But it was DIANA

Anything was acceptable from her to me! Lol
My goodness she had the best shoulders
Those blue eyes

Love that dress

Awww, miss her being with us on earth where she has been so needed :(
w9fylfH36TH0W2qoVPiIkcP8IBmc6gdsXYPQ3HpZ.png

I knew you'd like that pic :p

They were invited at the "suggestion" of the American ambassador. In other words, they invited themselves.
LOL :D

State Visits

"Foreign Monarchs, Presidents or Prime Ministers are invited to visit The Queen on the advice of the Foreign and Commonwealth Office."

They were invited by the British government.

State Visits

LOL :D

State Visits

"Foreign Monarchs, Presidents or Prime Ministers are invited to visit The Queen on the advice of the Foreign and Commonwealth Office."

They were invited by the British government.

State Visits
Yes they were - at the suggestion of the US Ambassador. The foreign office always consults with the embassy of the country in question when they are planning a state visit.

If you watch reports of the visit on Sky you'll hear some of the reporters commenting that the White House hasn't explained why they wanted the Trump children included in the invitation.

Melania Trump turns up the glam in Givenchy at Winfield House
camilla-z.jpg
"Wow! The Duchess of Cornwall has been one busy lady this week and has been rocking a great wardrobe to boot. On Tuesday evening, the wife of Prince Charles went to Winfield House - the residence of the Ambassador of the United States of America - where she mingled with Donald Trump and his wife, First Lady Melania."

melania-trump-z.jpg

Simply stunning

The Duchess of Cornwall stuns in white Fiona Clare gown as she mingles with Donald Trump & Melania | HELLO!

camilla-z.jpg
"Wow! The Duchess of Cornwall has been one busy lady this week and has been rocking a great wardrobe to boot. On Tuesday evening, the wife of Prince Charles went to Winfield House - the residence of the Ambassador of the United States of America - where she mingled with Donald Trump and his wife, First Lady Melania."

melania-trump-z.jpg

Simply stunning

The Duchess of Cornwall stuns in white Fiona Clare gown as she mingles with Donald Trump & Melania | HELLO!

Oh Mel’s dress

Big fail to me

Camilla looks the same as always

Ho hum

camilla-z.jpg

melania-trump-z.jpg

Simply stunning

Maybe it’s just seeing it on the heels of the other red one that I loved, but MOO Melania’s dress is not flattering.

Yes they were - at the suggestion of the US Ambassador. The foreign office always consults with the embassy of the country in question when they are planning a state visit.

If you watch reports of the visit on Sky you'll hear some of the reporters commenting that the White House hasn't explained why they wanted the Trump children included in the invitation.
I've no idea why this has become an issue?
Why/what would the White House be expected to explain? :confused:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member