Found Deceased TX - Maleah Davis, 4, Houston, 5 May 2019 *EX-FIANCÉ ARRESTED* #8

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well I'm not sure I'm buying into all this conspiracy with a mole. These are not the sharpest tools in the shed. One guy knows for sure and maybe 2 more helped. There's just not a lot of people who support baby murders.....not even criminals.
Tend to agree with this. Some people don’t know everything and maybe TBH don’t want to know everything. Especially if it is family. Would you want to think your family was capable of something so shocking and evil? I sure wouldn’t. I would do everything possible to deny it and protect them until I was as certain as I could be. Look at the Anthony family. People believe what they want to believe. JMO

I wonder what's brought searchers to Patterson road at all, it's outside Houston city limits (not very far from me). The road floods badly during downpours, I wasn't down that way after the last round of storms right around when Maleah went missing but I imagine the ditches at least were flooded, if not the roadway itself. Seems strange to find two cell phones there and each initially suspected of being connected to the case - why?

I wonder what's brought searchers to Patterson road at all, it's outside Houston city limits (not very far from me). The road floods badly during downpours, I wasn't down that way after the last round of storms right around when Maleah went missing but I imagine the ditches at least were flooded, if not the roadway itself. Seems strange to find two cell phones there and each initially suspected of being connected to the case - why?
Why? $20,000 IMO

Tend to agree with this. Some people don’t know everything and maybe TBH don’t want to know everything. Especially if it is family. Would you want to think your family was capable of something so shocking and evil? I sure wouldn’t. I would do everything possible to deny it and protect them until I was as certain as I could be. Look at the Anthony family. People believe what they want to believe. JMO
Yes. This is very true IMO.

I am happy that people are searching! School is almost out. High school kids could find this baby rather than sit on the sofa and play games. The reward is there and surely finding the child would lead to the conviction of her murderer. If it were me, I would be pumping for them to go out in search parties and look. There are millions of teens in the Houston area. Go hiking!

I think they need to ask people if they have noticed a rancid smell in the woods behind their homes recently. Someone smelled Lonnie Barton, someone smelled Caylee, but no one called it in. They only remembered it after the fact.

Equusearch: 'Somebody’s going to walk' if clumsy searches for Maleah continues

A public false alarm in the search for Maleah Davis upset police and partners at Texas Equusearch whose founder worries what’s next.

Author: Larry Seward
Published: 10:10 PM CDT May 24, 2019
Updated: 10:10 PM CDT May 24, 2019

HOUSTON — A public false alarm in the search for Maleah Davis upset police and partners at Texas Equusearch whose founder worries what’s next.

Tim Miller believes untrained volunteers could deny Maleah justice.

Volunteers not affiliated with Texas Equusearch found a cell phone in the Addicks Reservoir and connected it to Davis’ disappearance without proof, then alarmed police. Miller thinks clumsy tips and searches by untrained volunteers who sometimes live stream is dangerous.

“You’re searching, God bless you,” Miller said. “Are you doing this for the right reasons? Or do you just want to put (it) out there so everybody says what a great person you are (because) you’re out there searching (because) your ego is too damn big? This isn’t about ego. It’s about a little girl that’s missing.”

Miller’s team and volunteers train for weeks before assisting with searches, he said. In 20 years, Texas Equusearch recovered the remains of 256 people. Currently, they are involved in three missing persons cases, including Maleah.

With leads drying up, Miller is concerned about what will happen with untrained groups organizing searches for evidence.

“If she’s found, if there’s evidence, we can’t have some inexperienced people that (are) going to contaminate some evidence or somebody’s going to walk on this case,” Miller said.

HPD detectives said their only suspect, Maleah’s stepfather, Derion Vence, was missing for 24 hours. They do not know where he went. It creates a 10-hour driving radius to search for evidence, investigators said. They need better leads to narrow it.

“We really don’t have an area that we need to be going yet,” Miller said. “Are we going to get there? I’m pretty optimistic that we’re going to get there.”

