Found Deceased TX - Maleah Davis, 4, Houston, 5 May 2019 *EX-FIANCÉ ARRESTED* #10

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yes, BB went to visit her dad while he was sick and again for the burial. I do not have the dates of the fighting.
Maybe that explains why Q said they had this big fight before BB went to visit her "dying" father. He was referring to the previous visit.
So this wasn't the first time she knowingly left her daughter in the hands of an abuser. Imo

Last edited:
KPRC 2 Houston on Twitter

Could Derion Vence's alleged confession hurt Maleah Davis case?
From the article in that tweet:

KPRC legal analyst Brian Wice says Quanell X's interview with the media about the confession Maleah Davis' stepfather, Derion Vence, allegedly made to him could hurt the case rather than help him get a stiffer sentence.

Q: Why do you think Quanell X's discussion about Vence's alleged confession of dumping the body of Maleah Davis could hurt the case?

Wice: Because if a judge concludes it was not a voluntary confession, it won't be admitted into court and the jury won't be able to use it. If the judge concludes it was a voluntary confession, that it will be allowed into court.

[...]

Do we know for sure he had a side piece? And even if he did, IMO, she was abused, side piece or not. IMO
If we are to believe Q when he says he has spoken with the mistress. It makes more sense than the penis pics to a “man” which was the original story. Of course she was abused. We already know that. I’m just imagining how this was an “accident” vs what they call “discipline” or a “whoopin”.MOO

YES, I so agree with you, especially with regard to they do not think they're criminals.....it was just a "bad day" or whatever to excuse away what ultimately caused Maleah's death...some outside event/force that "made them do it". They just don't get it, not at all. Thank God they are not the "norm" as parents go, although it does seem like (especially because I am on this forum that focuses on these type cases) this type of "parenting" is not that uncommon and seems to be escalating. There are so, so many sad cases..so many little vulnerable children. I have a two year old grandson and 2 month old grand daughter..........how does on possibly break ribs, legs, arms on these tiniest little defenseless vulnerable babies....how can one do that.... it is unimaginable to me even though I know it happens and happens too often. I just can't fathom harming a defenseless child or infant.... it has to take a really lousy and selfish and viciously mean and bitter person to ever inflict any injury on a child, (or on anyone for that matter. )
it’s beyond comprehension for most of us. And it breaks my heart again and again every time something like this happens.MOO

@pocketaccent - I think maybe this photo is real. I remember QX saying that he had proof that MD was alive while BB was away and then in another interview he said DV sneaked MD in the house while BB was home. So I didn't believe him. Do you know which interview QX said he had the photo of MA alive is at? Thanks
I think he said there is "video evidence" that shows Maleah was alive when Brittany was in Massachusetts. We have only seen a couple of clips of the images from the video so LE has a lot more info than we know of. Imo

KPRC legal analyst Brian Wice says Quanell X's interview with the media about the confession Maleah Davis' stepfather, Derion Vence, allegedly made to him could hurt the case rather than help him get a stiffer sentence.

Q: Why do you think Quanell X's discussion about Vence's alleged confession of dumping the body of Maleah Davis could hurt the case?

Wice: Because if a judge concludes it was not a voluntary confession, it won't be admitted into court and the jury won't be able to use it. If the judge concludes it was a voluntary confession, that it will be allowed into court.

[...]
So, what is the attorney likely to argue about the confession being involuntary? If DV says he thought QX was an attorney who was there to represent him, would that be enough? If QX did not SAY he was an attorney, and DV is just a desperate fool, would that count as involuntary?

[...]

Why would a judge conclude that DV's confession wasn't voluntary?

Did DV confess to QX under duress? Was DV coerced to confess? Was DV tortured?

I call BS on Brian Wice's crap opinion.

So, what is the attorney likely to argue about the confession being involuntary? If DV says he thought QX was an attorney who was there to represent him, would that be enough? If QX did not SAY he was an attorney, and DV is just a desperate fool, would that count as involuntary?
I'm at a loss as to how it could be considered involuntary. QX is not LE, nor is he an attorney. DV spoke to QX freely as far as we know, so...o_O

IMO, DV is a dumb and desperate abuser / killer and his first attorney just ditched him a day or two ago. Other than knowing to keep his mouth shut he is/was too dumb to even understand "the laws of the land". He willingly spoke to Q-quy... so sad and too bad for him. (not!)

IMO. Q-quy got in there, however it happened, and spoke to DV and garnered information that led to Maleah's whereabouts. I have not seen anything to indicate that Q-quy misrepresented himself. Actually...I think the stars, or angels of heaven, aligned and brought this little girl home to be put to rest in answer to the thousand of prayers going up from all around the world that she be found. We all knew she was dead, at least she was recovered even though not in the best of circumstances. As far as DV and Q-quy, too bad for you DV. !!!

I don't think it would count as being involuntary. If DV misunderstood that's just too bad. Imo

Who dropped DV at hospital - I think it was the unnamed mistress that QX claimed to have tracked down and spoken with. I believe that the D pics BB was mad about the day she left for MA were actually to that mistress who was stored in his contacts under a male's name. I think that is why BB told QX he was gay and sending pics to a man. I suspect she knows darn well they were to a female but she was very bitter, upset and angry with DV and his betrayal so she wanted to cast him in what she thought was the least flattering light.

If he's sending pics to some female BB is dissed. If she tells the world he was sending them to a male then he is dissed in her mind.

I look forward to hearing more about this mistress DV was telling his woes to. I'd bet dollars to donuts she was his mystery ride and she ditched the car for him.
And in any variation of this situation - it’s not missing Maleah who is the focus of her mother. Smh. IMO.

I'm at a loss as to how it could be considered involuntary. QX is not LE, nor is he an attorney. DV spoke to QX freely as far as we know, so...o_O
I think they are just taking advantage of the notion that Q has misrepresented himself as an attorney before.
For all we know he never claimed he was a lawyer in that case either. He may have said he used to be an attorney or the client misunderstood the context of the word "represent."
I don't know the whole story or what the outcome of that lawsuit was, however. Imo

I think much will be made by the defense about previous allegations against QX of impersonating an attorney. I also think it will be suggested that QX being allowed to visit was somehow improper. I also think that much will be made of he and his team out there interviewing potential witness and gathering evidence. It's what I would do if I were on the defense team.

I am curious now about other cases he has been involved in and whether the chain of evidence or his credibility have ever been called into question by defense's in those trials. I may have to do some googling.

If the judge considers DV's confession as voluntary and the confession wasn't monitored or recorded........I'm thinking DV's defense might be that BB confessed to QX and they are pinning it on him. What else could his defense be?
That Maleah was kidnapped by three Hispanics and DV came to briefly just as they were tossing her body off the side off the road. Then he passed out again. (Just a guess.) Imo

If QX was acting as an agent of the police force, and DV was not asked for permission to speak to him, then I can see it as problematic. If a suspect asks for a lawyer, the police have to stop any interrogation. They can't get around this by using a surrogate.

Now if the suspect OK'd talking to a surrogate (QX) then it should be ok. But if they just opened the cell and QX started talking to him, all bets are off.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Happyhen