Silver Alert CT- Jennifer Dulos, 50, New Canaan, 24 May 2019 #3 *ARRESTS*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi, Though I have been on reading this board for weeks now, this is my first time as a member, so I don't know if I am necessarily posting or replying. I live in nearby Westport, CT and I'm quite familiar with JD's neighborhood, New Canaan and the type of home she lived in. I think it would be very easy for FD to arrive at her house unnoticed that early in the morning, perhaps even sneak through the woods. Many of the New Canaan moms are off to their spin or yoga class and are unfortunately oblivious to anything suspicious. Range Rovers and Suburbans are a dime a dozen. I can't help but think about JD's statement that FD would describe revenge fantasies for people who've done him wrong. I can only imagine that if he had her "trapped" in that garage, all the resentment and anger would cause him to unleash hell on the poor woman. Look at the size of his arms! He could have just slammed her head down on the cement and she would be out, or worse, tortured her somehow. I think he looks so gaunt and wide-eyed because he can't sleep or eat knowing what he did to her. If they are looking for bone fragments, FD likely took his revenge to the lowest and most gruesome level.
Welcome!! And thank you for the local insight!

I agree that either a FD, MT or both dashed into the garage, but when? JD dropped her children off at school at 8:00 and then returned home. It’s been reported that she took a phone call from a friend around 9:00. One or both either dashed in and hid until JD returned to the garage to leave for N.Y. or they entered the garage only then when she was leaving for the day. I’m leaning on the latter. Do we have an estimation on round trip drive time from JD’s house to the school?

The private school is on Frogtown road, which is the road her house is right off of. I would think that drive would take a couple minutes for her.

I wonder if Hilliard Farber’s death also instigated FD and JD’s divorce? Something tells me that when it became apparent to JD and her mother, that FD was not going to pay back all or even any more of the money he borrowed, that it was finally time for JD to leave him for good. I think at that point is when everything it all really started to escalate-when there wasn’t going to be any more recent money coming in to pay off the older loans, and JD hit her emotional pain threshold with him. FD really didn’t have a business-just his father-in-law’s money,and a coordination of contractors. It was smoke and mirrors, or as someone else here said “a house of cards”
Wasn't FD having an affair with MT for a year before JD filed for divorce? That's another motive.

The private school is on Frogtown road, which is the road her house is right off of. I would think that drive would take a couple minutes for her.
I did not know she was on a 9am phone call. Depending on if she stopped to talk to anyone at school that morning/got out of her car, that round-trip ride to drop the kids off could take her just 5-10 minutes.

Here's a photo of back exterior door at JD's rental home and it
shows a security system keypad next to door. I had this same
system in a past home. As I recall, once I pulled into my garage
I had a designated period of time (like 3 min.) to go inside mud/utility room and shut off system before alarm went off.

So my guess is FD sneaked into garage as she pulled car in,
maybe knelt down low beside car until she turned off alarm
system, by this time she was just inside mud/utility room
where he accosted her, dragged her back into garage and
blungeoned her to death.

69 Welles Ln, New Canaan, CT 06840 - realtor.com®

Hi, Though I have been on reading this board for weeks now, this is my first time as a member, so I don't know if I am necessarily posting or replying. I live in nearby Westport, CT and I'm quite familiar with JD's neighborhood, New Canaan and the type of home she lived in. I think it would be very easy for FD to arrive at her house unnoticed that early in the morning, perhaps even sneak through the woods. Many of the New Canaan moms are off to their spin or yoga class and are unfortunately oblivious to anything suspicious. Range Rovers and Suburbans are a dime a dozen. I can't help but think about JD's statement that FD would describe revenge fantasies for people who've done him wrong. I can only imagine that if he had her "trapped" in that garage, all the resentment and anger would cause him to unleash hell on the poor woman. Look at the size of his arms! He could have just slammed her head down on the cement and she would be out, or worse, tortured her somehow. I think he looks so gaunt and wide-eyed because he can't sleep or eat knowing what he did to her. If they are looking for bone fragments, FD likely took his revenge to the lowest and most gruesome level.

I don't think he has any remorse. My bet is he does drugs.. That's the gaunt type of look he has to me. I only wish CT had the death penalty. Beyond fed up with these abusers turned murderers.

Welcome, and thank you for your insight! I think you’re right about his unleashing horrors upon her. His appearance comes across to me as a manifestation of rage and contempt. I think he’s angry that he was caught, but I don’t think he’s haunted by what he did. I hope she is found soon, and that that brings her family some measure of comfort.

Wasn't FD having an affair with MT for a year before JD filed for divorce? That's another motive.
My guess is that FD most likely had several gf's over their married life. These type men justify gf's while wife is pregnant, wife is
too tired, wife is unaffectionate and on and on. MT was definitely
not his first adulterous rodeo.

Her driveway is extremely long. My guess is they were waiting in their car for her somewhere on the road and when they saw her pull into the garage, that is when they pulled down her driveway and ran into her garage. Sorry..just still trying to wrap my head around no surveillance video of them showing up this morning/nothing seen or heard by neighbors (though the houses are far apart there with lots of land and people mostly at work), and nobody saw a thing on a nice morning at Waveny.