Until then, Miller hopes those trying to help do it the right way.​

Video at link

Why would they deny Derion's friends to join the search party? They care, they are invested in this case too, afterall, they actually knew Maleah. Let the people search! It's hot, it's humid, it's weedy and icky and they want to go in there and search for a dead baby's body? Heck yeah, come on, glad to have you.

Tim Miller - searched where Caylee was, but the water was too deep and he never got back to it when it drained, having to leave because there were other missing kids and they had gotten nowhere in finding Caylee. Sometimes, I think his ego is too big. MOST missing and presumed dead people are found by chance. If it were me, I would be begging everyone in Houston to help me find my child. I would organize my own searches and beg for volunteers.

IMO i see why they wouldn’t want DVs friends to be apart of their search as they’re connected to the suspect and -could- be seen as having ulterior motives. i think that today’s false alarm did bring maleah’s name into breaking news again and gave us all hope, so i’m torn on discouraging unofficial search parties from hiking around and calling in tips and suspected evidence.

If it were me, I would be begging everyone in Houston to help me find my child. I would organize my own searches and beg for volunteers.[/QUOTE]
This is true. So, IMO, where is BB and DV's family begging and organizing searches? I've followed this case closely. I have not witnessed one family member on either side "begging for searches" or organizing searches. MOO

Here's that interview with Q. It starts at the 2:08 mark and ends at 7:42 :
Says Q (paraphrasing a bit):
-The investigation is moving forward.
-There are some serious things happening behind the scenes.
-A lot I wanna say but if I say it I may jeopardize the case :rolleyes: and the conviction of he who's behind it and other people who's involved and should be prosecuted for the subsequent roles they've played.
-I don't believe Brittany played any role in the disappearance of Maleah.
- The video will show she was in Massachusetts once Maleah was still seen alive at the apartment.
-BB absolutely was in Mass. for her father's funeral. I saw the flight ticket, how it was checked in and out, boarding passes, etc..
- (reporter)Family reached out to him, not other way around.
- (reporter)He knows who dropped DV off at hospital but can't comment.
-A lot of people failed Brittany; CPS, Judge Lopez. Lopez failed Brittany and Maleah.
- (reporter)He claims he saw evidence for himself that DV is responsible.
-I even saw some of the test kits when I was in the apartment what they was using for scientific evidence, which suggested she (Maleah) was the victim of foul play.
- (reporter) Any information for the public that we haven't heard before?
-I want everybody to know that at the right time everything I know you will also know but I can't jeopardize convictions in this case.
-Be patient with me and I assure you, you're gonna hear more.

There is filler in between the statements so I'm just repeating the bare bones. Much about nothing IMO.

NTV Houston is msm but it should be noted that it describes itself as:
NTV Houston is the fastest growing South Asian television channel in Houston. We cater to a majority of the Indian, Pakistani, Bangladeshi and similar audiences that make a significant part of the Houston community.

We cover a lot of local initiatives- news, concerts, shows, movie screenings, galas, conferences, sports events and much more. Our goal is to introduce our viewers to the local flavors of our community and spread awareness through relevant and original content.

To watch NTV Houston download our app on Apple TV, Roku, IOS or Android.

Last edited:
I am happy that people are searching! School is almost out. High school kids could find this baby rather than sit on the sofa and play games. The reward is there and surely finding the child would lead to the conviction of her murderer. If it were me, I would be pumping for them to go out in search parties and look. There are millions of teens in the Houston area. Go hiking!
IMO - this would be detrimental and counterproductive. If remains are located, the entire surrounding area will become a crime scene. IMO it is not a good idea to have high school children conduct a random search. JMO!

LOL, QX now says that BB was in Massachusetts when Maleah was seen alive. Whatever happened to DV sneaking in MD as BB was leaving the house. He has a serious memory problem.
QX interview starts around 2:00 mark.

ETA (MsMarple beat me to it :D How did she transcribe so fast? Good job MsMarple!)

Last edited:
Equusearch: 'Somebody’s going to walk' if clumsy searches for Maleah continues

A public false alarm in the search for Maleah Davis upset police and partners at Texas Equusearch whose founder worries what’s next.

