Found Deceased IN - Abigail (Abby) Williams, 13, & Liberty (Libby) German, 14, The Delphi Murders 13 Feb 2017 #101

Status
Not open for further replies.
Regarding the construction at the Packers plant could BG have some type of mask that they use in construction around his neck? Yes folks I am back at a respirator of some kind.

Many people now are starting to wear respirators/masks during flu seasons. At least if I saw anyone in a mask in broad daylight in February, i’d probably imply that the person is either sick with a flu and does not want to spread germs, or does not want to catch flu.

Reposting for those who missed it, dated 24th April. It contains some clarifications already discussed including the fact that the original sketch is of a different person who is not currently a person of interest and that they believe the 2nd sketch is representative of BG, the killer and main suspect:

Multi-Agency Taskforce Clarifies Points about the Delphi Murder Suspect Sketches

The person in the sketch released April 22nd is described as having a youthful appearance, but could fall in the age range from his 20’s to late 30’s

A couple things about the different frames. I’m about done with my own visual interpretations LOL but one thing I did notice was that I’ve noticed things differently in different frames. For instance what I thought was a pouch, maybe ammo pouch, in one frame, looks more like a shirt tail in another.

Imo I did notice that the “white” coming out of his jacket actually moves and transforms shape in another frame which shows it’s pliability. I recall this from the animated image I believe. Would like to take a look at this again in the new clip released. Jmo.
It is helpful to see movement! I think he has a duffel bag under the jacket and sometimes it looks like it partially hides his chin. And i think that questionable movement he does with his right arm is like clutching something under the jacket, maybe not wanting it to swing out and shift his balance, trying to keep it close to his body. It's hard to describe but it is so much better to see it moving.

I'm no fan of GH, but I do think that some of his videos do a pretty good job of showing distances and layout of the park and bridge. While the reenactments may be off, I think parts of his videos are accurate, at least in the way he shows the various places on the bridge where Abby was standing in her picture, where Libby may have been when she took the video, etc.

I agree it was very helpful to me as far as getting a good appreciation for the distances and the layout of the terrain. Hard to see that on a map even if it’s topographical.

The reenactment part doesn’t bother me. He clearly states that it’s his opinion. It’s not much different than any of us are doing on here except for the fact that he took the time to make it into video format.

Until we get exact word form LE. what really happened then every last one of us are making speculations. IMO

What if say BG is the son of a much older couple in Delphi or a very rural area around Delphi. Or possibly lives with his aging granparents?

They have limited news resources and possibly only hear a few bits of gossip here and there at church or maybe the corner diner. Naturally the OBG doesnt look anything like their son or grandson and don't give it a 2nd thought.

Now since the new sketch has been released, and possibly looks like son/grandson, they are...

A) Terrified of him thru threats?

B) Not wanting to give him up because he is a source of income and provides care for them?

C) Don't want to call in and possibly collect a reward because the community will eventually find out who they are and blame them for not turning him in sooner only to be shunned by the community in their old age?

And my last question I'm going to throw out there is I know from traveling quite frequently throughout Indiana, that there are quite a few pockets of Amish communities. Could it actually be possible that the young new BG is a part of the Amish/Mennonite community where tech is virtually non-existent?
MOO.
It may have already been said but I also have thought about the local German Baptist community with the religious references and the possibilities of a lack of the video and voice getting to them. The Amish I have known are newspaper readers though so they should have seen the sketch. Would they have a religious bearing on turning their relative in to LE or want to deal with him in their manner?

It is helpful to see movement! I think he has a duffel bag under the jacket and sometimes it looks like it partially hides his chin. And i think that questionable movement he does with his right arm is like clutching something under the jacket, maybe not wanting it to swing out and shift his balance, trying to keep it close to his body. It's hard to describe but it is so much better to see it moving.
My main issue with the respirator, coat stuffed with supplies, long weapons down pant legs, etc. (anything we can see on a grainy video would be clear as day in person), is that I can't help think the witnesses from the trail would have noticed these things.

Once they knew about the murders, I think anyone who saw someone like that might have reported it. JMO

Last edited:
Agree. Until I hear otherwise, the word "secondary" is meaningful to me. I don't have it figured out (surprise surprise), but it's a significant word IMO. They could have said inaccurate, or no longer a POI, or many other descriptors. LE chose secondary.

