Silver Alert CT- Jennifer Dulos, 50, New Canaan, 24 May 2019

Status
Not open for further replies.
Is it normal to show up for a search with all of that equipment, investigators and dogs without knowing something is there?
don't know, but they had Forensic truck (s) there also. And the dogs then went to empty lot nextdoor on Mountain Spring.
Maybe they're doing a sweep of all his properties. ??
3 police cars were back over at his personal home on Jefferson Crossing this am also.

This is also what I can't stop thinking about. It just doesn't make sense to those of us who don't have murder on our minds (in the sense of acting it out, that is!). Those poor kids will possibly end up without either parent. I am thankful that Grandmother has the resources to take care of them, however, I doubt this is what she was planning for at this stage of her life.

The kids may just be a means to continue extorting money from the Jennifer's family. Maybe he thought that if she died he would automatically get full custody, manage their and Jennifer's trust funds, and play the "you can't see your grandkids unless..." with the grandparents.

The kids may just be a means to continue extorting money from the Jennifer's family. Maybe he thought that if she died he would automatically get full custody, manage their and Jennifer's trust funds, and play the "you can't see your grandkids unless..." with the grandparents.
Yes I believe the kids were"Anchor Babies" and only served as his
ticket to her family money. He did everything for a reason and for his own good. He is an opportunist who uses other people to
prop himself up.

The obsession with water skiing that JD reported in her divorce documents is curious to me.

Where did he do his water skiing?

Did he take the children there Memorial Day weekend?

Is the lake easily accessibly from his Farmington home?

I think LE should be looking long and hard at his lawn maintenance companies. The ones he has for keeping his unsold properties looking top notch. Those truck could park anywhere this time of year and never look out of place or even be noticed. They are everywhere.
They have the equipment to dig holes and they have they the trucks carrying mulch or top soil that would conceal a body.
Most of these properties are up long driveways and a crew or just one person could be there doing whatever and no one would look twice. If she is buried in an area that is landscaped and covered with mulch, she will never be found.
Thats why I think they have to identify the accomplice and get him to flip.

I think this is really important. He has easy access to people who can transport a body unseen, and maybe even unknown to them. And legitimately appear at his properties, disrupting the ground and moving dirt. And also, as above, easy access to concrete and paving crews and equipment.

Would be worth checking all the schedules of the lawn and concrete guys on Monday, and all that goes with that.

A trust could be set up to go to the beneficiaries directly, he really may have thought that with JD out of the way he could manage the kids money as their only surviving parent. I am sure that Jennifer's family had it structured that he would have no access to her money or the kids inheritance. They already knew he was a gold digger.

Police arrest estranged husband of missing New Canaan mother

FARMINGTON, Conn. (WTNH) - Authorities have arrested two people as the investigation continues into a missing New Canaan mother.

On Sunday morning, officials confirmed that 51-year-old Fotis Dulos and 44-year-old Michelle Troconis were arrested on Saturday night.

Dulos has been charged with tampering with or fabricating physical evidence and hindering prosecution. Troconis faces the same charges.

The two are being held on $500,000 bonds and will appear in court on Monday.

After obtaining DNA from estranged husband of missing New Canaan mother Jennifer Farber Dulos, authorities searching Farmington properties connected to him

SFA:
At about 8:45 a.m. more than a dozen state police vehicles, including two canine units converged in front of 80 Mountain Spring Road.A state police canine unit searched a wooded area in front of the house, then moved toward the house and driveway before going around the back of the house, where the state police forensics vehicle, which arrived shortly after 9 a.m., was parked.

I believe that is a beautiful older home that his company gutted, rebuilt the interior, and added a four-car garage. It has not sold.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
not_just_a_phase