Silver Alert CT- Jennifer Dulos, 50, New Canaan, 24 May 2019 #3 *ARRESTS*

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Has it been mentioned where MT and her parents are staying now?

Is she allowed to stay in the Jefferson Crossing home? Or any of the other Fore homes?
It looks like they have a warrant for Jefferson Crossing in place so I doubt they would allow her to stay there. Also, she isn't an owner of the property so don't think she can access the properties.

Did they finish searching FD’s house?

The kids were doing a fast rotation of vomit/fever/stomach horror. We would rush to the post crime scene clean-up of: the floors, the rugs, the walls, the beds, the sheets, their clothes, their hair and teeth. And then running laundry every twenty seconds, for two months straight, well…. THIS YEAR, we are off: scot-free."

The above is from a blog post Jennifer wrote in 2012. Bold by me.

The kids were doing a fast rotation of vomit/fever/stomach horror. We would rush to the post crime scene clean-up of: the floors, the rugs, the walls, the beds, the sheets, their clothes, their hair and teeth. And then running laundry every twenty seconds, for two months straight, well…. THIS YEAR, we are off: scot-free."

The above is from a blog post Jennifer wrote in 2012. Bold by me.
What event was this in reference to?

I wonder if they can reopen that case...
If you search on MSM reports for this particular event I think you will see that that there isn't anything there. The local news channel 8 I believe did a story on this event earlier tonight EST and apparently FD mother did wake up in the hospital and explained it was an accident and forgave the nanny. But search it out yourself if you are interested as it certainly was a strange story!

Last edited:
It looks like they have a warrant for Jefferson Crossing in place so I doubt they would allow her to stay there. Also, she isn't an owner of the property so don't think she can access the properties.

I read that she wasn't paying rent. Would that mean that she was a guest of the owner and has no right to enter the property, or could she access it if that is the address on her driver's license?

The mother of the man arrested in connection with the disappearance of his estranged wife, Jennifer Dulos, died in a freak accident when she was run down by a family employee nearly nine years ago, according to a report.

Fotis Dulos’ mother, Kleopatra Dulos, 77, was reportedly run over in the driveway of her Connecticut home by the family’s 24-year-old nanny in a Sept. 6, 2010, incident, the Daily Mail reported on Wednesday.

The crash happened after the septuagenarian asked the nanny to move a Land Rover to make it easier for one of her grandkids to climb in, the website reported, citing a 2010 police report.

According to the report, Dulos bent down near the front of the car to make sure the lights were turning on and “the vehicle was moving forward during this span of time.”
[...]

Three months later, police learned Dulos had died as a result of the accident and went back to interview the driver, who was still employed by the family.

“I assumed that she had moved far away from the vehicle but apparently she had fallen down next to the vehicle and out of my sight,” the nanny reportedly told cops. “I pulled forward and I heard [one of the grandchildren] scream from the backseat.”

Fotis Dulos was also questioned and told cops he was in Italy at the time of the accident. He said his mom fell down a flight of stairs and cracked her head a couple of months before the accident and was still taking painkillers.
https://nypost.com/2019/06/05/mom-o...-was-run-over-by-nanny-in-fatal-car-accident/

ETA: Wow -- odd thing for son to say about his mom. I think 90 days after my mom was run down I'd still be in denial and not blaming her. :eek:
Fishy, fishy, fishy! I hope this monster gets charged with this death too.

I read that she wasn't paying rent. Would that mean that she was a guest of the owner and has no right to enter the property, or could she access it if that is the address on her driver's license?
Interesting question. We haven't seen a copy of her drivers license but my recollection is that she listed that property as her address for the arrest warrant. Its tricky as they weren't married so technically I don't believe she can return there as she effectively was the guest of the property owner who is not in residence. I think it might have been different if she were a tenant as then she would have a legal right to occupy. Wonder if she is wishing she had paid some rent? Any atty's on the thread have any ideas on this question? But if all the properties eventually have warrants and are being searched I would think nobody could go inside until the police work is completed.

Thinking about this issue it raises the issue in my mind of whether MT is permitted to speak with FD. Or, is FD allowed telephone priviledges in jail and so could call her? The court in the hearing said she is to have no contact with the Dulos children but didn't mention FD if I recall. Not sure if her atty would support her speaking with FD either at this point and visa versa for him.

Jennifer’s writing:

‘My husband Fotis and I spent over and hour, from 3 to 4 a.m. on our knees, gathering it all up, disinfecting. I did laundry on the "sanitize," or rather "boil it now for crying out loud" setting. Fotis, at some point, gave <modsnip: name of minor redacted> a bath and brushed his teeth. Eventually, there was some consensus on sterilization, and I took <modsnip: name of minor redacted><modsnip: name of minor redacted> (now with fever) to bed. But <modsnip: name of minor redacted> wanted to sleep in her aired out, white vinegar-smelling room, on her miraculously untouched bed. Whereas Fotis went off to the couch, off of the kids rooms, to read his three-volume series on the extinguished Byzantine empire.’

I wonder if Fotis flashed back to this moment with his wife when he was on his knees cleaning up her blood.

Last edited by a moderator:
Interesting question. We haven't seen a copy of her drivers license but my recollection is that she listed that property as her address for the arrest warrant. Its tricky as they weren't married so technically I don't believe she can return there as she effectively was the guest of the property owner who is not in residence. I think it might have been different if she were a tenant as then she would have a legal right to occupy. Wonder if she is wishing she had paid some rent? Any atty's on the thread have any ideas on this question? But if all the properties eventually have warrants and are being searched I would think nobody could go inside until the police work is completed.

Thinking about this issue it raises the issue in my mind of whether MT is permitted to speak with FD. Or, is FD allowed telephone priviledges in jail and so could call her? The court in the hearing said she is to have no contact with the Dulos children but didn't mention FD if I recall. Not sure if her atty would support her speaking with FD either at this point and visa versa for him.
They record jail phone calls. Absolutely crazy for those 2 to have phone calls.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MountainWest Mysteries