista Drive.

Tim Miller with EquuSearch said they received a tip from the Houston Police Department to check this area.

Maleah Davis update: Texas EquuSearch looking near haunted house in Rosharon

2nd story saying it was a tip.
-----------------------------------------------

ROSHARON, Texas — Texas EquuSearch is looking for missing 4-year-old Maleah Davis near a haunted house in Rosharon.

This is happening in the 12800 block of Valley Vista Drive.

Tim Miller with EquuSearch said they received a tip from the Houston Police Department to check this area.

Maleah Davis update: Texas EquuSearch looking near haunted house in Rosharon
This is from a reporter with Univision:

Deysy Rios on Twitter (Video)
The search for #MaleahDavis is now in Rosharon,Texas @ Brazoria county @TexasEquuSearch confirmed they received a specific tip
3:36 PM - 14 May 2019

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member