NH NH - Allenstown, Adult Female & 3 Children, found Nov'85 & May'00 #2

Status
Not open for further replies.
Where would I go to watch the press conference online?

Where would I go to watch the press conference online?

"The briefing will be held at 1:30 p.m. Thursday. WMUR will stream the briefing live on WMUR.com, the WMUR mobile app and on WMUR’s Facebook page."

Link: Investigators to discuss efforts to identify victims found in barrels

About hour to go until the presser so there are no links up yet, but I would keep checking WMUR's pages. I'm not sure if I will be able to watch it or not (busy day for me). I hope someone will transcribe here. :)

Please remove if this violates any rules:

The mother, oldest child, and youngest child have been officially identified as the people referred to earlier on in the thread. (Marlyse Elizabeth Honeychurch, Marie Elizabeth Vaughn, and Sarah McWaters, respectively)

Rasmussen's daughter remains unidentified.

Last edited:
The mother (Marlyse Honeychurch) and her two daughters (Marie Elizabeth Vaughn and Sarah McWaters) were last seen on Thanksgiving 1978 at her mother’s house in California with Terry Rasmussen. She and her mother had a fight and they never heard from or saw her again. Link to live press conference on FB

Why aren’t more people here with us lol. I thought this was pretty big news.

I just got home and came to see the update! Seems like many of us had to be somewhere else today and missed the presser.

So happy to see they've identified the mom and her 2 daughters. Sure hope they can connect some dots to identify the third little girl.

I just got home and came to see the update! Seems like many of us had to be somewhere else today and missed the presser.

So happy to see they've identified the mom and her 2 daughters. Sure hope they can connect some dots to identify the third little girl.
They gave a lot of information. Much more than most press conferences normally do. They did so in the hopes that it will help people remember something that can lead them to the middle child’s mother and identity. I hope national news outlets report on this today. There has to be a lot of people out there who have the answer.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mona Lisa