Silver Alert CT- Jennifer Dulos, 50, New Canaan, 24 May 2019

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yes, they do - I try to use IMO, JMO and MOO but sometimes forget myself. According to reports, they weren't planning to release the warrants, etc. until after the hearing so hoping Fox61 or the twitter folks will post them soon. Then we can see what they do have IMO.

Thank you! It wasn't your post though! You're good.

Am I allowed to post a Tweet that was deleted within a minute of it appearing? It looks like it's from a NY news outlet.

Why not. It's MSM.

could they have switched the plates on her vehicle with another to avoid the license plate readers while moving it to the final spot at the Park??
para 12 is about the Ford pickup truck - and MT's name is referenced at the bottom and confirms the date to be 5/24 - I wonder if it is her truck???
D8Ji4E3WsAACkYd.jpg:large

Clothing and sponges stained with the blood of missing New Canaan mother Jennifer Farber Dulos was found in trash cans in Hartford, and cellphone records show her estranged husband’s phone was in the same area the night she disappeared, arrest warrants released Monday say.

Police also found blood stains and spattered blood in the New Canaan home of Farber Dulos, warrants say.

Fotis Dulos, her estranged husband, and his girlfriend, Michelle Troconis, were ordered held on bail of $500,000 each Monday after a prosecutor said more charges are expected in the case.

Warrants for Dulos and Troconis say New Canaan police went to Farber Dulos’s home Friday night and found several stains on the garage floor, inside the home and on a vehicle parked in the garage. The stains tested positive for human blood, police said.

Dulos and Troconis face charges of hindering prosecution and tampering with evidence. State police arrested Dulos, 51, and Troconis, 44, late Saturday at an Avon hotel.

The case against Fotis Dulos was continued to June 11. His attorney, Eugene Riccio, said he did not believe Dulos would be able to post bond Monday. Prosecutor Suzanne Vieux asked the judge to keep the bail at $500,000 because more charges are anticipated.

Citing the serious nature of the case, Superior Court Judge Stephanie McLaughlin refused to lower Troconis’ bond. Her attorney, Andrew Bowman, said her bail will be posted, but she will have to wear a GPS monitor.

“She has no prior record,” Bowman said, arguing that his client’s bail should be reduced to $150,000. "She has a young child here in Connecticut. She represents no danger to the community. “

Troconis, who was shackled at the wrists and ankles and had her shoelaces removed, did not speak during her appearance. Her parents, who were sitting on a bench outside the courtroom waiting to post her bail, refused to comment.

bbm

Warrants: Blood-stained clothing of missing New Canaan mother Jennifer Dulos found in Hartford trash cans, records show husband’s phone was in the area night she disappeared

Last edited:
How long after the homicide did he allegedly dispose of the bloody items. Holding on to it for days?
The way I read the warrant is they disposed of the items on the 24th - and were caught on "C4" video - so I'm now thinking they hid her vehicle somewhere during the day and then moved it to the park for it to be found that evening and then went around Hartford dropping evidence and it was all caught on video - then came back and moved her SUV to the park. JMO

Tony Aiello (@AielloTV) | Twitter
para 13,14, 15 - they are caught on video disposing of evidence with her blood. Why isn't this enough for murder??
Unless the evidence had enough of her blood to know for certain that she could not have survived, there really is no proof that she is deceased, much less that she was murdered by FD and/or MT. I know it seems harsh, but LE does not want to press charges that won't stick. The time is near when those charges will stick. I really believe that. JMO

But we don't even know who killed her, lol. I'm not just disgusted by the fact that she participated in a murder, but that she shamelessly dated him while he was married.

It always surprises me that people think dating married people is no big deal.

BBM:

I get what you're saying here, I really do.

I have no respect for women OR men who are involved in extramarital affairs. None. Zero. Nada. Nil.
That's why I won't dignify this woman with the title of "new girlfriend," "mistress," or "paramour."
I prefer to call her what she is: a side piece, and by piece, I mean piece of amoral filth.

Having said that, I gotta' be honest: While I think infidelity is morally wrong, I'd much rather someone cheated on me than murdered me.

There's no moral equivalency b/t murder and infidelity.
It's not even a close contest in my mind.

Also, setting aside moral considerations, killing someone is illegal.
Sleeping with a married person isn't illegal, so there's that, too.

JMO.

Last edited:
BBM:

I get what you're saying here, I really do.

I have no respect for women OR men who are involved in extramarital affairs. None. Zero. Nada. Nil.
That's why I won't dignify this woman with the title of "new girlfriend," "mistress," or "paramour."

I prefer to call her what she is: A side piece.

Having said that, while I think infidelity is morally wrong, I'd much rather someone cheated on me than murdered me.

There's no moral equivalency b/t murder and infidelity. It's not even a close contest in my mind.

Also, from a legal standpoint, killing someone is illegal.
Sleeping with a married person isn't illegal, so there's that, too.

JMO.

All true, yes. I don't think it's illegal, of course. I just particularly dislike her type. Just my opinion.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member