The motive, imo, was that the money spigot was getting turned off.
I have a hunch that while Mr. F. was alive, he didn't want to shut
off his daughter's family, meaning Jennifer and the kids. But
once he died, all bets were off and things started crumbling down.
Jennifer , along w/ her mother and their attys., decided to move
forward with the divorce and call the loans in default due.

Here's a photo of back exterior door at JD's rental home and it
shows a security system keypad next to door. I had this same
system in a past home. As I recall, once I pulled into my garage
I had a designated period of time (like 3 min.) to go inside mud/utility room and shut off system before alarm went off.

So my guess is FD sneaked into garage as she pulled car in,
maybe knelt down low beside car until she turned off alarm
system, by this time she was just inside mud/utility room
where he accosted her, dragged her back into garage and
blungeoned her to death.

69 Welles Ln, New Canaan, CT 06840 - realtor.com®
I agree that he likely snuck in when she pulled into the garage but I think he didn't attack her until she was leaving to go to her appointment since we know she talked to someone on the phone at 9.

I wonder if Hilliard Farber’s death also instigated FD and JD’s divorce? Something tells me that when it became apparent to JD and her mother, that FD was not going to pay back all or even any more of the money he borrowed, that it was finally time for JD to leave him for good. I think at that point is when everything it all really started to escalate-when there wasn’t going to be any more recent money coming in to pay off the older loans, and JD hit her emotional pain threshold with him. FD really didn’t have a business-just his father-in-law’s money,and a coordination of contractors. It was smoke and mirrors, or as someone else here said “a house of cards”
There was a balloon payment due on the promissory note for July 1, 2017. I don't think this is a coincidence. Source is the court files - links posted in media thread.

We
Welcome to Websleuths! We have a media thread as well that we post MSM links to the case - no discussion there. CT - Jennifer Farber Dulos,50 media *NO DISCUSSION*

I did not know she was on a 9am phone call. Depending on if she stopped to talk to anyone at school that morning/got out of her car, that round-trip ride to drop the kids off could take her just 5-10 minutes.
Suspects in case of missing Connecticut mom each held on $500,000 bond - CNN

One friend was in touch with her earlier in the day, after Dulos dropped her children off at school, police said. The children are safe and well cared for, family spokeswoman Carrie Luft said.

They aren’t uncommon; but most Connecticut residents don’t live in gated communities-not sure if that is helpful
Thank you for your response. That is what I was wondering. I find it a little surprising.

Thank you! Would it be unusual in this area (narrow, busy or unsafe roads) to see joggers between 8:30-9:30 in the morning? I’ve wondered if either FD or MT are avid joggers? Did they park a ways away or possible above her property near the forested area and jog down?

What if F.D. made a show of getting the mail because he was aware there was a cam towards the house?

Apparently his car was pulled up towards his house - outside the view of the neighbor's cam.

Then he walked into the house, out the back, through the area with trees -towards another vehicle (his girlfriend's?) grabbed an anchor and disposed of the body somewhere closeby in water? Somewhere isolated from people and other boats.

He would likely have had anchors in his garage or outside his house from his boats.

Perhaps the two of them removed her body from his vehicle and took it to the back of his house - the two hours would give them plenty of time for their plan to dispose of the body, return and then it would look like they never left the house for the two hours.

This is just my opinion but during the two hours - by leaving their phones at the house - they could have left through the back and been back within that time period.

Just a few thoughts. I could be wrong (I am at least 3 times a day!)

But I could be partly right. Who knows?

Her driveway is extremely long. My guess is they were waiting in their car for her somewhere on the road and when they saw her pull into the garage, that is when they pulled down her driveway and ran into her garage. Sorry..just still trying to wrap my head around no surveillance video of them showing up this morning/nothing seen or heard by neighbors (though the houses are far apart there with lots of land and people mostly at work), and nobody saw a thing on a nice morning at Waveny.
Unless he or someone got in her car elsewhere and was hiding in back seat with gun on her?

Welcome, and thank you for your insight! I think you’re right about his unleashing horrors upon her. His appearance comes across to me as a manifestation of rage and contempt. I think he’s angry that he was caught, but I don’t think he’s haunted by what he did. I hope she is found soon, and that that brings her family some measure of comfort.

I go along with the financial motive for thi
What if F.D. made a show of getting the mail because he was aware there was a cam towards the house?

Apparently his car was pulled up towards his house - outside the view of the neighbor's cam.

Then he walked into the house, out the back, through the area with trees -towards another vehicle (his girlfriend's?) grabbed an anchor and disposed of the body somewhere closeby in water? Somewhere isolated from people and other boats.

He would likely have had anchors in his garage or outside his house from his boats.

Perhaps the two of them removed her body from his vehicle and took it to the back of his house - the two hours would give them plenty of time for their plan to dispose of the body, return and then it would look like they never left the house for the two hours.

This is just my opinion but during the two hours - by leaving their phones at the house - they could have left through the back and been back within that time period.

Just a few thoughts. I could be wrong (I am at least 3 times a day!)

But I could be partly right. Who knows?

I don't believe he owns a boat (or boats). Despite being a waterski afficionado.

I agree that he likely snuck in when she pulled into the garage but I think he didn't attack her until she was leaving to go to her appointment since we know she talked to someone on the phone at 9.

Great thinking!

She could have been speaking on the phone with someone as she exited her car in the garage. He would have had to wait until she re-entered the garage to go.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hongwuzhiye59