Author: Larry Seward
Published: 10:10 PM CDT May 24, 2019
Updated: 10:10 PM CDT May 24, 2019

HOUSTON — A public false alarm in the search for Maleah Davis upset police and partners at Texas Equusearch whose founder worries what’s next.

Tim Miller believes untrained volunteers could deny Maleah justice.

Volunteers not affiliated with Texas Equusearch found a cell phone in the Addicks Reservoir and connected it to Davis’ disappearance without proof, then alarmed police. Miller thinks clumsy tips and searches by untrained volunteers who sometimes live stream is dangerous.

“You’re searching, God bless you,” Miller said. “Are you doing this for the right reasons? Or do you just want to put (it) out there so everybody says what a great person you are (because) you’re out there searching (because) your ego is too damn big? This isn’t about ego. It’s about a little girl that’s missing.”

Miller’s team and volunteers train for weeks before assisting with searches, he said. In 20 years, Texas Equusearch recovered the remains of 256 people. Currently, they are involved in three missing persons cases, including Maleah.

With leads drying up, Miller is concerned about what will happen with untrained groups organizing searches for evidence.

“If she’s found, if there’s evidence, we can’t have some inexperienced people that (are) going to contaminate some evidence or somebody’s going to walk on this case,” Miller said.

HPD detectives said their only suspect, Maleah’s stepfather, Derion Vence, was missing for 24 hours. They do not know where he went. It creates a 10-hour driving radius to search for evidence, investigators said. They need better leads to narrow it.

“We really don’t have an area that we need to be going yet,” Miller said. “Are we going to get there? I’m pretty optimistic that we’re going to get there.”

Until then, Miller hopes those trying to help do it the right way.​

Video at link

Thank God Tim Miller said what I’ve been extremely concerned with all along.
Definitely untrained citizens out on FB live, all so busy staring at their phones and walking single file ,,,,,,,,,
Search parties need to be organized by someone who knows what they’re doing and NOT for a public promotional agenda. SMH!

Here's that interview with Q. It starts at the 2:08 mark and ends at 7:42 :
Says Q (paraphrasing a bit):
-The investigation is moving forward.
-There are some serious things happening behind the scenes.
-A lot I wanna say but if I say it I may jeopardize the case :rolleyes: and the conviction of he who's behind it and other people who's involved and should be prosecuted for the subsequent roles they've played.
-I don't believe Brittany played any role in the disappearance of Maleah.
- The video will show she was in Massachussetts once Maleah was still seen alive at the apartment.
-BB absolutely was in Mass. for her father's funeral. I saw the flight ticket, how it was checked in and out, boarding passes, etc..
- (reporter)Family reached out to him, not other way around.
- (reporter)He knows who dropped DV off at hospital but can't comment.
-A lot of people failed Brittany; CPS, Judge Lopez. Lopez failed Brittany and Maleah.
- (reporter)He claims he saw evidence for himself that DV is responsible.
-I even saw some of the test kits when I was in the apartment what they was using for scientific evidence, which suggested she (Maleah) was the victim of foul play.
- (reporter) Any information for the public that we haven't heard before?
-I want everybody to know that at the right time everything I know you will also know but I can't jeopardize convictions in this case.
-Be patient with me and I assure you, you're gonna hear more.

There is filler in between the statements so I'm just repeating the bare bones. Much about nothing IMO.

NTV Houston is msm but it should be noted that it describes itself as:
NTV Houston is the fastest growing South Asian television channel in Houston. We cater to a majority of the Indian, Pakistani, Bangladeshi and similar audiences that make a significant part of the Houston community.

We cover a lot of local initiatives- news, concerts, shows, movie screenings, galas, conferences, sports events and much more. Our goal is to introduce our viewers to the local flavors of our community and spread awareness through relevant and original content.

To watch NTV Houston download our app on Apple TV, Roku, IOS or Android.
All I heard was “Mass-a-two-*advertiser censored*”...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
OccasionalMallard