It means- to me- either it still could be a relatively close rendition of BG (so maybe he looks a little like that, but more like the new sketch), or it's a rendition of another guy that may be of interest. Perhaps indeed on the trail that day. Hence why it was an original composite from several witnesses. Perhaps on the trail that day, but never came forward.

JMO.

This is a direct quote from the ISP official clarification that was linked to earlier (snipped by me):

It is important to distinguish these points about the two sketches:

• They are not the same person
  • The person depicted in the originally released sketch is not presently a person of interest in this investigation
  • The sketch released on April 22nd is representative of the face of the person captured in the video on Liberty German’s cell phone as he was walking on the high bridge.

People who have a grudge, have a tendency to become mass murderers or spree killers, and don’t commit a crime like this.

Some sort of a grudge being a motive, is way down the list for me.

Grudge against humanity as a whole, or the entire community- I'd agree. I could see it being a grudge against teenage girls however.

JMO.

My main issue with the respirator, coat stuffed with supplies, long weapons down pant legs, etc. (anything we can see on a grainy video would be clear as day in person), is that I can't help think the witnesses from the trail would have noticed these things. Once they knew about the murders, I think anyone who saw him would have reported it. JMO
My son plays baseball and has a duffel he carries somewhat like a backpack with the strap cross body.
If it even is a bag, I don't that would look too out of place.

Reposting for those who missed it, dated 24th April. It contains some clarifications already discussed including the fact that the original sketch is of a different person who is not currently a person of interest and that they believe the 2nd sketch is representative of BG, the killer and main suspect:

Multi-Agency Taskforce Clarifies Points about the Delphi Murder Suspect Sketches
Thanks Zoriah. Just a bit upthread I said I was still conflicted on whether it could be the same person, so this is really helpful. I'd forgotten they literally said it isn't the same person.

Argh... so hard to keep some of this sorted b/c of the change of sketch AND because LE had to come out and correct some things and explain some things further after that recent presser. :confused:

My son plays baseball and has a duffel he carries somewhat like a backpack with the strap cross body.
If it even is a bag, I don't that would look too out of place.

But if people are seeing these things in the photo and video then they wouldn't be in the bag-they'd be on him at some point. I don't remember faces very well but I would definitely remember someone walking around wearing a respirator and carrying long weapons.

This is a direct quote from the ISP official clarification that was linked to earlier (snipped by me):
Yes, thank you. Very helpful. It could not get any clearer than LE saying they aren't the same person. I had totally forgotten that tidbit in that release.

Plus, in my mind I keep twirling around theories that involve LE purposefully misleading the public. And once I start doing that, well- nothing can be counted on! Which is not productive...

Some people state he must be a “leftie”. Can we tell it by the way he draws out the gun?
During talk hours ago with a friend (who isn't actually interested in our topic on WS :p), we came to the result, BG rather seems to be no "leftie" because the bum bag is on his right side. If he was a left handed person, it would be positioned at his left side.

My main issue with the respirator, coat stuffed with supplies, long weapons down pant legs, etc. (anything we can see on a grainy video would be clear as day in person), is that I can't help think the witnesses from the trail would have noticed these things.

Once they knew about the murders, I think anyone who saw someone like that might have reported it. JMO

I wonder just how visible he would have made himself that day, if he was stalking.

Someone referenced a video of the search party on 2/14. I have not been able to find. Is there a link? If link not possible keywords. I have tried searching YouTube and Google.

Someone referenced a video of the search party on 2/14. I have not been able to find. Is there a link? If link not possible keywords. I have tried searching YouTube and Google.

Here ya go, posted by the fabulous self proclaimed “trophy husband” himself, @cody22:

Is this the MSM News video of the February 14th search party, forming in the morning, that yall are looking for ? Go to the 41 second mark and start watching......moo

(ETA, his quote for reference :) :

cody22
“I self identify as a semi-retired, wannabe sleuther, fisherman, trophy husband......moo”.)

(ETA2: Omg that quote is from a totally different thread ahaha!)

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member