Found Deceased TX - Maleah Davis, 4, Houston, 5 May 2019 *EX-FIANCÉ ARRESTED* #8

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah, I found that on the map. Just trying to figure out if it's near any of the other key places - (where the car was found, the hospital DV went to, where he said he was abducted or dropped off, the airport, where his mail route was, etc.).
It's about 15 or so miles from their apartment at Kirkwood landing. I will check the rest of the locations. Moo

OMG. I hope it's his. If so we will have a lot of answers soon. Imo
This is what I’ve been wondering. They would say in one breath that BB and he talked via text but then imply he didn’t have a phone in the next and that he couldn’t be reached and I don’t know if I just missed it or if there was never an answer to his phone situation before. I wondered about getting the tower info and it directing the searches more carefully. Please let this have the answers needed.MOO and by “they” I am referring to all sources that have been quoted in media.

Yeah, I found that on the map. Just trying to figure out if it's near any of the other key places - (where the car was found, the hospital DV went to, where he said he was abducted or dropped off, the airport, where his mail route was, etc.).

Patterson Rd. is short and about 20 - 22 miles from both the car drop off spot and the hospital. It's about 29 miles from George Bush Airport. It's about 46 miles from the area where DV had the postal route.

I'm trying to remember all the areas that have been searched...

This is what I’ve been wondering. They would say in one breath that BB and he talked via text but then imply he didn’t have a phone in the next and that he couldn’t be reached and I don’t know if I just missed it or if there was never an answer to his phone situation before. I wondered about getting the tower info and it directing the searches more carefully. Please let this have the answers needed.MOO and by “they” I am referring to all sources that have been quoted in media.
Yes, I've been confused about that all along. At first I thought DV said he didn't know where his phone was, and at one point I thought QX said BB had allowed access to her phone data, but I don't know if LE has ever said a thing about it. I know that QX was determined in insisting the phone data would reveal some valuable evidence. Imo

Yes, I've been confused about that all along. At first I thought DV said he didn't know where his phone was, and at one point I thought QX said BB had allowed access to her phone data, but I don't know if LE has ever said a thing about it. I know that QX was determined in insisting the phone data would reveal some valuable evidence. Imo

Just wish someone would donate more money.
Edited MOO

Ita ! ^^^

Well... gee... Here we've assumed he didn't have a phone, or had 'lost' it.
Which was it, DV ?
It's not like we're believing anything he says.
My opinion is that he's concealed it or thrown it out... thinking no one would find his phone.
Just like he did with Maleah.

Ita ! ^^^

Well... gee... Here we've assumed he didn't have a phone, or had 'lost' it.
Which was it, DV ?
It's not like we're believing anything he says.
My opinion is that he's concealed it or thrown it out... thinking no one would find his phone.
Just like he did with Maleah.

If this is what happened, hopefully Maleah would be close by. MOO

I don't get why the searchers would automatically assume a random found phone would turn out to be involved in Maleah's case. Lots of people lose phones...
Depending on where exactly it was found. I don’t think most people who lose their phones lose it in a rural area in tall grass a ways off the road for example. I’d be inclined to think someone didn’t want it found in that case. But if it was in the middle of a parking lot, sure, could be anyone’s. Moo

I don't get why the searchers would automatically assume a random found phone would turn out to be involved in Maleah's case. Lots of people lose phones...

It looks like some reporters are jumping the gun to quick.

Ivory Hecker FOX 26‏Verified account @IvoryHecker 2m2 minutes ago
Ivory Hecker FOX 26 Retweeted Ivory Hecker FOX 26

This is the scene where police say they were dispatched to look at a piece of property—no word on whether it’s connected to Maleah’s disappearance. Texas Equusearch’s Tim Miller tells me: any reports that his volunteers found a cell phone connected to her disappearance are false.

Ivory Hecker FOX 26 added,

Ivory Hecker FOX 26‏Verified account @IvoryHecker 18m18 minutes ago
I’ve never seen so many photogs excited about a piece of tape! #photoglife
D7Wo8iAXkAAODfQ.jpg

Hoping, praying, lighting a candle, crossing fingers and wishing upon a star, that it dropped out of his pockets or just forgotten in a rush when he dumped Maleah little body. It's time to come home baby girl, even if some don't want you found.

Last edited:
Ivory Hecker FOX 26‏Verified account @IvoryHecker 3m3 minutes ago
A group of people searching for Maleah on Patterson Road in west Houston found a cell phone and turned it over to the Harris County Pct 5 Constable’s Office, a constable’s spokesman tells me. He says his office will be turning the phone over to Houston Police. #MaleahDavis
Ivory Hecker was live

Why would they just turn in a random phone and assume it was connected? I don’t know much about how groups like this form. Could someone be passing along the phone surreptitiously? But then you would think that he/she would want the reward money.

Sigh. I guess most likely it’s just a mistake of some kind. But I’ll hold out a little hope.

Probably because of hope for bringing this little one home and finding justice for her.
So many people who never met Maleah care for her , and are clinging to any shred of hope !
Her own relatives have been dishonest about what happened, and even if she died accidentally -- why conceal her body ?

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members