Found Deceased TX - Maleah Davis, 4, Houston, 5 May 2019 *EX-FIANCÉ ARRESTED* #6

Status
Not open for further replies.
we know the gas can existed
it is whether it had any gas in it that was in question
I haven't seen the amount of gas mentioned in any MSM but people have been mentioning it without a source link
Ok. I'll go back and find the post were someone explains filling the gas can and how it only half fills.

That makes sense. It may have been recommended at first, but she did not actually complete the class until it was court ordered. Imo

I will admit, that I have taught "court ordered" parenting classes, anger management, substance abuse, thinking errors...the students show up, usually after work, want their paperwork signed, they barely participate, and continue to justify their behavior.

I wish that it was not "Forty Hours of Parenting Education", but instead, "The Parenting Education Counselor will determine whether or not 40 hours of "Parenting Education" is sufficient.". JMO. 90% would not have passed. But of course, that would have been a conflict of interest for a provider to also do the assessment...financial gain, and all that.

Don't get me started on what a waste court ordered anything is...

I haven't seen the amount of gas mentioned in any MSM but people have been mentioning it without a source link
I went back and read it but I don't think that's what you're looking for. The post is from 6:47 this morning. Fir some reason the multiquote function isn't working for me.

Yup, the gas can existed.
Big question is: When was it purchased, before or after Maleah was killed?

If purchased before and it was actually used in the crime, DV premeditated, no question.
If purchased after, DV's attorney has some room to argue.

I realized that after I looked at it. It sounds like it was mentioned in an interview, not TES, but somewhere else. I'll keep looking.

If under 2, and sitting on a parent’s lap, there is no need for a ticket

I don’t take my keys either if someone picking me up at the airport...I would be too afraid of losing my keys.

I respectfully disagree, all passengers need to be ticketed. The flight manifest has to reflect all passengers regardless of where they are sitting. A four year old, first of all,would not qualify for sitting on Mom's lap typically. Secondly, even if she was sitting on Mom's lap, she would be a booked passenger and on the flight manifest.

I know the US is the best country in the world for numerous reasons. I alone with most wouldn’t trade it or choose to live anywhere else.

There’s just very few times I wish this country could employ a few tactics of interrogation that some other countries do. Water boarding and starvation are the first to come to mind.
We all know she’s not coming back and at least one person, maybe two or more can’t even let her have a final resting place without loads of people and resources having to hunt and guess where she is.

Part of the reason, imo, this country is better than others is bc "innocent until proven guilty". Many innocent people would be tortured. We don't know 100% that the mom's boyfriend killed Maleah or that he knows where she is. We don't know Mom's involvement yet either, at least not 100% or close to 100%.

I will admit, that I have taught "court ordered" parenting classes, anger management, substance abuse, thinking errors...the students show up, usually after work, want their paperwork signed, they barely participate, and continue to justify their behavior.

I wish that it was not "Forty Hours of Parenting Education", but instead, "The Parenting Education Counselor will determine whether or not 40 hours of "Parenting Education" is sufficient.". JMO. 90% would not have passed. But of course, that would have been a conflict of interest for a provider to also do the assessment...financial gain, and all that.

Don't get me started on what a waste court ordered anything is...
Oh, I agree. I've never seen much of a change at all in any parent after taking those classes. It's a shame. Imo

If purchased before and it was actually used in the crime, DV premeditated, no question.
I believe the only FACTS we have been told about the gas can is that there is one, and it was found in the basket in the trunk, and BB said she had never seen it... everything else has been speculation or opinions

The Criminal Complaint states the BB said she didn't recognize it and it's not something she kept in her car. MOO

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
restfulmedsuk