GUILTY CO - Shanann Watts (34), Celeste"Cece" (3) and Bella (4), Frederick, 13 Aug 2018 *CW LWOP* #72

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm embarrassed for him

Now THAT was hilarious. I was just thinking he really needs a new barber because he has the worst haircuts. And then he says she lives close to his barber!! So he must live in denver, everyone can find his office. How can i keep losing respect for this guy. And how did her apartment look well occupied? There was just a door there, no adjacent window. Thanx for posting.

I have an extremely low opinion of him and his behavior is absolutely unprofessional.

Let's just say that she is in witness protection, which I doubt, there is enough in his footage for someone to recognise the premises, and he even shows the apartment number.

He knocked on the door but there was no response. "I'm not going to tell everyone the exact location of it simply for the fact that we don't want anybody to do something stupid to Miss K because a lot of people are very angry with her and obviously no-one needs any violence to come to anyone. I wasn't able to see her or have a conversation with her but the apartment definitely looks occupied and I have no reason to doubt it".

Huh! There were no windows so he must have X-ray vision.

If someone really wanted to take her out or harm her, he'd have no-one to blame but himself. This is totally outrageous. What sort of a desperate lawyer is he.

Now THAT was hilarious. I was just thinking he really needs a new barber because he has the worst haircuts. And then he says she lives close to his barber!! So he must live in denver, everyone can find his office. How can i keep losing respect for this guy. And how did her apartment look well occupied? There was just a door there, no adjacent window. Thanx for posting.

I'm pretty sure he went to the address that is listed for her in the discovery docs.

I saw that later, so now, "why did he do that"? He's not stupid, he must have known how ridiculous it would all look. He did say We have found NK. Para.

From reading the comments, the vast majority of his viewers do not know the details of this case. I think he is loving the adulation and the clicks.

I saw that later, so now, "why did he do that"? He's not stupid, he must have known how ridiculous it would all look. He did say We have found NK. Para.

And by showing the address on the front door, he is saying "she never left". Whether she is still there, IDK. I don't care where she is.

Why would he do this? What's his point? To keep up his subscribers for the revenue they generate is why, IMO. He has desperately tried to insert himself into this case since the start, IMO, and he desperately wants to become part of the story.

I think he skated on some thin ice with this recent stunt. IMO.

I do too.

I'm no fan of NK, but she hasn't been charged with anything. He is not representing anyone in this case. It's not his job to track her down. If she still lives at that address, then he's stalking her and he's attempting to harass her, IMO, and I think it could be construed that he's encouraging others to do the same by showing the numbers on the front door of the apartment.

If she doesn't still live there, then he's playing a big game with his subscribers to keep their interest in his channel.

Either scenario is not good. Especially for someone who is an educated and licensed professional. JMO.

I'm no fan of NK, but she hasn't been charged with anything. He is not representing anyone in this case. It's not his job to track her down. If she still lives at that address, then he's stalking her and he's attempting to harass her, IMO, and I think it could be construed that he's encouraging others to do the same by showing the numbers on the front door of the apartment.

If she doesn't still live there, then he's playing a big game with his subscribers to keep their interest in his channel.

Either scenario is not good. Especially for someone who is an educated and licensed professional. JMO.
I went back to look, what he said was "we have found where nk RESIDES" ie present tense. There are too many unbalanced people these days susceptible to perceived approval to do crazy things.

I went back to look, what he said was "we have found where nk RESIDES" ie present tense. There are too many unbalanced people these days susceptible to perceived approval to do crazy things.

Absolutely. SR should know that. After all, CW is one of those unbalanced, susceptible people and look at what he did!

Yep - in his video, he even said he worked with the best private investigators in Colorado to find out where she was living.

Came here to share that I saw a commercial on ID channel about a special regarding Shanann, Bella, CeCe and Nico coming up in June.

I knew it was inevitable, but seeing on my own tv, like any other of the cases covered by ID... To me, this wasn’t just any other case, and to see those girls smiling, Shanann with that little baby bump, juxtaposed against those dead eyes of CW...it really made me feel sick.

This case is going to stick with me for a long time. I think a lot about Shanann and the girls, including this past Mother’s Day. I think about the brightness they had, all the potential for their lives, and it sickens me that those opportunities were stolen from them.

Also, just putting this out there- Shanann, Bella, Cece and Nico deserve more than a cheesy Lifetime movie that many high profile cases tend to get. In my opinion, it would be an exploitative insult to their memory. I don’t want any sort of movie made about them, but if there is, it should be given the most respect and quality work and talent.

I don’t want to see an actor try take on the evilness of CW. One CW is one too many, and even just to take on the role would be like trying to reenact actions of the devil. Too close to evil.

Hope this makes sense and please know I have nothing but love for SW and her babies. I had to come share here with others who understand how much of a hold these angels have on us strangers.
You put this in words very beautifully. These angels really have had an effect on me too. Typing with tears streaming down my face right now. I think of them often at different times if the day and wish them a good morning or say good night to them and say a prayer.

One can only assume upunhavent reviewed the incredibly extensive and voluminous discovery that was released to the public, in this case.

Every last fact has been published. I haven't ever seen a case with as much evidence laid out as this.

Every single thing that happened as he marched toward murdering his family - his relationship with his affair, his concurrently deteriorating relationship with his wife, her fears and attempts to keep him, his apathy toward his family and lust for his affair and desperation to keep her, his affair's disdain for his role as a family man, all laid out in a mph gain of text message conversations and also in some internet searching.

Then, his planning of the murder as evidenced by his attempts to make sure the dump site would be isolated the Monday he disposed of his family's bodies.

After that, the last times the girls were seen alive, the moment his wife entered the home for the last time, the moments the bodies were removed from the home and placed into the truck, how he acted after his fellow employees arrived at the work site, even the dump he took when they arrived, his conversations and demeanor and actions after the murders, with not only his co-workers but with his affair, and Shanann's friends and family the day his family "disappeared".

Every single incredible second from the time the first officer arrived to the house when the friend called to report Shanann's missing, every facial expression, every last thing he did or said from the moment he arrived home to meet police, to the moment the police left, including his bizarre, cavalier behavior arriving to the house where his pregnant wife and small children can't be found, to the attempts to pretend she left him, strangely holding her ring out on his finger tip, as if he just made an incredible discovery of "evidence" that would explain it all.

A close up of every second of his reaction as his astute neighbor demonstrated to him as the police that Shanann and the girls didn't leave that house until he packed them into his truck. Every moment of the dawning realization that showed in his face and body that he was caught: The surveillance video proved he took them out of the house.

His multiple media interviews. The starkly different interviews of Shannan's friends before she was found.

Hours and hours of his interrogations and conversations a other his dad.

His partial confession at the station. Every second of his arrest, the drive to jail and booking.

The case didn't address the facts?

I've actually never seen a case with as many pertinent facts as this one.

So many facts released but still so many unanswered questions

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member