Silver Alert CT- Jennifer Dulos, 50, New Canaan, 24 May 2019 #3 *ARRESTS*

Status
Not open for further replies.
That's exactly what I'm thinking, too.
LE likely has FD's phone pinging at/near her home on the 22nd and/or 23rd.

It's possible FD may have been dropped off or driven himself to the area of JD's home on the night of the 23rd and concealed himself somewhere overnight.

He almost certainly would have been there at her residence very early on the morning of the 24th, waiting to see JD leave to drop the kids off at school.

He would have needed to ensure that he was prepared to act immediately upon her return, and to make sure that no one else entered the home in the meantime.

JMO.
Yes, and also possibly scouting for a burial place near NC, or checking out Waveny Park. JMO.

His starts at 13:37 so the whole morning they may have the data of where those phones were - they know where his phone was all afternoon (Source warrant) and then the garbage bags were dropped all over Hartford / what if they do have evidence of something terrible during that 2 hours at his spec property and that’s what is driving the garbage search ? They know what’s in the rest of the bags ? This is my current theory all speculation of course

Could it be that he just intentionally left his phone at the spec house so that he could claim he was there fixing something? Making himself an alibi? Maybe he could have even talked to someone around there and made a point of going between his two houses a few times to claim he needed supplies or a tool to try and make it seem more authentic.

Missing Connecticut Woman Believed To Have Been Killed

I didn't realize until watching this news piece that LE also sent out robocalls to area residents asking for video footage.

I've been impressed by LE's information-gathering methods here.
And I ain't easily impressed.

They've been using every available communication tool available to them to ask for the assistance of local residents.

LE's been razor sharp here. And I'll bet most of them didn't even go to Brown, or to Columbia.

JMO.

Could it be that he just intentionally left his phone at the spec house so that he could claim he was there fixing something? Making himself an alibi? Maybe he could have even talked to someone around there and made a point of going between his two houses a few times to claim he needed supplies or a tool to try and make it seem more authentic.

then why wouldn't he leave his phone at home when distributing the garbage bags?
he's not that smart IMO

Yes he could have but he hasn’t shown that level of planning and deception IMO I think he was there with JDs body

Missing Connecticut Woman Believed To Have Been Killed

I didn't realize until watching this news piece that LE also sent out robocalls to area residents asking for video footage.

I've been impressed by LE's information-gathering methods here...they've been casting a pretty wide, comprehensive net, using multiple communication means to appeal to locals.

JMO.

Several of our local members have posted about this in recent days, saying that they received messages requesting any home video surveillance footage.

I'll bet you don't think you are the master criminal who has avoided detection by disguising your vehicle license plate and distributing 30 plastic bags full of blood-tinged evidence in a part of town not associated with you.

LOL yeah.... I’d be expecting the SWAT team to bash my door down and come bursting through my windows at any minute, not worrying about getting the mail.

The map and cell phone data from the warrant
Ok. That's what I thought you meant but just wanted to make sure. I still am trying to understand either sitting in the empty house for a long time or leaving his phone in the empty house as a diversionary tactic? Wonder if he and MT had a fight and he was taking a break/time out to regroup.

These two had a long and emotionally charged/stressful day so I wonder if there was some kind of argument? Pure speculation but I wonder whether these two were on the same page or if there were any disagreements?

Marking the time and distance perhaps? It did not occur to me that he may have been there overnight - that’s very scary but am certain he had his cell so LE will know IMO

BBM:

I think that's also likely.

Timing the drive, mapping out his route options, etc.

Also to nail down her departure times to drop the kids off at school as well as her arrival time back at the home.

As I'm talking about school, it occurs to me that one of the driving factors behind the timing of this murder may have been school calendar year. I'm not sure when the school year ends there, but I'm assuming it's not year-round.

With the kids getting out of school for summer vacation, the household schedule would have likely become much less predictable. The kids would have been home during the day, too.

His opportunities to catch JD alone and unawares would have become much more limited.

JMO.

Ok. That's what I thought you meant but just wanted to make sure. I still am trying to understand either sitting in the empty house for a long time or leaving his phone in the empty house as a diversionary tactic? Wonder if he and MT had a fight and he was taking a break/time out to regroup.

These two had a long and emotionally charged/stressful day so I wonder if there was some kind of argument? Pure speculation but I wonder whether these two were on the same page or if there were any disagreements?
I think he used that 2 hours to fill up 30 garbage bags IMO in preparation for the Hartford run with MT

then why wouldn't he leave his phone at home when distributing the garbage bags?
he's not that smart IMO

Yeah, I was thinking about that. But he’s the sort of moron who would set up an alibi for himself during the actual assault and then be so amped up from it that he just put it in his pocket by habit. I assume he didn’t actually intend on bringing his phone on his excursion, out hiding murder evidence like a complete maniac.

BBM:

I think that's also likely.

Timing the drive, mapping out his route options, etc.

Also to nail down her departure times to drop the kids off at school as well as her arrival time back at the home.

As I'm talking about school, it occurs to me that one of the driving factors behind the timing of this murder may have been school calendar year. I'm not sure when the school year ends there, but I'm assuming it's not year-round.

With the kids getting out of school for summer vacation soon, the schedule would have become much less predictable. The kids would have been home during the day, too.

His opportunities to catch her alone and unawares would have become much more limited.

JMO.
Excellent point about school ending will have to go check their website

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads